Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 939 940 941 942 943 ... 968 969
Please give my spot to someone else, I have no room for anymore dragons at this time, thank you! XD
Please give my spot to someone else, I have no room for anymore dragons at this time, thank you! XD
uDNAbBS.png
Still a day late! This time, I thought about it at the right time, but I was raffle attending and decided I didn't want the extra notifications until I went offline (which ended up being rather late). Someday, I'll manage to get this out on time!

Weekly Reminder!
Show off those signature badges for 25 more tickets in the Spring Cleaning Raffle! If you haven't yet added one, click the link below to find one you like.

Notes:

Since this starts and ends mid-week, I will be counting weeks from Thursday through Wednesday for showing off signature badges once per week.

Badges must be in the signature area to earn tickets - not just the post.

There is a separate ping list for weekly badge reminders. If you would like this weekly reminder and are not yet on the list, please add yourself using the link below.

Click here for signature badges

Click here to check tickets for this raffle.

Click below to add yourself to the Weekly Reminder ping list:
@Juxta13 @Weekly Reminders (Raffle Special Events)

Still a day late! This time, I thought about it at the right time, but I was raffle attending and decided I didn't want the extra notifications until I went offline (which ended up being rather late). Someday, I'll manage to get this out on time!

Weekly Reminder!
Show off those signature badges for 25 more tickets in the Spring Cleaning Raffle! If you haven't yet added one, click the link below to find one you like.

Notes:

Since this starts and ends mid-week, I will be counting weeks from Thursday through Wednesday for showing off signature badges once per week.

Badges must be in the signature area to earn tickets - not just the post.

There is a separate ping list for weekly badge reminders. If you would like this weekly reminder and are not yet on the list, please add yourself using the link below.

Click here for signature badges

Click here to check tickets for this raffle.

Click below to add yourself to the Weekly Reminder ping list:
@Juxta13 @Weekly Reminders (Raffle Special Events)

Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
I have the badge :3
I have the badge :3
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
Badge!

Badge!

22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
badge!
badge!
ytkEBod.png
mtHAEL4.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
7UXlQKU.gif
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uruhi7S.png
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Badge time!
Badge time!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
boop
boop
Work in Progress but...
XdA0BPq.png
(Yoshi sounds) Hewwo :3c
(Yoshi sounds) Hewwo :3c
LEpJMnn.png
TO5f5vS.png
NlmYDAS.png
xIRalON.png
Y5AUp2a.gif lAvpyOQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
oxDm2Un.png
5hF3FGk.png
m2v9X6u.png
badge
badge
XdA0BPq.png
Badgie badge
Badgie badge
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 ... 939 940 941 942 943 ... 968 969