Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67
Maybe brought up by now? I have a suggestion about "In Progress" orders. When you click on a Reprint Past Order option (either a Request Evaluation or Reprint Instantly), it opens the menu to apply a skin bundle to that order and adds a number to your shopping cart in the corner. (It also applies an order number and gives it an "In Progress" status on the Order Status page.) If you leave the ordering page page, it remains "In Progress" on the Order Status page but there APPEARS to be no way to actually return to that specific order. Clicking on that skin again in Reprint Past Orders automatically starts a new order number. [img]https://i.imgur.com/c82Qvev.png[/img] This screenshot represents me opening the skin to make an order, realizing I needed to get a skin bundle, buying a bundle, and then refreshing the page so that I could see the skin bundle. The first order (#637) is still "In Progress" and cannot be interacted with, while the second order #638 is already completed. I've since added two more "dummy" orders #779 and #780 trying to test what I did wrong. I did finally figure out that if you click specifically on the TEXT of the order, it will take you back to the ordering page and you can cancel it there. But there should definitely be the same "Cancel" button as an In Queue order here, it was very confusing trying to figure out what went wrong.
Maybe brought up by now? I have a suggestion about "In Progress" orders. When you click on a Reprint Past Order option (either a Request Evaluation or Reprint Instantly), it opens the menu to apply a skin bundle to that order and adds a number to your shopping cart in the corner. (It also applies an order number and gives it an "In Progress" status on the Order Status page.) If you leave the ordering page page, it remains "In Progress" on the Order Status page but there APPEARS to be no way to actually return to that specific order. Clicking on that skin again in Reprint Past Orders automatically starts a new order number.

c82Qvev.png

This screenshot represents me opening the skin to make an order, realizing I needed to get a skin bundle, buying a bundle, and then refreshing the page so that I could see the skin bundle. The first order (#637) is still "In Progress" and cannot be interacted with, while the second order #638 is already completed. I've since added two more "dummy" orders #779 and #780 trying to test what I did wrong.

I did finally figure out that if you click specifically on the TEXT of the order, it will take you back to the ordering page and you can cancel it there. But there should definitely be the same "Cancel" button as an In Queue order here, it was very confusing trying to figure out what went wrong.
HATCHLING SKINS! HACTCHLING SKINS!! HATCHLING SKINS!!!
HATCHLING SKINS! HACTCHLING SKINS!! HATCHLING SKINS!!!
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Hatchling skins woooo!
Hatchling skins woooo!
HATCHLING SKINS!!! Ohh, that's so wonderful!!
HATCHLING SKINS!!! Ohh, that's so wonderful!!
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
Oh HECK Yeah, hatchling skins finally!!! :D
Oh HECK Yeah, hatchling skins finally!!! :D
beautiful :')
beautiful :')
rYp8BR7.png
YESSSSS permababy skins!!!!
YESSSSS permababy skins!!!!
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Epic! :D
Epic! :D
It's happening!!!!! I never thought it would!!
It's happening!!!!! I never thought it would!!
2.gif
Omg !! Having Hatchling skins and accents will be so fun!
Omg !! Having Hatchling skins and accents will be so fun!
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67