Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If we can get an another animal apparel
I like birds. More birds would be great.

H o w e v e r. Hear me out--

Honey Badgers.

A multitude of honey badgers, including one eating a snake. Obviously.
I like birds. More birds would be great.

H o w e v e r. Hear me out--

Honey Badgers.

A multitude of honey badgers, including one eating a snake. Obviously.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

Eloen · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
[center][quote name="creosote" date="2024-05-03 16:40:14" ] bugs!!!! i want cicada swarms >:) [/quote] I'm on team Crow/Raven, but also this! ^ I would love to have some Cicadas, Mantids, Moths, Beetles, Dragonflies (why do we not have dragonflies?), etc...[/center]
creosote wrote on 2024-05-03 16:40:14:
bugs!!!! i want cicada swarms >:)

I'm on team Crow/Raven, but also this! ^ I would love to have some Cicadas, Mantids, Moths, Beetles, Dragonflies (why do we not have dragonflies?), etc...
cnczfnd.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
More birds and also some non-domestic animals. I want wolf and lion companions. Beastclan companions would also be really cool
More birds and also some non-domestic animals. I want wolf and lion companions. Beastclan companions would also be really cool
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Something related to FR's actual lore as an alien planet full of fantasy critters.
Something related to FR's actual lore as an alien planet full of fantasy critters.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Cairn terrier
Cobra
Bugs
Crabs
Cairn terrier
Cobra
Bugs
Crabs
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
axolotls that are swimming around the dragon. please. please. i know it doesn't make any sense but consider: this is a fantasy game about dragons
axolotls that are swimming around the dragon. please. please. i know it doesn't make any sense but consider: this is a fantasy game about dragons
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 · he/him

· about / FAQ
· accents
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Equine for sure! So many breeds & coat patterns to pick from!
Equine for sure! So many breeds & coat patterns to pick from!
hU29a2H.png2uQGEVX.pngeuHHuk3.png
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-05-03 16:09:49" ] if warmwater wanderers exist then i think we should have fish floating around all our dragons. no longer shall we be confined to old water fest apparel with no recolor to give our dragons fish floating around them. [/quote] [quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2024-05-03 16:16:51" ] I've also in the past suggested fishies in the apparel suggestion thread. Like magic floatie goldfish, koi or betta. Like the old water fest item but as like a couple individual fish rather than a horde of different ones. [/quote] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'd LOVE more fish. Imagine little sets of fish with different color palettes - black and gold fish, purple and blue fish, yellow and white fish??? some fish for dragons of any color!!
Marketplace wrote on 2024-05-03 16:09:49:
if warmwater wanderers exist then i think we should have fish floating around all our dragons. no longer shall we be confined to old water fest apparel with no recolor to give our dragons fish floating around them.
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2024-05-03 16:16:51:
I've also in the past suggested fishies in the apparel suggestion thread. Like magic floatie goldfish, koi or betta. Like the old water fest item but as like a couple individual fish rather than a horde of different ones.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I'd LOVE more fish. Imagine little sets of fish with different color palettes - black and gold fish, purple and blue fish, yellow and white fish??? some fish for dragons of any color!!
55008.png 37395.png 20829.png
shadow flight is the best flight!! >:3c - he/him
- adult
- scorpio
- g1s for sale
i really want foxes, there are so many different kinds!

and i know it's not the most original idea and there are already several pieces of cat apparel, but i would really love a ragdoll kitty :'D
i really want foxes, there are so many different kinds!

and i know it's not the most original idea and there are already several pieces of cat apparel, but i would really love a ragdoll kitty :'D
.. fKFfi7A.png .. markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

» wishlist
» adoptables
...ftsPxVm.png
Okay I fully agree, I really want a Rottweiler, Pitbull, Doberman, Cane Corso, Beauceron, German shepherd, Golden retriever and the like
Okay I fully agree, I really want a Rottweiler, Pitbull, Doberman, Cane Corso, Beauceron, German shepherd, Golden retriever and the like
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources