Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711
You are not alone, arapaima, I would kill for a blend of 1, 2 and 7
You are not alone, arapaima, I would kill for a blend of 1, 2 and 7
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm sure this have been requested but I wanna put my vote in the we need more weapon apparel! I have all the knights will minimum weapon options.

Thank you!
I'm sure this have been requested but I wanna put my vote in the we need more weapon apparel! I have all the knights will minimum weapon options.

Thank you!
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
we need more skirts. i was trying to dress a dragon last night and found that there aren't a lot of options for covering dragons legs. the bustles are too long and formal, the dresses are only one shape and can't really be layered with shirts, same issue with the robes. the only cloaks that dont cover the head are the starsilk ones which are expensive and still don't work perfectly. i just want a simple midlength skirt in white black and or brown that layers well with the highnoon vests.

also the way the apparel is named frustrates me, i can't just search pants or skirt i have to search trousers sheathes leggings cloaks bustles robes waist wrap shawl etc etc. there are so many dragon chest apparel options and only like two sets that come up when you put in shirt.
we need more skirts. i was trying to dress a dragon last night and found that there aren't a lot of options for covering dragons legs. the bustles are too long and formal, the dresses are only one shape and can't really be layered with shirts, same issue with the robes. the only cloaks that dont cover the head are the starsilk ones which are expensive and still don't work perfectly. i just want a simple midlength skirt in white black and or brown that layers well with the highnoon vests.

also the way the apparel is named frustrates me, i can't just search pants or skirt i have to search trousers sheathes leggings cloaks bustles robes waist wrap shawl etc etc. there are so many dragon chest apparel options and only like two sets that come up when you put in shirt.
9hqcHsy.png pAONOEc.png
WYxPUv8.png G8AyR6r.png
V7wUqxW.png DoQJ9XF.png
6YtLZau.png LGvol4P.png
2iKXjpB.png l8NOdbs.png New-ish and figuring stuff out.
I wish we would get more wigs, and weapons for our dragons! My Arlecchino fandragon only misses a cool wig and a scythe to be complete, that's when I realized that we only have two types of wigs.
I wish we would get more wigs, and weapons for our dragons! My Arlecchino fandragon only misses a cool wig and a scythe to be complete, that's when I realized that we only have two types of wigs.
More instruments! I'd love to see a violin personally :')

also, more weapons! huge battleaxe! tiny dagger! more swords!
More instruments! I'd love to see a violin personally :')

also, more weapons! huge battleaxe! tiny dagger! more swords!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Obelisk and all Ancient breed paper masks. The only one i could see needing some working around is Aberration, but I'd love to see them debut maybe on the next April Fools
Obelisk and all Ancient breed paper masks. The only one i could see needing some working around is Aberration, but I'd love to see them debut maybe on the next April Fools
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
Apple themed apparel! Apples are a staple in just about every farm, I'm surprised that there isn't any apparel that features apples! (I looked up "apple" on the Game Database and nothing showed up, which surprised me a lot!)
A basket of apples would be a good idea, and one of those Harvest apparel items with apples would be great!
I'm making an Applejack fan dragon and I really want her to have some apple apparel (applearel?)
Apple themed apparel! Apples are a staple in just about every farm, I'm surprised that there isn't any apparel that features apples! (I looked up "apple" on the Game Database and nothing showed up, which surprised me a lot!)
A basket of apples would be a good idea, and one of those Harvest apparel items with apples would be great!
I'm making an Applejack fan dragon and I really want her to have some apple apparel (applearel?)
Lover of Faes and Aethers
SO TRUE, apple baskets, please
SO TRUE, apple baskets, please
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
New Blacksmith themed apparel. Having to pay 12,000 gems for the Metallurgist's Forgetools just so you can have a blacksmith dragon that looks like a blacksmith is ridiculous imo.
New Blacksmith themed apparel. Having to pay 12,000 gems for the Metallurgist's Forgetools just so you can have a blacksmith dragon that looks like a blacksmith is ridiculous imo.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
[item=Pink Highnoon Hank] Could we get more Highnoon sets but in the orange, pink, lavender, azure, rose, yella, and violet shades to match the Hanks? I really want a Pink Highnoon Brimmer hat.
Pink Highnoon Hank
Could we get more Highnoon sets but in the orange, pink, lavender, azure, rose, yella, and violet shades to match the Hanks? I really want a Pink Highnoon Brimmer hat.
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711