Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If we can get an another animal apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bugs, crows, geese and pigeons all sound awesome. I'd love any animal apparel though.
Bugs, crows, geese and pigeons all sound awesome. I'd love any animal apparel though.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
more bunnies
more bunnies
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Sharks.

Hammerhead, great white, thresher, goblin...
Sharks.

Hammerhead, great white, thresher, goblin...
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
SEALS
SEALS
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
I just want cobras lol but more birds would be neat - pigeons, ravens. crane? ibis? penguins? or fish? mmm [quote name="Seraitsukara" date="2024-05-03 12:23:08" ] More ferrets! We have a basic sable, but I want more colors/patterns, and angoras! And please none of that mess with the chickens, where you couldn't have all 6 chickens on a dragon at once because the location spots were the same. Give all critters a unique location on the dragon so we can bury them in critters if we want too. [/quote] THIS ABSOLUTELY I so wish we could have 6 different chickens
I just want cobras lol

but more birds would be neat - pigeons, ravens. crane? ibis? penguins?
or fish? mmm

Seraitsukara wrote on 2024-05-03 12:23:08:
More ferrets! We have a basic sable, but I want more colors/patterns, and angoras!

And please none of that mess with the chickens, where you couldn't have all 6 chickens on a dragon at once because the location spots were the same. Give all critters a unique location on the dragon so we can bury them in critters if we want too.

THIS ABSOLUTELY
I so wish we could have 6 different chickens
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I want fish that are actually usable.
I want fish that are actually usable.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Gimme all the corvidae
Gimme all the corvidae
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
i want mad goose.
Goose running towards you.

G o o s e
i want mad goose.
Goose running towards you.

G o o s e
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
This might be niche, but herons / egrets. I’d imagine they’d look great alongside Skydancers and Ridgebacks!
This might be niche, but herons / egrets. I’d imagine they’d look great alongside Skydancers and Ridgebacks!
Pot belly pigs, unicorns, raccoon
Pot belly pigs, unicorns, raccoon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10