Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67
I'm going to make a permababy accent. Won't submit yet though... not until i have money.
I'm going to make a permababy accent. Won't submit yet though... not until i have money.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
HATCHLING SKINS??? YAY :-D
HATCHLING SKINS??? YAY :-D
sketch1701375869612.png
gasp future hatchling skins?! :000
gasp future hatchling skins?! :000
_loeOqqx.png 3c8TwPZ.png _ (she/her)
lesbian.pngfayricore.pngVirgo.png

> about
> wishlist
__gQSfAxa.png 93629153.png
93907208.png
I'm curious to see what hatchling skins people will make!
I'm curious to see what hatchling skins people will make!
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
Very excited to finally see permababy skins! Or at least a snapshot of the full implementation.
This entire update is super awesome and greatly improves the ease of use of the site for UMA creators.
Very excited to finally see permababy skins! Or at least a snapshot of the full implementation.
This entire update is super awesome and greatly improves the ease of use of the site for UMA creators.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
YESSSS HATCHLING SKINS. finally my lil' lady flandre can wear something Really cool overhaul, thanks for your work! Any chance we'll get Eternal Youth dragons being able to go in the coliseum anytime soon? [emoji=mirror confused size=1]
YESSSS HATCHLING SKINS. finally my lil' lady flandre can wear something
Really cool overhaul, thanks for your work!

Any chance we'll get Eternal Youth dragons being able to go in the coliseum anytime soon?
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
OMG hatchling skins!! This is so exciting, like SERIOSLY I'M SO HAPPYY
OMG hatchling skins!! This is so exciting, like SERIOSLY I'M SO HAPPYY
cDDSaqc.png
ooh hatchling skins, that sounds super cool!
ooh hatchling skins, that sounds super cool!
LMLA6wg.png
PERMABABY SKINS LETS GO!!!!!!!
PERMABABY SKINS LETS GO!!!!!!!
RcXKtOe.pngXcNoWtQ.pngLikes For Algernon!
[quote]On the back end, we have improved the tools for our skin moderation team, which we’re confident will further improve turnaround time, reduce player confusion, and make the skin and accent submission system experience more pleasant and streamlined for everyone.[/quote] i'm wondering what exactly these backend changes / additional tools being described are? more so out of curiosity than anything! it'd be interesting to know what the workflow is like for the skin/accent team :o
Quote:
On the back end, we have improved the tools for our skin moderation team, which we’re confident will further improve turnaround time, reduce player confusion, and make the skin and accent submission system experience more pleasant and streamlined for everyone.

i'm wondering what exactly these backend changes / additional tools being described are? more so out of curiosity than anything! it'd be interesting to know what the workflow is like for the skin/accent team :o
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67