Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So what did yall think of the dusthides
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I wish it was a modern breed.
I wish it was a modern breed.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
love them 10/10
love them 10/10
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
awesome new ancient, cool too for earth flight
awesome new ancient, cool too for earth flight
The Boneyard Clan
mixsUP8.pngqtcUeb7.pngkIuMv7j.png62L9xMb.gifYqGTpMk.pnglZi4flB.png
i've associated them with the ash baby meme and can't undo that
i've associated them with the ash baby meme and can't undo that
Untitled280_20231108180113.png
I am neutral to just about every ancient and not a collector of them, then dusthides came along and uhhhh... just seeing the announcement post I never felt so much disappointment in an ancient, and I'm not even the target audience. Not only is the head awful to look at, the curvature of the tail (female pose especially) and how genes 'wrap' around it mess with my head. Everything looks Off.

Hell, this is the only time I've ever complained about ancient dragons. Just. Man.
I am neutral to just about every ancient and not a collector of them, then dusthides came along and uhhhh... just seeing the announcement post I never felt so much disappointment in an ancient, and I'm not even the target audience. Not only is the head awful to look at, the curvature of the tail (female pose especially) and how genes 'wrap' around it mess with my head. Everything looks Off.

Hell, this is the only time I've ever complained about ancient dragons. Just. Man.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Dusthides are my new best friends. I'm going to have 177 of them at least
Dusthides are my new best friends. I'm going to have 177 of them at least
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I think they're pretty cool - they released with some nice genes. I've got about 4 Dusthide projects right now and I'm pretty happy with how they'll look when I'm done with them!
I think they're pretty cool - they released with some nice genes. I've got about 4 Dusthide projects right now and I'm pretty happy with how they'll look when I'm done with them!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
The guys :)

I'm honestly fairly neutral on them like just about every other breed: I don't love 'em, I don't dislike them. They're just there for whenever I fancy scrying one
The guys :)

I'm honestly fairly neutral on them like just about every other breed: I don't love 'em, I don't dislike them. They're just there for whenever I fancy scrying one
JGJgvgA.png
I love them,and you can take them from my cold dead hands
I love them,and you can take them from my cold dead hands
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
I find them okay, but I prefer them with the Antler tert and like the male pose more than the female~ I do really like the Display gene though~
I find them okay, but I prefer them with the Antler tert and like the male pose more than the female~ I do really like the Display gene though~
wind_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgv1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8