Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tell me about ur lore!
1 2
super unhappy with mine rn and planning a big revamp... i've tried looking for inspo in peoples lore threads but it's hard to find finished ones! tell me a bit about ur lore? <3
super unhappy with mine rn and planning a big revamp... i've tried looking for inspo in peoples lore threads but it's hard to find finished ones! tell me a bit about ur lore? <3
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
My lore is composed of 4 clans at the moment, but I hope to have one for each element. They're called the Stray Clans and are made of wanderers, loners, exiles, rejects, the broken, the lost, or the restless. The Stray Clans are essentially a home for dragons who don't really want a home. Each elemental subclan has its own way of living and purpose. Water is a boat and offers a place for contemplation, Nature is a bunch of temporary treehouses and is a place for growth and so on.
My lore is composed of 4 clans at the moment, but I hope to have one for each element. They're called the Stray Clans and are made of wanderers, loners, exiles, rejects, the broken, the lost, or the restless. The Stray Clans are essentially a home for dragons who don't really want a home. Each elemental subclan has its own way of living and purpose. Water is a boat and offers a place for contemplation, Nature is a bunch of temporary treehouses and is a place for growth and so on.
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
Here's mine!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3309576

It's still a pretty big WIP, but it's basically a bunch of dergs get problems and magic warping issues :P
Hope it can give some good ideas for yours!
Here's mine!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3309576

It's still a pretty big WIP, but it's basically a bunch of dergs get problems and magic warping issues :P
Hope it can give some good ideas for yours!
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
My clan is a titanic but shabby pirate ship dedicated to breaking as many laws as possible.
My clan is a titanic but shabby pirate ship dedicated to breaking as many laws as possible.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
The Age of Dominance is over.

Generations have passed since the current age of Sornieth. As peace started to settle, a new age dawned on Sornieth, as curious dragons began to explore beyond their flight territories. Soon, mixed breed villages began to be built, dragons of different flights and breeds began to live together, and adventurers and explorers pioneered expeditions to the furthest reaches of Sornieth. It is the Age of Exploration, a golden age where the young chase their dreams and the old rest easy.

But in the place of war, mysterious events have begun happening all across Sornieth. Dragons have begun to be born with two elements. Celestial Spirits once thought lost to the ages have been spotted roaming the lands once more. A war is brewing between the plague and fire flight, and in the dark corners of the world, dragons whisper rumours of an ancient conspiracy behind them all. These events, which all seem so disconnected, point to one singular fact. The wheels of fate has begun to move, and the world turns its eye on one adventuring guild located in the Zephyr Steppes. A guild that, for some reason, seems to be at the center of it all.

(Side Note: I seem to like writing a new blurb from scratch every time I see one of these threads. XD. But yes, I have a lore lair which is essentially just an expression of my love for the fantasy adventure genre. Taking place several minutes into the future as a convenient excuse to sidestep site lore where it is inconvenient haha.)
The Age of Dominance is over.

Generations have passed since the current age of Sornieth. As peace started to settle, a new age dawned on Sornieth, as curious dragons began to explore beyond their flight territories. Soon, mixed breed villages began to be built, dragons of different flights and breeds began to live together, and adventurers and explorers pioneered expeditions to the furthest reaches of Sornieth. It is the Age of Exploration, a golden age where the young chase their dreams and the old rest easy.

But in the place of war, mysterious events have begun happening all across Sornieth. Dragons have begun to be born with two elements. Celestial Spirits once thought lost to the ages have been spotted roaming the lands once more. A war is brewing between the plague and fire flight, and in the dark corners of the world, dragons whisper rumours of an ancient conspiracy behind them all. These events, which all seem so disconnected, point to one singular fact. The wheels of fate has begun to move, and the world turns its eye on one adventuring guild located in the Zephyr Steppes. A guild that, for some reason, seems to be at the center of it all.

(Side Note: I seem to like writing a new blurb from scratch every time I see one of these threads. XD. But yes, I have a lore lair which is essentially just an expression of my love for the fantasy adventure genre. Taking place several minutes into the future as a convenient excuse to sidestep site lore where it is inconvenient haha.)
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
A dragon who used to serve closely under the deities as an Imperial killer was reborn into a normal dragon to live a life without exaltation but no one believes him.
A dragon who used to serve closely under the deities as an Imperial killer was reborn into a normal dragon to live a life without exaltation but no one believes him.
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Extremely fitting, my lore is a whole bunch of gardening.

But all of it would be a 6th-wall breaking encyclopaedic journal about the lands of Afruika written and illustrated by Neper, and then relayed to your eyes by Kneph (me), acting as the messenger and additional artist. It explains the history, biota, landscapes, culture, climate, fashion and many other things in detail. My lore is very, VERY normal, it acts as a spec-evo project that's based on ancient North African and Mediterranean history, as well as Old World and Australian biota.
Extremely fitting, my lore is a whole bunch of gardening.

But all of it would be a 6th-wall breaking encyclopaedic journal about the lands of Afruika written and illustrated by Neper, and then relayed to your eyes by Kneph (me), acting as the messenger and additional artist. It explains the history, biota, landscapes, culture, climate, fashion and many other things in detail. My lore is very, VERY normal, it acts as a spec-evo project that's based on ancient North African and Mediterranean history, as well as Old World and Australian biota.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I've got a lore thread linked in my sig, and it's never gonna get finished. xD I tend to just pick up dragons as I go along and write stories for each of them. My main clan is really into commerce, so a lot of my stories have to do with how dragons come to the lair, settle into new jobs, and build relationships with their clanmates. Occasionally I'll also write stories for folks outside the lair, mostly about their day-to-day dealings and abilities.
I've got a lore thread linked in my sig, and it's never gonna get finished. xD I tend to just pick up dragons as I go along and write stories for each of them. My main clan is really into commerce, so a lot of my stories have to do with how dragons come to the lair, settle into new jobs, and build relationships with their clanmates. Occasionally I'll also write stories for folks outside the lair, mostly about their day-to-day dealings and abilities.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
it really is a mess, honestly.... but to summarize, one part of my clan is "Cult leader (my randomized progen) finds an amnesiac suspected-to-be-a-god (my custom progen) and slowly Ship of Theseus her into what they think is her true form, ignoring every single warning sign along the way." and the other part is "Primal dragons go on a lonely journey to fulfill their god's wills. Many trials wait, and some struggle more than others."

(does any of this fit between FRising lore? who knows...)
it really is a mess, honestly.... but to summarize, one part of my clan is "Cult leader (my randomized progen) finds an amnesiac suspected-to-be-a-god (my custom progen) and slowly Ship of Theseus her into what they think is her true form, ignoring every single warning sign along the way." and the other part is "Primal dragons go on a lonely journey to fulfill their god's wills. Many trials wait, and some struggle more than others."

(does any of this fit between FRising lore? who knows...)
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
My lore is that my clan Kiteborne Keep is a modern clan of dragons that is occasionally above the skies of the windswept plateau. The city is held up by magic-enchanted platform kites that drift the city into the breeze, so the residents of the city never knows where they're going to be above next.
My lore is that my clan Kiteborne Keep is a modern clan of dragons that is occasionally above the skies of the windswept plateau. The city is held up by magic-enchanted platform kites that drift the city into the breeze, so the residents of the city never knows where they're going to be above next.
YMPbu9R.png JGB1EvW.png OgrHaum.png DwStNU1.png o7ZCFYm.png RfMwnPI.png twiuBT0.png r8v91MH.png
1 2