Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Festival Gene favorites
1 2
Which of the new festival genes are your favorites?

Personally, I'm totally in love with wavecrest. Previously trickmurk and flameforger were my favorites.

Also, which breeds would you like to see different ones in?

I want wavecrest, firebreather, and trickmurk in Auraboa, flameforger in dusthide, and wavecrest in banescale.
Which of the new festival genes are your favorites?

Personally, I'm totally in love with wavecrest. Previously trickmurk and flameforger were my favorites.

Also, which breeds would you like to see different ones in?

I want wavecrest, firebreather, and trickmurk in Auraboa, flameforger in dusthide, and wavecrest in banescale.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Trickmurk, but its not on any breeds I particularly like so that one is beside the point.
So of the ones that ARE, Rockbreaker is probably the one I'm most likely to use.
Obviously, I would want rockbreaker on everything dusthides. And Trickmurk on abbies.
Trickmurk, but its not on any breeds I particularly like so that one is beside the point.
So of the ones that ARE, Rockbreaker is probably the one I'm most likely to use.
Obviously, I would want rockbreaker on everything dusthides. And Trickmurk on abbies.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
1.Trickmurk, Rockbreaker, Flameforger, Thundercrack, Starfall

2. All of the above for Dusthides and Sandsurges (excluding ones they already have of course)
1.Trickmurk, Rockbreaker, Flameforger, Thundercrack, Starfall

2. All of the above for Dusthides and Sandsurges (excluding ones they already have of course)
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Starfall, Riot, and Trickmurk are my favs I think!

Would love to see Starfall on Veilspun, Riot on Sandsurge, and Flameforger on Aether!
Starfall, Riot, and Trickmurk are my favs I think!

Would love to see Starfall on Veilspun, Riot on Sandsurge, and Flameforger on Aether!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I'd have to say starfall and flameforger. I think they really capture the essence of their elements. Thundercrack and Trickmurk are close
I'd have to say starfall and flameforger. I think they really capture the essence of their elements. Thundercrack and Trickmurk are close
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
starfall and riot for me! starfall is just fun, and riot is cool-looking and great for accented terts
starfall and riot for me! starfall is just fun, and riot is cool-looking and great for accented terts
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I'm sad Wavecrest isn't among my favourites, given it's Water's gene, but oh well

Favourites
Starfall and Rockbreaker for sure! I just love them, Starfall works so well with basically every colour, and Rockbreaker can just save some terts.
Special shoutout to Trickmurk! I don't like it as much as the other two but I still enjoy it.

Different Breeds
I want to see Starfall on every breed, but to get specific I want to see it on Banescales and Undertides! Maybe Veilspun, too. For Rockbreaker, I really want to see it on Gaolers (I don't know why I thought they had it already) and Aberrations! I feel like it's inevitable that Dusthides will get Rockbreaker by next RC.

And as a bonus mention, I'd love to see Trickmurk on Sandsurge, Undertide, and Aberrations! And even though I don't like Wavecrest, I'm really curious how it would look on Sandsurges and I can't help but wonder if maybe I'd like it on them? Probably not but I want to be positive.
Other ideas are Riot on Dusthides, Thundercrack on Banescales, Crystalline on Veilspun, and Flameforger on Aethers.
I'm sad Wavecrest isn't among my favourites, given it's Water's gene, but oh well

Favourites
Starfall and Rockbreaker for sure! I just love them, Starfall works so well with basically every colour, and Rockbreaker can just save some terts.
Special shoutout to Trickmurk! I don't like it as much as the other two but I still enjoy it.

Different Breeds
I want to see Starfall on every breed, but to get specific I want to see it on Banescales and Undertides! Maybe Veilspun, too. For Rockbreaker, I really want to see it on Gaolers (I don't know why I thought they had it already) and Aberrations! I feel like it's inevitable that Dusthides will get Rockbreaker by next RC.

And as a bonus mention, I'd love to see Trickmurk on Sandsurge, Undertide, and Aberrations! And even though I don't like Wavecrest, I'm really curious how it would look on Sandsurges and I can't help but wonder if maybe I'd like it on them? Probably not but I want to be positive.
Other ideas are Riot on Dusthides, Thundercrack on Banescales, Crystalline on Veilspun, and Flameforger on Aethers.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
starfall and trickmurk are the only ones that lived up to my expectations. the others have terrible colors and they don't go well with the breeds imo.
starfall and trickmurk are the only ones that lived up to my expectations. the others have terrible colors and they don't go well with the breeds imo.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
My current favourites are Thundercrack & Flameforger (the only two I really use to be honest)

The others are far more situational on a dragon I find, there aren't any genes I really dislike as such, but some I definitely don't see myself using unless its perfect for the dragon in mind such as Crystalline or Rockbreaker (which is sad because I'm ice!)

Wavecrest is too new for me to have decided fully on it yet - I do like how elegant it is, I just wish there was.... idk more to it?? It would have been perfect with the addition of some smaller watery fins on the head for example. It feels a bit light on coverage compared with the others, with the exception of perhaps Riot.
My current favourites are Thundercrack & Flameforger (the only two I really use to be honest)

The others are far more situational on a dragon I find, there aren't any genes I really dislike as such, but some I definitely don't see myself using unless its perfect for the dragon in mind such as Crystalline or Rockbreaker (which is sad because I'm ice!)

Wavecrest is too new for me to have decided fully on it yet - I do like how elegant it is, I just wish there was.... idk more to it?? It would have been perfect with the addition of some smaller watery fins on the head for example. It feels a bit light on coverage compared with the others, with the exception of perhaps Riot.
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
A lot of them are pretty nice, but Rockbreaker and Trickmurk are definitely my favourites.
I just love the very spooky mystical energy they have about them that doesn't look as in your face as things like Starfall do (though I still like it because it can be a really stunning gene when used right, same with Thundercrack). Rockbreaker is an excellent weird magic beast gene.
A lot of them are pretty nice, but Rockbreaker and Trickmurk are definitely my favourites.
I just love the very spooky mystical energy they have about them that doesn't look as in your face as things like Starfall do (though I still like it because it can be a really stunning gene when used right, same with Thundercrack). Rockbreaker is an excellent weird magic beast gene.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2