Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | coli - hoard or ah sell?
i convert all the food i earn from coli, and hoard sells mats and trinkets. i feel like i could be earning more money if i listed everything on the ah?? but like, what do yall do with the things you get from coli?
i convert all the food i earn from coli, and hoard sells mats and trinkets. i feel like i could be earning more money if i listed everything on the ah?? but like, what do yall do with the things you get from coli?
I’m usually in the mire so with stuff from the mire, I just hoardsell it.
In other venues, I’m usually farming for something specific…
I think it’s a smart move just to check if anything is popular (hibden task, Baldwin recipe, swipp etc) within each venue. Honestly I’ll only list anything if it’s MAYBE above 10 gems LAH. But ideally higher. AH isn’t worth the wait for me personally as I don’t coli consistently outside the mire. Otherwise, for the sake of time I’d hoardsell it.
I’m usually in the mire so with stuff from the mire, I just hoardsell it.
In other venues, I’m usually farming for something specific…
I think it’s a smart move just to check if anything is popular (hibden task, Baldwin recipe, swipp etc) within each venue. Honestly I’ll only list anything if it’s MAYBE above 10 gems LAH. But ideally higher. AH isn’t worth the wait for me personally as I don’t coli consistently outside the mire. Otherwise, for the sake of time I’d hoardsell it.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
At this point I know my preferred venue well enough to know what has a price tag on it on the ah, but from experience I also know many of them take a while to sell even if the price is low. I sell most of the food I get because it sells fast and it adds up (plus most of my dragons are in the hibden anyway).
I don't sell things on the ah that are worth less than 10g.
At this point I know my preferred venue well enough to know what has a price tag on it on the ah, but from experience I also know many of them take a while to sell even if the price is low. I sell most of the food I get because it sells fast and it adds up (plus most of my dragons are in the hibden anyway).
I don't sell things on the ah that are worth less than 10g.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
I sell full stacks of food for gems if it's not used in hib/Baldwin/Swipp.

For genes, it varies. For instance, if I get py/morph I keep it, because I like and use those genes a lot. If I get those banescale genes that no one likes, they sell for like 3 gems so I'm not gonna bother listing them. But sometimes I do get stuff that's good for sale (e.g. diamond/spade, sailfish/marlin).

I often hoard apparel because a lot of it is stuff I personally use (nebula starsilks, umbral scale mail) OR not worth much (anything from mire). However, some stuff is really good to sell. I recently sold a peridot eye enhancement for like 180kt.

If I get egg, I sell egg (I don't get egg). Except I keep one in reserve for my birthday and FR anniversary.
I sell full stacks of food for gems if it's not used in hib/Baldwin/Swipp.

For genes, it varies. For instance, if I get py/morph I keep it, because I like and use those genes a lot. If I get those banescale genes that no one likes, they sell for like 3 gems so I'm not gonna bother listing them. But sometimes I do get stuff that's good for sale (e.g. diamond/spade, sailfish/marlin).

I often hoard apparel because a lot of it is stuff I personally use (nebula starsilks, umbral scale mail) OR not worth much (anything from mire). However, some stuff is really good to sell. I recently sold a peridot eye enhancement for like 180kt.

If I get egg, I sell egg (I don't get egg). Except I keep one in reserve for my birthday and FR anniversary.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Everything from coli gets put in a big hoard pile for my dragons to sleep on
Everything from coli gets put in a big hoard pile for my dragons to sleep on
qDkA25S.png
I usually hoardsell because I like instant gratification.
I usually hoardsell because I like instant gratification.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Hoardsell for anything without a "use" and anything that does have one I'll do a monthly AH check to see what might be worth listing for some extra treasure.
Hoardsell for anything without a "use" and anything that does have one I'll do a monthly AH check to see what might be worth listing for some extra treasure.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
Mire is hoardsell, there is nothing worth listing on AH, except eliminate, eggs and boss fams.
Mire is hoardsell, there is nothing worth listing on AH, except eliminate, eggs and boss fams.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
lately i've been throwing everything to the AH because i was in the final stages of saving for a light sprite.

now I'm in shock because I have no money so I'm kinda still doing that. My 3g banescale genes sold surprisingly well and it really does all add up.
lately i've been throwing everything to the AH because i was in the final stages of saving for a light sprite.

now I'm in shock because I have no money so I'm kinda still doing that. My 3g banescale genes sold surprisingly well and it really does all add up.
for mats/trinkets, depends on the venue/item. mire stuff you can hoardsell with abandon, some venues have hibden/swipp items that sell for entirely too much.
for food, always ah sell. i have certain venues i convert food from and certain venues i sell food from, depending on how often i enter the venue, so it's easier to get stacks, which sell the best for non-exchangable food.
for mats/trinkets, depends on the venue/item. mire stuff you can hoardsell with abandon, some venues have hibden/swipp items that sell for entirely too much.
for food, always ah sell. i have certain venues i convert food from and certain venues i sell food from, depending on how often i enter the venue, so it's easier to get stacks, which sell the best for non-exchangable food.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests