Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 126 127
ArtMajor - ??? - i'm confused about what's happened with her so she's a question mark currently

autumnseas - ??? - i need to look here a little more because nothing has really stood out to me overall

EmbertheSkywing - neutral ??? - has been quieter than me and that's saying something. says i didn't explain my shiny vote but i did. hasn't really said a whole lot beyond admitting to stealing art's thing. but stealing arts alignment seems more like an amne thing to do but i don't feel like writing it off

Leremis - town obv. got a little birb to protect

LostLuminary - scumlean - going into d2 i wasn't feeling good about them but the claim between them and starwindrider had me second guessing things. i'm going with my initial gut and putting a scumlean here

Slairisk - ??? leaning scum - i feel weird here. they voted for tangle, but then they go after spiderqueen for maintaining a sus on tangle. aside from that they ask some questions but haven't really said much overall

softsylveon - slight townlean - i feel good about how you've voted but i would like to look at you further if i have the time

SpiderQueen8 - scumlean - she's had a sus on tangle with the start which i can understand, and putting herself out there like that would be a weird move. but she has an oddly underwhelming rolecard - worse than mine it seems. but can she and harvest communicate freely? i can't remember. but i don't feel great about this overall

Starwindrider - neutral - outside of scumhunting here, i love the discussions that they're bringing up.

Storia - townlean - gives me town vibes as opposed to last game i played with her. i don't we always see eye to eye on our reads but maybe if we had an open chat we could discuss that better and we could explain ourselves better

Tanglefire - ??? - i have no idea how to read you ever but the fact that you and syl are both still alive is genuinely baffling to me. loud with a lot of threadpull with how people vote after she places a vote

there are more question marks here than i'd like but the pace of this thread has had my head spinning since it started. i'll be around until eod here and there so i'm gonna think some more and look through posts. i'll come back with my vote decision once i've made it
ArtMajor - ??? - i'm confused about what's happened with her so she's a question mark currently

autumnseas - ??? - i need to look here a little more because nothing has really stood out to me overall

EmbertheSkywing - neutral ??? - has been quieter than me and that's saying something. says i didn't explain my shiny vote but i did. hasn't really said a whole lot beyond admitting to stealing art's thing. but stealing arts alignment seems more like an amne thing to do but i don't feel like writing it off

Leremis - town obv. got a little birb to protect

LostLuminary - scumlean - going into d2 i wasn't feeling good about them but the claim between them and starwindrider had me second guessing things. i'm going with my initial gut and putting a scumlean here

Slairisk - ??? leaning scum - i feel weird here. they voted for tangle, but then they go after spiderqueen for maintaining a sus on tangle. aside from that they ask some questions but haven't really said much overall

softsylveon - slight townlean - i feel good about how you've voted but i would like to look at you further if i have the time

SpiderQueen8 - scumlean - she's had a sus on tangle with the start which i can understand, and putting herself out there like that would be a weird move. but she has an oddly underwhelming rolecard - worse than mine it seems. but can she and harvest communicate freely? i can't remember. but i don't feel great about this overall

Starwindrider - neutral - outside of scumhunting here, i love the discussions that they're bringing up.

Storia - townlean - gives me town vibes as opposed to last game i played with her. i don't we always see eye to eye on our reads but maybe if we had an open chat we could discuss that better and we could explain ourselves better

Tanglefire - ??? - i have no idea how to read you ever but the fact that you and syl are both still alive is genuinely baffling to me. loud with a lot of threadpull with how people vote after she places a vote

there are more question marks here than i'd like but the pace of this thread has had my head spinning since it started. i'll be around until eod here and there so i'm gonna think some more and look through posts. i'll come back with my vote decision once i've made it
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
I really do want to roleclaim because I think it will help Lost and I's case. But Lost isn't online, and I want to wait for her. Also getting a little worried that she won't return in time [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I really do want to roleclaim because I think it will help Lost and I's case. But Lost isn't online, and I want to wait for her. Also getting a little worried that she won't return in time
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-22 07:50:01" ] [quote name="SpiderQueen8" date="2024-04-22 07:48:53" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-22 07:43:31" ] @/Spiderqueen8 So your entire Rolecard is just Passive - know lover alignment Passive - can’t be healed?? [/quote] As weird as it sounds, yes [/quote] And harvests Rolecard is Passive - know lover alignment Passive - know no. of swapping each day? [/quote] i get told the number of swaps at eotn but otherwise yeah that's it [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-22 08:09:12" ] so now sq is saying "quiet as in not doing anything suspcious" ah yes i'm a "quiet maf flying under the radar" because i didnt do anything suspcious DOES NO ONE SEE HOW THIS LOGIC DOES NOT TRACK how can you say "you're sus because you did nothing sus"????????????? what? [/quote] mafia often try to stay under the radar and not stick out to avoid town votes so i think it's reasonable to say that someone who looks like they're trying to do that is suspicious? i don't think that you're definitely 100% mafia or anything but i don't think that logic is as weird as you make it sound not feeling well so i'll be home and have time to further reply later but i did not receive any moss but i believe slairisk's ability claim because that's just like. too convoluted to completely make up lmao and also it was weird nobody claimed an alignment cop role or had that in their rolecard after they died so it's good to have an explanation for that (although it's odd that you'd have to do so much to get the ability... but it kind of makes sense because a lot of the town abilities we've seen so far are more complicated or weaker than in other games)
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-22 07:50:01:
SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2024-04-22 07:48:53:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-22 07:43:31:
@/Spiderqueen8

So your entire Rolecard is just
Passive - know lover alignment
Passive - can’t be healed??

As weird as it sounds, yes

And harvests Rolecard is
Passive - know lover alignment
Passive - know no. of swapping each day?
i get told the number of swaps at eotn but otherwise yeah that's it

Storia wrote on 2024-04-22 08:09:12:
so now sq is saying "quiet as in not doing anything suspcious"

ah yes i'm a "quiet maf flying under the radar" because i didnt do anything suspcious

DOES NO ONE SEE HOW THIS LOGIC DOES NOT TRACK

how can you say "you're sus because you did nothing sus"????????????? what?
mafia often try to stay under the radar and not stick out to avoid town votes so i think it's reasonable to say that someone who looks like they're trying to do that is suspicious? i don't think that you're definitely 100% mafia or anything but i don't think that logic is as weird as you make it sound

not feeling well so i'll be home and have time to further reply later but i did not receive any moss but i believe slairisk's ability claim because that's just like. too convoluted to completely make up lmao and also it was weird nobody claimed an alignment cop role or had that in their rolecard after they died so it's good to have an explanation for that (although it's odd that you'd have to do so much to get the ability... but it kind of makes sense because a lot of the town abilities we've seen so far are more complicated or weaker than in other games)
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
[quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-22 08:27:21" ] "Like if their roleclaim looks better than the other pair" What does this mean? [/quote] If your role is more conventional town role / more balanced Mafia can’t actually claim their entire Rolecard most of the time, so they gotta omit and change it up a little. Therefore sometimes people claim roles that don’t seem to fit well with other design wise Tbh I just go off mod instincts of “would I design a Rolecard like this in this game”?
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-22 08:27:21:
"Like if their roleclaim looks better than the other pair"

What does this mean?

If your role is more conventional town role / more balanced

Mafia can’t actually claim their entire Rolecard most of the time, so they gotta omit and change it up a little. Therefore sometimes people claim roles that don’t seem to fit well with other design wise

Tbh I just go off mod instincts of “would I design a Rolecard like this in this game”?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/119#post_56646650

Now this is actually interesting lmao

Essence I’m sorry I think you’re really lovered to a wolf

[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-22 08:34:21" ] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/119#post_56646650 Now this is actually interesting lmao Essence I’m sorry I think you’re really lovered to a wolf [/quote] quiet ler = wolf actve ler = wolf can't win em all i guess
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-22 08:34:21:

quiet ler = wolf
actve ler = wolf

can't win em all i guess
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-22 08:35:27" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-22 08:34:21" ] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/119#post_56646650 Now this is actually interesting lmao Essence I’m sorry I think you’re really lovered to a wolf [/quote] quiet ler = wolf actve ler = wolf can't win em all i guess [/quote] No it’s not about your activity It’s about your reads How caught you are you?
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-22 08:35:27:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-22 08:34:21:

quiet ler = wolf
actve ler = wolf

can't win em all i guess

No it’s not about your activity
It’s about your reads

How caught you are you?
*caught up

Sorry
*caught up

Sorry
[quote name="@Starwindrider" date="2024-04-22 08:23:16" ] [quote name="ArtMajor" date="2024-04-22 08:21:59" ] [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-22 08:21:07" ] What's an amnesiac power? [/quote] Basically 3p who has to join one of the alignments. Usually they do it by copying a dead person's rolecard. [/quote] Oh I see. So if Ember was a 3p who copied your card, they are now town? @/ArtMajor [/quote] Assuming she was honest about how she stole my active ability then yes :D
@Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-22 08:23:16:
ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-22 08:21:59:
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-22 08:21:07:
What's an amnesiac power?

Basically 3p who has to join one of the alignments. Usually they do it by copying a dead person's rolecard.

Oh I see. So if Ember was a 3p who copied your card, they are now town? @/ArtMajor

Assuming she was honest about how she stole my active ability then yes :D
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
@tanglefire

well if so i just have the worst luck in this game and im about to go cry (having a broken ahh chat in a game where everyone has that chat maybe except you AND being linked to a maf what did i do to deserve this)

if its true idm dying ofc but id still toss sq first bc i kinda Dont Want To Die today if possible yeet the actual maf/maf pair before me LMAO

and i can at least verify the birb claim is true, we're not able to talk bc both our rolecards are themed after birbs in some way and thats why we are LITERALLY CAGED
@tanglefire

well if so i just have the worst luck in this game and im about to go cry (having a broken ahh chat in a game where everyone has that chat maybe except you AND being linked to a maf what did i do to deserve this)

if its true idm dying ofc but id still toss sq first bc i kinda Dont Want To Die today if possible yeet the actual maf/maf pair before me LMAO

and i can at least verify the birb claim is true, we're not able to talk bc both our rolecards are themed after birbs in some way and thats why we are LITERALLY CAGED
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 126 127