Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67
As a person who was forced to change skin's name from Rainbow Puke to Rainbow Song since it was not appropriate for the site I love how an example skin is called Glitter Vomit
As a person who was forced to change skin's name from Rainbow Puke to Rainbow Song since it was not appropriate for the site I love how an example skin is called Glitter Vomit
Flight%20Rising.png
SO excited over the idea of permababy skins.
SO excited over the idea of permababy skins.
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Super stoked about hatchie skins!!! And while the rest doesn’t really apply to me cause I never have and never will make skins, it’s awesome to see staff working hard to make FR run smoother! You’re all awesome! Thank you so much! <3
Super stoked about hatchie skins!!! And while the rest doesn’t really apply to me cause I never have and never will make skins, it’s awesome to see staff working hard to make FR run smoother! You’re all awesome! Thank you so much! <3
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
HolY YEAH!!! hatchling skins lETS GOOO >:D
HolY YEAH!!! hatchling skins lETS GOOO >:D
MefH354.png
The new interface for looks excellent! I like the .gifs showcasing how things will look on the page as well, and the FAQ is nice.

It's nice to see hatchling accents will be an option too!
The new interface for looks excellent! I like the .gifs showcasing how things will look on the page as well, and the FAQ is nice.

It's nice to see hatchling accents will be an option too!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
YESSSS HATCHLING SKINS
YESSSS HATCHLING SKINS
blue....
FINALLY HATCHLING SKINS!!!! LETS GO!!
FINALLY HATCHLING SKINS!!!! LETS GO!!
Under construction, please send help
baby skins ????? i am so excited for themmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baby skins ????? i am so excited for themmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Hyped to see the new skin submission process! Thanks for all the hard work!
Hyped to see the new skin submission process! Thanks for all the hard work!
look ma first skins -->
I'm going to make a permababy accent. Won't submit yet though... not until i have money.
I'm going to make a permababy accent. Won't submit yet though... not until i have money.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67