Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Change Theming?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="collude" date="2024-04-28 11:38:36" ] my arcane magic got a little too sparky [emoji=blue vial size=1] [/quote] ayye!! an arcane -> lightning (me too in like, a few weeks) has me thinking - when the stars align, lightning strikes - a zap of intellect, a bolt of lightning - magically charged lightning
collude wrote on 2024-04-28 11:38:36:
my arcane magic got a little too sparky

ayye!! an arcane -> lightning
(me too in like, a few weeks)

has me thinking
- when the stars align, lightning strikes
- a zap of intellect, a bolt of lightning
- magically charged lightning
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
Shadow to Lightning sounds too hard to come up with, LOL.

I guess I can say the Darkness became a Spark? Idk. I focus more on the tech part of Lightning so that's why it's super hard to come up with a phrase (ironically I'm afraid of thunderstorms).

I guess I can say the Darkness became a Spark? Idk. I focus more on the tech part of Lightning so that's why it's super hard to come up with a phrase (ironically I'm afraid of thunderstorms).
Went from fire to lightning

not sure about one from that but would be grateful if someone can come up with one tho

Got one for the other way around- the lightning started a fire

not sure about one from that but would be grateful if someone can come up with one tho

ccG5mjK.png
cooled the fever
cooled the fever
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
[quote name="@Commander" date="2024-04-29 08:59:15" ] Shadow to Lightning sounds too hard to come up with, LOL. I guess I can say the Darkness became a Spark? Idk. I focus more on the tech part of Lightning so that's why it's super hard to come up with a phrase (ironically I'm afraid of thunderstorms). [/quote] - Even in shadows, the machine whirrs - The shadow to every spark - From shadows to spark - Even darkness fuels the machine this ones tough! ----- [quote name="@HalfMoons" date="2024-04-29 09:34:35" ] Went from fire to lightning not sure about one from that but would be grateful if someone can come up with one tho Got one for the other way around- the lightning started a fire [/quote] - Concentrated firepower, lightning - From a flickering flame to a crackling strike - Burning flames fuels a lightning's dance This one is also tricky hmhmmmm
@Commander wrote on 2024-04-29 08:59:15:

- Even in shadows, the machine whirrs
- The shadow to every spark
- From shadows to spark
- Even darkness fuels the machine

this ones tough!

@HalfMoons wrote on 2024-04-29 09:34:35:

- Concentrated firepower, lightning
- From a flickering flame to a crackling strike
- Burning flames fuels a lightning's dance
This one is also tricky hmhmmmm
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
time to think of a wind to plague phrase uhhhhhhhhh
time to think of a wind to plague phrase uhhhhhhhhh
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Moved from Fire to Nature, planning to move to Plague, wth am I supposed to say??
Moved from Fire to Nature, planning to move to Plague, wth am I supposed to say??
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Ice to plague was my shift: The permafrost melted. What's wrong with my reindeer?
Ice to plague was my shift: The permafrost melted. What's wrong with my reindeer?
violentvioletsig.png
@/Kzryail

Okay, those are dang good, tbh. xD I could even say "in the darkness, the machine whirrs" since I also identify as a robot and even my main sona lives in a world filled with shadows and technology (unrelated to FR, but still).

@SillyFilly (editing with you in it, hence why your username doesn't have a / in front)

Imagining Wind to Plague being kinda like:

- The breeze blew, bringing forth smog (like toxic fumes or maybe what you'd experience in super big cities with a bunch of factories, etc)

Tbh, these are kinda fun! Though probably harder if you're like me and only focus on certain aspects vs the clan as a whole. I'm getting some writing warmups done here, ahaha!

@/ReginaClouds

Okay, I immediately thought of flames scorching the forest, before you became one with nature, before turning into another kind of destructive force, ahaha.

Words aren't my forte, though, so idk how to phrase it with specific terms, hmm...

- Ashes formed into trees, trees fall into decay (okay, I like this one)

- Embers burned, the forest bloomed anew, before the rot began to form (huh, this one works rather well too?)
@/Kzryail

Okay, those are dang good, tbh. xD I could even say "in the darkness, the machine whirrs" since I also identify as a robot and even my main sona lives in a world filled with shadows and technology (unrelated to FR, but still).

@SillyFilly (editing with you in it, hence why your username doesn't have a / in front)

Imagining Wind to Plague being kinda like:

- The breeze blew, bringing forth smog (like toxic fumes or maybe what you'd experience in super big cities with a bunch of factories, etc)

Tbh, these are kinda fun! Though probably harder if you're like me and only focus on certain aspects vs the clan as a whole. I'm getting some writing warmups done here, ahaha!

@/ReginaClouds

Okay, I immediately thought of flames scorching the forest, before you became one with nature, before turning into another kind of destructive force, ahaha.

Words aren't my forte, though, so idk how to phrase it with specific terms, hmm...

- Ashes formed into trees, trees fall into decay (okay, I like this one)

- Embers burned, the forest bloomed anew, before the rot began to form (huh, this one works rather well too?)
[quote name="Ceaselessness" date="2024-04-26 09:13:19" ] I've thought about this, and I can't figure out how I would describe my flight change, because I started out as Plague & then switched to Light. I haven't decided yet how I'd like to describe the reason or nature of the switch. [/quote] The blight got bright
Ceaselessness wrote on 2024-04-26 09:13:19:
I've thought about this, and I can't figure out how I would describe my flight change, because I started out as Plague & then switched to Light. I haven't decided yet how I'd like to describe the reason or nature of the switch.
The blight got bright
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
1 2 3 4