Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tell me about ur lore!
1 2
my lore has gone through SO many revamps but currently my clan is "stranded" on a section of islands that have no freshwater besides whats at the peak and social classes are seperated by who is closest to the cavern system that holds the freshwater. any of the dragons can technically leave but religious trauma holds them all there as they worship the cavern that gives them drinkable water. if dragons do leave it must be approved by the higher classes and they should return by a set date, if they aren't approved to leave and happen to return then they'll be shunned by the community and deprived of all resources until they succumb to dehydration/starcation or they leave permanently. they're just silly water dragons!!
my lore has gone through SO many revamps but currently my clan is "stranded" on a section of islands that have no freshwater besides whats at the peak and social classes are seperated by who is closest to the cavern system that holds the freshwater. any of the dragons can technically leave but religious trauma holds them all there as they worship the cavern that gives them drinkable water. if dragons do leave it must be approved by the higher classes and they should return by a set date, if they aren't approved to leave and happen to return then they'll be shunned by the community and deprived of all resources until they succumb to dehydration/starcation or they leave permanently. they're just silly water dragons!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
1 2