Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Idenifying the Holiday Snakes!
1 2 3 4 5
Time to tune in to my favorite snake thread
Time to tune in to my favorite snake thread
6wR17En.png
Man, I've been hoping to see a thread like this! We know the flower from the familiars' name, but not the snake. Thanks for doing this!

Personally, I think that we'll be getting a tree/arbor snake for Greenskeeper, just because of the theming.
Man, I've been hoping to see a thread like this! We know the flower from the familiars' name, but not the snake. Thanks for doing this!

Personally, I think that we'll be getting a tree/arbor snake for Greenskeeper, just because of the theming.
Updated for Wavecrest!
Updated for Wavecrest!
Nameless|19
9hqcHsy.png
slCEFYq.png
f4iXRVq.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
aaaaaaaPlague-Network.png 8C6hgmx.png
This was such a fun read, thank you so much!
This was such a fun read, thank you so much!
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
This was really cool, thanks for making this! It was really interesting learning about all the different snakes.
This was really cool, thanks for making this! It was really interesting learning about all the different snakes.
aKHNXwM.png
I love this thread!! Thank you for sharing!! They are cute little guys
I love this thread!! Thank you for sharing!! They are cute little guys
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I think Anaconda is a good guess for Nature, another that will probably be likely is a green tree python or a green mamba!
I think Anaconda is a good guess for Nature, another that will probably be likely is a green tree python or a green mamba!
I got so excited when I saw the vietnamese blue beauty ratsnake and the hognose, thanks for this thread, i'm much less familiar with venomous species as well so this was fun to scroll through!
I got so excited when I saw the vietnamese blue beauty ratsnake and the hognose, thanks for this thread, i'm much less familiar with venomous species as well so this was fun to scroll through!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
Now I need someone whose special interest is flowers to explain at length how each flower fits the month and the flight and the snake and and
Now I need someone whose special interest is flowers to explain at length how each flower fits the month and the flight and the snake and and
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
This thread is so cool omg -- subbing to make sure I don't miss the Greenskeeper Snake ID :0
This thread is so cool omg -- subbing to make sure I don't miss the Greenskeeper Snake ID :0
dT9HQge.png 4UVxmC7.png mlHpBMC.png kCHWEjf.png

TWSJTng.png 8GgdVkW.png PnAMpIx.png JPbBP0q.png

tnCDEIL.png
1 2 3 4 5