Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Small QOL changes
1 2
A button to port the search filters you've set up in the auction house or dragon search to the other one. Also to this end, I wish when you selected color ranges to search it showed all the colors not just the two 'ends' of the range. When doing breeding projects you gotta know where the breeding pair colors are on the wheel relative to each other and the colors you're breeding for. It's much easier to look at that when you can see all the colors in order. This means I always end up manually selecting each color in a range in order with the individual color selector ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=124%2C122%2C55%2C56%2C166%2C94%2C57&wings=99%2C30%2C149%2C100%2C125%2C31%2C152&tert=67%2C85%2C1%2C163%2C97%2C2%2C74&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_desc&page=1&nocollapse=1]like this[/url]) which is so incredibly tedious [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
A button to port the search filters you've set up in the auction house or dragon search to the other one.

Also to this end, I wish when you selected color ranges to search it showed all the colors not just the two 'ends' of the range. When doing breeding projects you gotta know where the breeding pair colors are on the wheel relative to each other and the colors you're breeding for. It's much easier to look at that when you can see all the colors in order. This means I always end up manually selecting each color in a range in order with the individual color selector (like this) which is so incredibly tedious
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Some I can think of while waiting for something: [list] [*]Dark mode [*]Commas in Vault/Hoard/Crossroads/Auction House [*]Dressing Room: show Skin # number on hover or as part of the name. [*]Dressing Room: sort layers on mobile. [*]Auction House: Skin, filter by user. [*]Bestiary: "None" option for Location. [*]Filter or sort PMs by year. [*]Filter items for Crossroads/PM/Baldwin. [*]Update "Forum Signature" in Account Settings. [/list]
Some I can think of while waiting for something:
  • Dark mode
  • Commas in Vault/Hoard/Crossroads/Auction House
  • Dressing Room: show Skin # number on hover or as part of the name.
  • Dressing Room: sort layers on mobile.
  • Auction House: Skin, filter by user.
  • Bestiary: "None" option for Location.
  • Filter or sort PMs by year.
  • Filter items for Crossroads/PM/Baldwin.
  • Update "Forum Signature" in Account Settings.

Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Searching by hatch date would be so helpful.

My biggest one is dark mode. It's just easier on my eyes all around
Searching by hatch date would be so helpful.

My biggest one is dark mode. It's just easier on my eyes all around
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Being able to search in the AH and in dragon Search by date

And most importantly DRESSING ROOM FILTERS. BLEASE
Being able to search in the AH and in dragon Search by date

And most importantly DRESSING ROOM FILTERS. BLEASE
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[center][quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-04-25 16:22:09" ] searching your inventory in crossroads and messages. it's been suggested 9999999999 times but that doesn't mean i'm not going to say we need it. [/quote] This please, so much this. I have a massive hoard of items and it is so annoying to have to dig for specific items amongst them all for crossroads and pms... In a game that encourages hoarding, you'd think this would have been included from the start, lol.[/center]
Marketplace wrote on 2024-04-25 16:22:09:
searching your inventory in crossroads and messages. it's been suggested 9999999999 times but that doesn't mean i'm not going to say we need it.

This please, so much this. I have a massive hoard of items and it is so annoying to have to dig for specific items amongst them all for crossroads and pms... In a game that encourages hoarding, you'd think this would have been included from the start, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Official dark mode and a bond all button for fams. ;; (wishful thinking for the latter)
Official dark mode and a bond all button for fams. ;; (wishful thinking for the latter)
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2