Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Change Theming?
1 2 3 4
I don't know how else to phrase it in the topic line, if a better way to phrase it pops up, I'll change the title.

But it's like, if you've been in one flight and shift to another, there can be a mesh of the terms?

Like going from fire flight to earth flight: Cooled lava
Or water to light: Swam into the light...?

Was thinking about it since I plan on switching flights in a few weeks and felt fancy, wanted to slap some kind of witty statement on my profile
I don't know how else to phrase it in the topic line, if a better way to phrase it pops up, I'll change the title.

But it's like, if you've been in one flight and shift to another, there can be a mesh of the terms?

Like going from fire flight to earth flight: Cooled lava
Or water to light: Swam into the light...?

Was thinking about it since I plan on switching flights in a few weeks and felt fancy, wanted to slap some kind of witty statement on my profile
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
Oooh, like a fun tongue-in-cheek comment on the flights you’re moving between. That’s clever!

Going from ice to fire could be “melting”, earth to fire could be “scorching the earth,” lightning to earth could be “embalming the storm” (a play on “calming” and referencing earth’s association with archaeology)
Oooh, like a fun tongue-in-cheek comment on the flights you’re moving between. That’s clever!

Going from ice to fire could be “melting”, earth to fire could be “scorching the earth,” lightning to earth could be “embalming the storm” (a play on “calming” and referencing earth’s association with archaeology)
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
Sunk into the shadows.
Sunk into the shadows.
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
An asteral disease
An asteral disease
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
G8AyR6r.jpg
hydrated the sickness away
hydrated the sickness away
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
Watering the plants
Watering the plants
Went into cold storage
Went into cold storage
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I moved from Wind to Lightning, and I say I blew over haha. A few quotes of how I word it: [quote]As time went on, the clan's needs shifted and changed like the winds themselves, bringing them to the dry and dusty Shifting Expanse.[/quote] [quote]But they were drawn to move elsewhere, and so they soon found themselves blown out east to the Shifting Expanse.[/quote]
I moved from Wind to Lightning, and I say I blew over haha. A few quotes of how I word it:
Quote:
As time went on, the clan's needs shifted and changed like the winds themselves, bringing them to the dry and dusty Shifting Expanse.
Quote:
But they were drawn to move elsewhere, and so they soon found themselves blown out east to the Shifting Expanse.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Haven’t moved flights yet but I’m thinking about light or earth someday so,

Giving the plants some much needed sunlight
Or
finally deciding to plant the seeds in the earth
Haven’t moved flights yet but I’m thinking about light or earth someday so,

Giving the plants some much needed sunlight