Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Looking for humanoid PFP art! [NO AI]
Hello all! I'm working on a project, and I need an awesome artist that can draw a humanoid/anime style pfp! I've been looking on Etsy and there's just so much AI garbage... >:( I'd much rather commission a real talented artist on here since I know there's a big art community! [emoji=heart size=1] I have references for the character I want done and will very very happily credit the heck out of you when I use your art I just need to know where to start! Please if your interested and open to take that kind of commission send me a link to your shop so I can check you out and see if you'd work well for me! Thank you so so much!
Hello all!

I'm working on a project, and I need an awesome artist that can draw a humanoid/anime style pfp!

I've been looking on Etsy and there's just so much AI garbage... >:(

I'd much rather commission a real talented artist on here since I know there's a big art community!

I have references for the character I want done and will very very happily credit the heck out of you when I use your art I just need to know where to start!

Please if your interested and open to take that kind of commission send me a link to your shop so I can check you out and see if you'd work well for me!

Thank you so so much!
2MFinXj.png
tn0RSo5.png
pZJYyk4.png
gzlHZ53.png
SYiQlxK.png
mmoRz30.png
ryom29L.gif KhW3PhQ.png
I don't quite have "anime-style" art but I'll throw my shop in the ring for you to look at if you're interested!

Let me know and good luck in your search!
I don't quite have "anime-style" art but I'll throw my shop in the ring for you to look at if you're interested!

Let me know and good luck in your search!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
Hiya! My comms are open! TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art if you have any questions!

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html
Hiya! My comms are open! TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art if you have any questions!

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
i'm definitely looking around for commissions and would be more than willing to do an icon for you, but i'm not sure if my art style is what you're looking for? i'll offer, though!! art shop link is in sig ^^
i'm definitely looking around for commissions and would be more than willing to do an icon for you, but i'm not sure if my art style is what you're looking for? i'll offer, though!! art shop link is in sig ^^
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
hello! i'd love to do some work for you! :> fully shaded icons start at 40 usd, plus i've got a 15% sale on right now! my shop with details and examples is in my signature ^^
hello! i'd love to do some work for you! :> fully shaded icons start at 40 usd, plus i've got a 15% sale on right now! my shop with details and examples is in my signature ^^
signature2.png
hihi !!!! i have usd comms open rn on artistree, icons/pfps range from $20 to $60+ depending on the complexity, whether it’s flat or shaded, etc :3

here’s a link to my shop, there’s not much info on the first post (you can disregard most of it) but the second post has examples on it :D https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3327798/1#post_3327798
hihi !!!! i have usd comms open rn on artistree, icons/pfps range from $20 to $60+ depending on the complexity, whether it’s flat or shaded, etc :3

here’s a link to my shop, there’s not much info on the first post (you can disregard most of it) but the second post has examples on it :D https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3327798/1#post_3327798
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif