Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 ... 5230 5231
Hello ! If you're getting this ping it means you passed the activity check. Let me know if there are any errors/etc., I tried to switch around people when they requested it but sometimes it wasn't possible. Thanks!

To address some feedback:
-Sorry for taking more than 3 months since the last activity check! I'll try to get back on the 3 month schedule like I usually do these. Just so you know if you ever notice inactivity with other members on the service not on hiatus, you can PM me and I'll most likely do an activity check or PM them to see what's up so that the space can be freed.
-Sadly I can't add a nests available function near the names on the service, it would be a lot to update manually. Renters can always click your usernames and check who is full or not, and unfortunately being pinged while you're full of nests is kinda something you have to deal with (even though it is annoying)
-If I didn't answer it here it's probably feedbacks I'll send PMs about since they're specific to that person
-Thanks for continuing to be on the service! You guys are great :D

-pings snipped-
Hello ! If you're getting this ping it means you passed the activity check. Let me know if there are any errors/etc., I tried to switch around people when they requested it but sometimes it wasn't possible. Thanks!

To address some feedback:
-Sorry for taking more than 3 months since the last activity check! I'll try to get back on the 3 month schedule like I usually do these. Just so you know if you ever notice inactivity with other members on the service not on hiatus, you can PM me and I'll most likely do an activity check or PM them to see what's up so that the space can be freed.
-Sadly I can't add a nests available function near the names on the service, it would be a lot to update manually. Renters can always click your usernames and check who is full or not, and unfortunately being pinged while you're full of nests is kinda something you have to deal with (even though it is annoying)
-If I didn't answer it here it's probably feedbacks I'll send PMs about since they're specific to that person
-Thanks for continuing to be on the service! You guys are great :D

-pings snipped-

bannerart_2021.png
@Ichorous
Hello, I can take your nest at rollover, unless someone else is free before then :)
@Ichorous
Hello, I can take your nest at rollover, unless someone else is free before then :)
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
Active Nest Rentals Availability Pinglist

Hello, if you've received this ping please check the front page on how to apply to the service by PM. There's openings in every flight besides Water and Nature.

@HOST OPENING (AC) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (EA) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (FI) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (IC) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (LI) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (LN) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (PL) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (SH) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (WI) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
Active Nest Rentals Availability Pinglist

Hello, if you've received this ping please check the front page on how to apply to the service by PM. There's openings in every flight besides Water and Nature.

@HOST OPENING (AC) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (EA) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (FI) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (IC) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (LI) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (LN) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (PL) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (SH) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0
@HOST OPENING (WI) - Active Nest Rentals 2.0

bannerart_2021.png
@Fina10 sorry for the delay, yes that would be lovely!
@Fina10 sorry for the delay, yes that would be lovely!
7104.png
OPvsslx.png
qjxrAwx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
eMPFsUR.png
ZTPpQYU.png
vEBUH8S.png
6JTiqfF.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
lvNmyEi.png
YMPbu9R.png
17498.png
@sarebaas

I can host
@sarebaas

I can host
opcExsG.png
pyAp3dI.png
jFZJEcu.png
WKtl2lb.png
@WasabiWave i got a host, i totally forgot to edit my post sorry!!
@WasabiWave i got a host, i totally forgot to edit my post sorry!!
All-Seeing-Eye.png sssshhhh Velvet Autumn Hatchery ssshhh BkLX97a.png sssshhhh Avatar Dragon sssshhhh UcerTVE.png
@Hydraheads
@Wth
@Fane
@Naleli

Looking for two light nests please
@Hydraheads
@Wth
@Fane
@Naleli

Looking for two light nests please
Need my attention? Go ahead and ping or message me!
@skarpetky, here's my application for the Shadow flight, thanks :D

Nest Host Application
  • What is your flight: Shadow
  • †Are you applying for the main list or the backup list for your flight: Main list
  • If you are applying for the backup list, would you like to be moved onto the main list if/when a position on the main list becomes available:
  • How many unoccupied lair slots do you have at this time: 5
  • Is your account more than 30 days old: Yes
  • *How much treasure and/or food would you like to charge for a nest rental 10kt/g
@skarpetky, here's my application for the Shadow flight, thanks :D

Nest Host Application
  • What is your flight: Shadow
  • †Are you applying for the main list or the backup list for your flight: Main list
  • If you are applying for the backup list, would you like to be moved onto the main list if/when a position on the main list becomes available:
  • How many unoccupied lair slots do you have at this time: 5
  • Is your account more than 30 days old: Yes
  • *How much treasure and/or food would you like to charge for a nest rental 10kt/g
vyQrnaD.png 5ty8Mf7.png
Birth and Death are both Reversible.
@godemperor Hi please send this by PM!
@godemperor Hi please send this by PM!

bannerart_2021.png
@BeetleSilkWing

I'm happy to take a reservation! What day is the new cooldown?
@BeetleSilkWing

I'm happy to take a reservation! What day is the new cooldown?
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
1 2 ... 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 ... 5230 5231