Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I don’t want to be here, and I am going to scream. There’s a good reason Clear Sky exists as a character, so I don’t have to scream.
I don’t want to be here, and I am going to scream. There’s a good reason Clear Sky exists as a character, so I don’t have to scream.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I've been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. Even so, I feel like there's something else wrong with me.
I've been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. Even so, I feel like there's something else wrong with me.
Anyone remember when you could adopt Bruce Forsyth as a Neopet?
Anyone remember when you could adopt Bruce Forsyth as a Neopet?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
every other site i'm on has a dark theme so coming on here is like getting attacked by light ow my poor eyes
every other site i'm on has a dark theme so coming on here is like getting attacked by light ow my poor eyes
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I wish I could just be appreciated and loved just for who I am.
I wish I could just be appreciated and loved just for who I am.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
I wonder how it feels to have friends who actually care about you lol
I wonder how it feels to have friends who actually care about you lol
PJb908Z.png
I still dislike thinking that matpat’s clickbait thumbnails gave me an irrational fear of mario for 1-2 years that I still get bullied by my family for to this day.
I still dislike thinking that matpat’s clickbait thumbnails gave me an irrational fear of mario for 1-2 years that I still get bullied by my family for to this day.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
A minute is not an hour, computer...

Or two hours.

This OS update might be a mistake.
A minute is not an hour, computer...

Or two hours.

This OS update might be a mistake.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Brooo saying you're aroace doesn't mean anything besides what it says on the tin. I'm so tired of people spreading this message that it means being absolutely repulsed by everything and not being able to joke around us. I'm seeing people saying that it means you can't even compliment us??? It's up to personal boundaries! Like, imagine saying this about any other label?

As an aroace, I like to jokingly flirt and make non-PG jokes! I've had aro and/or ace friends who weren't comfortable with that at all! It's up to each person! Ultimately, you should ask what someone's boundaries is before making any assumptions. :/
Brooo saying you're aroace doesn't mean anything besides what it says on the tin. I'm so tired of people spreading this message that it means being absolutely repulsed by everything and not being able to joke around us. I'm seeing people saying that it means you can't even compliment us??? It's up to personal boundaries! Like, imagine saying this about any other label?

As an aroace, I like to jokingly flirt and make non-PG jokes! I've had aro and/or ace friends who weren't comfortable with that at all! It's up to each person! Ultimately, you should ask what someone's boundaries is before making any assumptions. :/
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
@Sectonia Took my thoughts and posted em first haha!
@Sectonia Took my thoughts and posted em first haha!