Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] Thrugzug Color Pals
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Oh my goodness!
Thank you so much for hosting this
1. Lots of Paper
2. Coloring Parchment
3. Storytime
4. Dirt is fun
5. Soft
Oh my goodness!
Thank you so much for hosting this
1. Lots of Paper
2. Coloring Parchment
3. Storytime
4. Dirt is fun
5. Soft
Hw7ERju.png B792tDB.png pmOIKYq.png
Ohhhhh :D Sweet place 3. Thank you so much for hosting this event!
Here as the prices I'd like listed from most to least wanted!

1. Lots of Papers wrote
2. Coloring Parchment wrote
3. Dirt is Fun wrote
Ohhhhh :D Sweet place 3. Thank you so much for hosting this event!
Here as the prices I'd like listed from most to least wanted!

1. Lots of Papers wrote
2. Coloring Parchment wrote
3. Dirt is Fun wrote
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
Oh, wow! I was not paying attention to the "this event has prizes" part tbh. Thrugzug event... how could I not participate... So this is really a surprise, but a good one! Thank you (and Thrugzug) so much for running this!

1. Lots of Papers
2. Soft
Oh, wow! I was not paying attention to the "this event has prizes" part tbh. Thrugzug event... how could I not participate... So this is really a surprise, but a good one! Thank you (and Thrugzug) so much for running this!

1. Lots of Papers
2. Soft
psd5o6h.jpg
[emoji=familiar heart size=1] 1. Lots of Papers 2. Coloring Parchment 3. Dirt is Fun 4. Big Hugs 5. Soft 6. Still Of The Night 7. Heat of The Night 8. Timeless Presence

1. Lots of Papers
2. Coloring Parchment
3. Dirt is Fun
4. Big Hugs
5. Soft
6. Still Of The Night
7. Heat of The Night
8. Timeless Presence
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
Thank you for hosting!

1. Still Of The Night
2. Heat of The Night
3. Timeless Presence
4. Big Hugs
5. Lots of Papers
6. Dirt is Fun
7. Coloring Parchment

Thank you for hosting!

1. Still Of The Night
2. Heat of The Night
3. Timeless Presence
4. Big Hugs
5. Lots of Papers
6. Dirt is Fun
7. Coloring Parchment

w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Wow! Thanks so much!

1. Still Of The Night
Wow! Thanks so much!

1. Still Of The Night
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
1. Dirt is fun
2. Heat of the night
3. Storytime
4. Big Hugs

Thank you for hosting :) this was a lot of fun!
1. Dirt is fun
2. Heat of the night
3. Storytime
4. Big Hugs

Thank you for hosting :) this was a lot of fun!
85942727.png push hub
Winners

Prizes
1. @Yetaet (2nd ping)
2. @valerianroot (2nd Ping)

When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #11 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you've been selected last of all possible prizes, I still need a list from you within 24 hours to be able to give you your prize. There is a chance that someone before you may not post their list in time, and I also need confirmation from you that you're active on Flight Rising.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!
Winners

Prizes
1. @Yetaet (2nd ping)
2. @valerianroot (2nd Ping)

When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #11 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you've been selected last of all possible prizes, I still need a list from you within 24 hours to be able to give you your prize. There is a chance that someone before you may not post their list in time, and I also need confirmation from you that you're active on Flight Rising.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!
arOGchX.png
yay for me! :D

1. Timeless Presence ^^

thanks so much! <3
yay for me! :D

1. Timeless Presence ^^

thanks so much! <3
Ah, I forgot to respond before, thanks for the second ping !
1. Crafting
2. Timeless Presence
Ah, I forgot to respond before, thanks for the second ping !
1. Crafting
2. Timeless Presence
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24