Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If we can get an another animal apparel
Big dogs. Or even just different kinds of wolves
Big dogs. Or even just different kinds of wolves
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
A flamingo or a lion
A flamingo or a lion
JCyTIpO.jpeg
pigeons. more guinea pigs plzzz
pigeons. more guinea pigs plzzz
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Golden pheasant, peacock, a bunch of kittens, crabs... anything really? I will add any animal pal I can.
Golden pheasant, peacock, a bunch of kittens, crabs... anything really? I will add any animal pal I can.
if warmwater wanderers exist then i think we should have fish floating around all our dragons. no longer shall we be confined to old water fest apparel with no recolor to give our dragons fish floating around them.
if warmwater wanderers exist then i think we should have fish floating around all our dragons. no longer shall we be confined to old water fest apparel with no recolor to give our dragons fish floating around them.
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="cabana" date="2024-05-03 13:39:53" ] sea slug apparel would fix me i think [/quote] true...........
cabana wrote on 2024-05-03 13:39:53:
sea slug apparel would fix me i think
true...........
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
I've also in the past suggested fishies in the apparel suggestion thread. Like magic floatie goldfish, koi or betta. Like the old water fest item but as like a couple individual fish rather than a horde of different ones.

I'd love to have a fishie like my lil Mango.
I've also in the past suggested fishies in the apparel suggestion thread. Like magic floatie goldfish, koi or betta. Like the old water fest item but as like a couple individual fish rather than a horde of different ones.

I'd love to have a fishie like my lil Mango.

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
actuallyadinosaur a tiny doodle of a small goose like dinosaur with yellow beak white feathers and red eyes
Another pigeon supporter here - would also love to see quails!
Another pigeon supporter here - would also love to see quails!
dEo6ta2.png
Odd exotics, like palm civets, binturong, rose quol, tasmanian devil, etc...
Psst - I like pings!

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
[quote name="Nectaris" date="2024-05-03 16:31:42" ] Odd exotics, like palm civets, binturong, rose quol, tasmanian devil, etc... [/quote] Oh on that note we NEED axolotls. Both the wild variant, and the domestic little pink guys.
Nectaris wrote on 2024-05-03 16:31:42:

Oh on that note we NEED axolotls. Both the wild variant, and the domestic little pink guys.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome