Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 126 127
@Tanglefire

Basically ok (Sorry slair but like...there's not much point in hiding it anymore imo)

So she claimed that she gives out moss, and then people have to water the moss to turn it into a garden. If two people water the moss she gains the ability to alignment check people.

Something I've been wondering for a while is if the second half of that is actually true, or if it's more like a "infect x amount of people with moss" / moss arsonist. The problem I then have with that though is usually arsonists don't require the people they douse to have to interact with the item in order to be doused.

Like even when we've seen item arsonists in previous games, its just been "Yeah you have this item now...you cant get rid of it its just here" and you usually cant interact with it either
@Tanglefire

Basically ok (Sorry slair but like...there's not much point in hiding it anymore imo)

So she claimed that she gives out moss, and then people have to water the moss to turn it into a garden. If two people water the moss she gains the ability to alignment check people.

Something I've been wondering for a while is if the second half of that is actually true, or if it's more like a "infect x amount of people with moss" / moss arsonist. The problem I then have with that though is usually arsonists don't require the people they douse to have to interact with the item in order to be doused.

Like even when we've seen item arsonists in previous games, its just been "Yeah you have this item now...you cant get rid of it its just here" and you usually cant interact with it either
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
What’s stopping from leremis being bussed for towncred tbh

Leremis might just actually be wolfing, essence XD

If Slair has an actually good roleclaim
What’s stopping from leremis being bussed for towncred tbh

Leremis might just actually be wolfing, essence XD

If Slair has an actually good roleclaim
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="ArtMajor" date="2024-04-22 08:09:56" ] @/Tanglefire Basically ok (Sorry slair but like...there's not much point in hiding it anymore imo) So she claimed that she gives out moss, and then people have to water the moss to turn it into a garden. If two people water the moss she gains the ability to alignment check people. Something I've been wondering for a while is if the second half of that is actually true, or if it's more like a "infect x amount of people with moss" / moss arsonist. The problem I then have with that though is usually arsonists don't require the people they douse to have to interact with the item in order to be doused. Like even when we've seen item arsonists in previous games, its just been "Yeah you have this item now...you cant get rid of it its just here" and you usually cant interact with it either [/quote] [b]Has anyone received moss?[/b]
ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-22 08:09:56:
@/Tanglefire

Has anyone received moss?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-22 08:09:12" ] so now sq is saying "quiet as in not doing anything suspcious" ah yes i'm a "quiet maf flying under the radar" because i didnt do anything suspcious DOES NO ONE SEE HOW THIS LOGIC DOES NOT TRACK how can you say "you're sus because you did nothing sus"????????????? what? [/quote] I see it and I agree that it's strange
Storia wrote on 2024-04-22 08:09:12:
so now sq is saying "quiet as in not doing anything suspcious"

ah yes i'm a "quiet maf flying under the radar" because i didnt do anything suspcious

DOES NO ONE SEE HOW THIS LOGIC DOES NOT TRACK

how can you say "you're sus because you did nothing sus"????????????? what?

I see it and I agree that it's strange
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-22 08:11:23" ] [quote name="ArtMajor" date="2024-04-22 08:09:56" ] @/Tanglefire Basically ok (Sorry slair but like...there's not much point in hiding it anymore imo) So she claimed that she gives out moss, and then people have to water the moss to turn it into a garden. If two people water the moss she gains the ability to alignment check people. Something I've been wondering for a while is if the second half of that is actually true, or if it's more like a "infect x amount of people with moss" / moss arsonist. The problem I then have with that though is usually arsonists don't require the people they douse to have to interact with the item in order to be doused. Like even when we've seen item arsonists in previous games, its just been "Yeah you have this item now...you cant get rid of it its just here" and you usually cant interact with it either [/quote] [b]Has anyone received moss?[/b] [/quote] I did n1, I think I vaguely mentioned this before, but because of the whole switcheroo thing dande is the one who [b]actually[/b] got it. So I can't interact with it i just know where its at lmao
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-22 08:11:23:
ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-22 08:09:56:
@/Tanglefire

Has anyone received moss?

I did n1, I think I vaguely mentioned this before, but because of the whole switcheroo thing dande is the one who actually got it. So I can't interact with it i just know where its at lmao
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
@Tanglefire

no i didnt get any moss

and yes i'm aware of that possibility lmao and yes im aware if that is true i would still need to die at some point to win

but i'm assuming there's still one maf/maf pair left and i'd rather they go before me LOL because if leremis IS mafia i'd still begone

and idk i'm not getting any feeling that sq is town rn, if they both claimed they know each other's alignment it must be that they're just maf and this is an easy fakeclaim
@Tanglefire

no i didnt get any moss

and yes i'm aware of that possibility lmao and yes im aware if that is true i would still need to die at some point to win

but i'm assuming there's still one maf/maf pair left and i'd rather they go before me LOL because if leremis IS mafia i'd still begone

and idk i'm not getting any feeling that sq is town rn, if they both claimed they know each other's alignment it must be that they're just maf and this is an easy fakeclaim
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@ArtMajor where did you vaguely mention it? afaik you only mentioned the poison, the poison and moss are different things right?
@ArtMajor where did you vaguely mention it? afaik you only mentioned the poison, the poison and moss are different things right?
@Tanglefire I didn't get moss either.
@Tanglefire I didn't get moss either.
@Starwindrider

I don't understand where you're coming from? It seemed like she was acting like she was reconsidering because of other people’s doubts.

@Tanglefire I did n2
@Starwindrider

I don't understand where you're coming from? It seemed like she was acting like she was reconsidering because of other people’s doubts.

@Tanglefire I did n2
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="@Starwindrider" date="2024-04-22 08:13:42" ] @/ArtMajor where did you vaguely mention it? afaik you only mentioned the poison, the poison and moss are different things right? [/quote] It got buried with all the confusion over how dande works but [quote name="ArtMajor" date="2024-04-19 19:06:53" ] @/Slairisk - So uhm My lover situation is quite interesting now and wording this as carefully as I can (dande please dont kill me) [b]I got the thing but I did not get the thing and i can't interact with it.[/b] If anyone gives me things i will no longer get them meaning there's a decent possibility Ember was the original poison target. Or I was, depending on when order of events happens. Idk. But if it's not a killing action I wont get it it goes to a lil pocket and i dont think i can actually use it idk. Hopefully that made sense to you, this was about as clear as I could say it. I also no longer have my main ability, it was taken from me when i was forcibly affaired (is that a word? idk) but I do still have the other thing. But since I cant actually GET THE THINGS i dont know how useful it is. [/quote]
@Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-22 08:13:42:
@/ArtMajor where did you vaguely mention it? afaik you only mentioned the poison, the poison and moss are different things right?

It got buried with all the confusion over how dande works but
ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-19 19:06:53:

@/Slairisk - So uhm
My lover situation is quite interesting now and wording this as carefully as I can (dande please dont kill me)

I got the thing but I did not get the thing and i can't interact with it. If anyone gives me things i will no longer get them meaning there's a decent possibility Ember was the original poison target. Or I was, depending on when order of events happens. Idk.

But if it's not a killing action I wont get it it goes to a lil pocket and i dont think i can actually use it idk. Hopefully that made sense to you, this was about as clear as I could say it.

I also no longer have my main ability, it was taken from me when i was forcibly affaired (is that a word? idk) but I do still have the other thing. But since I cant actually GET THE THINGS i dont know how useful it is.
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 126 127