Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Ahh, Moonbrooke... I hate you why do you exist
Ahh, Moonbrooke... I hate you why do you exist
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
now i remember why i never make my g1s wildclaws. stupid overgrown chickens and their stupid expensive breedchanges [emoji=mirror size=1]
now i remember why i never make my g1s wildclaws. stupid overgrown chickens and their stupid expensive breedchanges
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
My nephew has passed the test and can drive, awesomesauce! His dirtbike racing season begins this week-end, and I wish him a successful season. I'm a very proud aunt today. :)
My nephew has passed the test and can drive, awesomesauce! His dirtbike racing season begins this week-end, and I wish him a successful season. I'm a very proud aunt today. :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
I realized I could retcon one nation into having a native mythical creature, instead of having none. Not that it really changes anything, but it makes them fit in more.
I realized I could retcon one nation into having a native mythical creature, instead of having none. Not that it really changes anything, but it makes them fit in more.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
baby's first guild wars im so excited
baby's first guild wars im so excited
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Fine, be that way. All I did was tell you it wasn't AI.
Fine, be that way. All I did was tell you it wasn't AI.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@ Takara has started putting fest skins on the ah for 30g/kt each instead of selling them via dom shop, and honestly that's genius?? I don't know why nobody else has thought to do that haha
@ Takara has started putting fest skins on the ah for 30g/kt each instead of selling them via dom shop, and honestly that's genius?? I don't know why nobody else has thought to do that haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
omada weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
omada weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
XKoJy.gif7JmM7.gifSQX6N.giffnjSM1.pngIs3oI1.pngzTuN31.pngQDjKk1.pngHb5qL1.pngyqAQY1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
gaming 'journalism' is dead. that lor switch review had like 1 valid point and the rest were all heavily indicative of not playing the game for more than 3 hours. i'd understand not wanting to play through the whole game esp if you're being rushed to do so but seriously? atp just don't make the review
gaming 'journalism' is dead. that lor switch review had like 1 valid point and the rest were all heavily indicative of not playing the game for more than 3 hours. i'd understand not wanting to play through the whole game esp if you're being rushed to do so but seriously? atp just don't make the review
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
me and my friend have been singing the Boys 12 song from american dad for the past hour while trying to grind on games
me and my friend have been singing the Boys 12 song from american dad for the past hour while trying to grind on games
y3CR4IN.png