Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Roleplay with FumblingNarwhal
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Elsie's eyes widened slightly at his sudden outburst, her cheeks turning a light pink as the compliments seemed to be everywhere, and she didn't know how or what to respond with. "Well uh thank you. I've never really had a whole lot of friends up until now, uhm, well thank you. Although I don't exactly know what sincere means, we'll take that as a good thing."

The human girl smiled bashfully as she nodded. "She's already told me I'm an amazing friends but I struggled to believe it."
Elsie's eyes widened slightly at his sudden outburst, her cheeks turning a light pink as the compliments seemed to be everywhere, and she didn't know how or what to respond with. "Well uh thank you. I've never really had a whole lot of friends up until now, uhm, well thank you. Although I don't exactly know what sincere means, we'll take that as a good thing."

The human girl smiled bashfully as she nodded. "She's already told me I'm an amazing friends but I struggled to believe it."
Untitled52_13.png
"You are an amazing friend... but to me, you are more than that..." Jayce held both of Elsie's hands in his and looked into her eyes with a crooked little smile. "If that's alright, of course."

In the pit of his stomach, Jayce felt worry. Worry he might not be good enough, worry Elsie might not even like... or love him that way. His eyes flickered down in a moment of doubt, before returning to Elsie's face.
"You know, maybe just try dating or something, not a complete commitment... Its up to you..."
"You are an amazing friend... but to me, you are more than that..." Jayce held both of Elsie's hands in his and looked into her eyes with a crooked little smile. "If that's alright, of course."

In the pit of his stomach, Jayce felt worry. Worry he might not be good enough, worry Elsie might not even like... or love him that way. His eyes flickered down in a moment of doubt, before returning to Elsie's face.
"You know, maybe just try dating or something, not a complete commitment... Its up to you..."
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png

Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
A smile spread its way across her face as she practically beamed. “Of course! Absolutely-er, uh, I meant, I like you too! I don’t exactly know how to date someone because I’ve never really had someone who liked me like that but I mean, I like you too, I just suck at expressing myself and I’m sorry about that-“

She cut herself off, still blushing as she smiled bashfully. “S-Sorry? Not as romantic as I tried to make it.”
A smile spread its way across her face as she practically beamed. “Of course! Absolutely-er, uh, I meant, I like you too! I don’t exactly know how to date someone because I’ve never really had someone who liked me like that but I mean, I like you too, I just suck at expressing myself and I’m sorry about that-“

She cut herself off, still blushing as she smiled bashfully. “S-Sorry? Not as romantic as I tried to make it.”
Untitled52_13.png
"O-Oh! really?" Jayce's eyes lit up and he sat up a little straighter.
"...That's, well... wonderful!! I ought to schedule a proper date, OO, or we could do a double date with maybe Morgan and her boyfriend or Tanner... if, you know, he does date Elsie. Do you have anywhere you'd want to go? Ever been to Yosemite? eh, well, that's a bit far- anyways, Thanks... I guess!"

Jayce shook with excitement, he didn't not expect this reply, it just seemed a bit unreal. Of course, plenty of people his age dated, it just never occurred to Jayce that he might also do so.
"OH! Shoot! I forgot, the dance ends soon, we ought to head out before we get locked in or caught!"
"O-Oh! really?" Jayce's eyes lit up and he sat up a little straighter.
"...That's, well... wonderful!! I ought to schedule a proper date, OO, or we could do a double date with maybe Morgan and her boyfriend or Tanner... if, you know, he does date Elsie. Do you have anywhere you'd want to go? Ever been to Yosemite? eh, well, that's a bit far- anyways, Thanks... I guess!"

Jayce shook with excitement, he didn't not expect this reply, it just seemed a bit unreal. Of course, plenty of people his age dated, it just never occurred to Jayce that he might also do so.
"OH! Shoot! I forgot, the dance ends soon, we ought to head out before we get locked in or caught!"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"W-Well yeah, that would be fun!" Elsie smiled as she watched him, entertained as she watched him, his expressions changing every second with each thought his mind received. "I've never been to Yosemite, haven't exactly heard of it, either. Sounds cool though, I'd assume its a state park?"

She laughed, enjoying his reaction. "We probably should, I'd hate for either of us to get in trouble for being back here. It's very pretty though. Thank you for bringing me here."
"W-Well yeah, that would be fun!" Elsie smiled as she watched him, entertained as she watched him, his expressions changing every second with each thought his mind received. "I've never been to Yosemite, haven't exactly heard of it, either. Sounds cool though, I'd assume its a state park?"

She laughed, enjoying his reaction. "We probably should, I'd hate for either of us to get in trouble for being back here. It's very pretty though. Thank you for bringing me here."
Untitled52_13.png
"Yeah, no problem!" Jayce flashed a grin before standing up.
"Yosemite is a state park, and I've heard its breath taking. But, it is all the way in California. I'm sure there's just as good places that are closer."
Still holding Elsie's hands, Jayce gestures for her to stand with him.
"I don't want to rush you, bbbbbut we should probably rush." Jayce said the last part of his sentence with a comedic grin.

Back in the Gym
"ALRIGHT YA'LL, LLLLLLLAST SONG FOR THE NIGHT!!!! GRAB SOME SNACKS AND SAY YOUR GOOD BYES, GYM CLOSES IN TEEEENNNN MINUTES!!!!"
With that the DJ promptly started blasting 'She Wants Me (To Be Loved)' by The Happy Fits, through the speakers.
"Yeah, no problem!" Jayce flashed a grin before standing up.
"Yosemite is a state park, and I've heard its breath taking. But, it is all the way in California. I'm sure there's just as good places that are closer."
Still holding Elsie's hands, Jayce gestures for her to stand with him.
"I don't want to rush you, bbbbbut we should probably rush." Jayce said the last part of his sentence with a comedic grin.

Back in the Gym
"ALRIGHT YA'LL, LLLLLLLAST SONG FOR THE NIGHT!!!! GRAB SOME SNACKS AND SAY YOUR GOOD BYES, GYM CLOSES IN TEEEENNNN MINUTES!!!!"
With that the DJ promptly started blasting 'She Wants Me (To Be Loved)' by The Happy Fits, through the speakers.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
“Probably should, in all honesty.” Elsie quickly followed him from behind, careful to stick closely near him, trying to avoid getting lost at all costs. It would be terribly embarrassing, and she couldn’t afford to lose him. Not after everything that had happened, and where they were now. The thought of leaving him along only made her step closer to him.

She knew at the end of the night she’d have to go home, and sleep, obviously, but it wasn’t like she’d want to. He had expressed what she had wanted to say for so long, but was too terrified of rejection, and too scared he wouldn’t feel the same way. But now, she was finally content, instead of thousands of rushed thoughts zooming throughout her mind.

“W-What do we do now?”
“Probably should, in all honesty.” Elsie quickly followed him from behind, careful to stick closely near him, trying to avoid getting lost at all costs. It would be terribly embarrassing, and she couldn’t afford to lose him. Not after everything that had happened, and where they were now. The thought of leaving him along only made her step closer to him.

She knew at the end of the night she’d have to go home, and sleep, obviously, but it wasn’t like she’d want to. He had expressed what she had wanted to say for so long, but was too terrified of rejection, and too scared he wouldn’t feel the same way. But now, she was finally content, instead of thousands of rushed thoughts zooming throughout her mind.

“W-What do we do now?”
Untitled52_13.png
"Go back into the Gym? Ah, I forgot to consider; sorry if I kept you away from your friends for too long. I hope Morgan isn't panicking or something. Anyways, I'm sure we didn't miss much, they mostly just dance and do random contests. I don't remember if a couple contest was organized this year, but meh."
Jayce chattered to Elsie as he led her out of the green house and towards the Gym.
"Oh yeah, do you have a ride home? You might wanna call your parents."

Skittering over to the men's restroom was Alex, his ride was arriving soon. The moment he entered, he was greeted by Tanner, who was slouching in the corner, on his phone.
"You ready to head out soon?" Came his moody voice.
"Yeah, just gimmie a sec." Alex nodded.
With that, Tanner got up and begrudgingly exited the restroom.
He was ready to go home. Tonight was a complete fail and waste of time in his book.
"Go back into the Gym? Ah, I forgot to consider; sorry if I kept you away from your friends for too long. I hope Morgan isn't panicking or something. Anyways, I'm sure we didn't miss much, they mostly just dance and do random contests. I don't remember if a couple contest was organized this year, but meh."
Jayce chattered to Elsie as he led her out of the green house and towards the Gym.
"Oh yeah, do you have a ride home? You might wanna call your parents."

Skittering over to the men's restroom was Alex, his ride was arriving soon. The moment he entered, he was greeted by Tanner, who was slouching in the corner, on his phone.
"You ready to head out soon?" Came his moody voice.
"Yeah, just gimmie a sec." Alex nodded.
With that, Tanner got up and begrudgingly exited the restroom.
He was ready to go home. Tonight was a complete fail and waste of time in his book.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Elsie grinned as she followed along, comforted with the fact that he seemed to pretty much know what he was doing, and saying. “Makes sense. Oh yeah, my mom was supposed to pick me up, could be my dad though. I’ll see who texts me first to tell me they’re here.” She looked up at him. “Would you happen to have a ride home?”

Avery scanned the crowd of partygoers until she found Tanner. Not really attempting to wipe the tear stains off of her face, she quietly made her way towards him, gently tapping him on the shoulder. “Can-Can I talk to you for a minute?” The amount of time that she had put up with people that night was running dangerously low, and the amount of teenagers crowded around her, trying to leave, was almost too much to bear.
Elsie grinned as she followed along, comforted with the fact that he seemed to pretty much know what he was doing, and saying. “Makes sense. Oh yeah, my mom was supposed to pick me up, could be my dad though. I’ll see who texts me first to tell me they’re here.” She looked up at him. “Would you happen to have a ride home?”

Avery scanned the crowd of partygoers until she found Tanner. Not really attempting to wipe the tear stains off of her face, she quietly made her way towards him, gently tapping him on the shoulder. “Can-Can I talk to you for a minute?” The amount of time that she had put up with people that night was running dangerously low, and the amount of teenagers crowded around her, trying to leave, was almost too much to bear.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44