Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Hello!! Are you still open to orders? If so, I'd love to order a dragon (or two maybe ahjkfhsw), I'm not from Meraki but one of its members showed me your art and pointed me this way :3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello!! Are you still open to orders? If so, I'd love to order a dragon (or two maybe ahjkfhsw), I'm not from Meraki but one of its members showed me your art and pointed me this way :3
EDxOo1O.png
@bfkitsune yes I am absolutely open!! And heck yeah The Meraki peeps are better at advertising me than I am x'D <33
@bfkitsune yes I am absolutely open!! And heck yeah The Meraki peeps are better at advertising me than I am x'D <33
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
yeee awesome!! <3 please let me know if this is okay/too much or if you need more info!!

Username: bfkitsune #75203
Payment Method: mixed (treasure/gems)
Drawing Type: Signature for both! This is off FR and sigs there are ~600px wide with variable heights so maybe 250ish? The board is html enabled so images are easy to resize if they're too big though so don't worry too much about making sure it 'fits' if that helps!

Dragon 1: Ahraheth
Appearance blurb:
Ahraheth is best described as "scrungly". Her proportions are a bit odd, her legs perhaps a bit too short, tail too long, chest too deep, wings too wide, muzzle too snubbed; nothing about her looks normal or properly shaped, and it will forever be a massive wound to her pride. Her large wings are often kept close to her sides or mantled in whatever way looks most regal, their full span hidden unless they're flared for intimidation or if she's in the sky.

In place of headknobs are a pair of slightly curled, fuzzy ears, both of which are very expressive despite how little attention she wants drawn to them. Patches of short fur are scattered across her body, most apparent on her head and neck. She'd never admit it, but she does enjoy being scritched behind the ears; petting her fur is just as nice. Ahraheth is reluctant to let anyone other than her rider or close friends near enough to do either, though. Her most notable physical attributes are the extra arms that protrude from her chest. They are fully functional, and as much as she wishes she could hide them, she uses them frequently—the hands are dexterous enough to perform tasks. She tends to fidget with them when there's nothing occupying them.

Notes: She is based on a raccoon! She's a sly little thief who wants to be a Lady and who will one day have an entire hoard of pretty shiny things (silks, satins, tapestries, necklaces, jewels, etc; she had a knife at one point lolol basically whatever she can get all her paws on). Think stereotypical dragon with their hoard of shinies :'D

Dragon 2: Charcaedeth
Appearance blurb:
Long and serpentine, with wide wings and slender limbs, Charcaedeth is built for speed and agility in the air. That lithe build lends itself well to terrestrial movement, and for fitting in spaces where larger, wider dragons would not fit. It also makes him appear smaller when he’s laying down.

While Charcaedeth’s most noticeable features are the large spines running down his back, what really holds attention are his long teeth. His upper teeth grow past his bottom jaw, curving slightly backward, and are excellent for hunting prey – which he sometimes jokes are obnoxious humans or dragonkin.

Mostly joking.

When he’s bored, he’ll usually be found picking at these lengthy teeth with a claw, which draws more attention to them – though he won’t admit if he does it specifically for that reason. (He does.)

Notes: A shark! He's a gremlin who tries to "help" sometimes but tends to make things worse. He's also lazy, and likes to lounge around in absurd and uncomfortable-looking positions like some kind of giant cat
yeee awesome!! <3 please let me know if this is okay/too much or if you need more info!!

Username: bfkitsune #75203
Payment Method: mixed (treasure/gems)
Drawing Type: Signature for both! This is off FR and sigs there are ~600px wide with variable heights so maybe 250ish? The board is html enabled so images are easy to resize if they're too big though so don't worry too much about making sure it 'fits' if that helps!

Dragon 1: Ahraheth
Appearance blurb:
Ahraheth is best described as "scrungly". Her proportions are a bit odd, her legs perhaps a bit too short, tail too long, chest too deep, wings too wide, muzzle too snubbed; nothing about her looks normal or properly shaped, and it will forever be a massive wound to her pride. Her large wings are often kept close to her sides or mantled in whatever way looks most regal, their full span hidden unless they're flared for intimidation or if she's in the sky.

In place of headknobs are a pair of slightly curled, fuzzy ears, both of which are very expressive despite how little attention she wants drawn to them. Patches of short fur are scattered across her body, most apparent on her head and neck. She'd never admit it, but she does enjoy being scritched behind the ears; petting her fur is just as nice. Ahraheth is reluctant to let anyone other than her rider or close friends near enough to do either, though. Her most notable physical attributes are the extra arms that protrude from her chest. They are fully functional, and as much as she wishes she could hide them, she uses them frequently—the hands are dexterous enough to perform tasks. She tends to fidget with them when there's nothing occupying them.

Notes: She is based on a raccoon! She's a sly little thief who wants to be a Lady and who will one day have an entire hoard of pretty shiny things (silks, satins, tapestries, necklaces, jewels, etc; she had a knife at one point lolol basically whatever she can get all her paws on). Think stereotypical dragon with their hoard of shinies :'D

Dragon 2: Charcaedeth
Appearance blurb:
Long and serpentine, with wide wings and slender limbs, Charcaedeth is built for speed and agility in the air. That lithe build lends itself well to terrestrial movement, and for fitting in spaces where larger, wider dragons would not fit. It also makes him appear smaller when he’s laying down.

While Charcaedeth’s most noticeable features are the large spines running down his back, what really holds attention are his long teeth. His upper teeth grow past his bottom jaw, curving slightly backward, and are excellent for hunting prey – which he sometimes jokes are obnoxious humans or dragonkin.

Mostly joking.

When he’s bored, he’ll usually be found picking at these lengthy teeth with a claw, which draws more attention to them – though he won’t admit if he does it specifically for that reason. (He does.)

Notes: A shark! He's a gremlin who tries to "help" sometimes but tends to make things worse. He's also lazy, and likes to lounge around in absurd and uncomfortable-looking positions like some kind of giant cat
EDxOo1O.png
@bfkitsune Oh they are both so cute I love the extra little mischief arms on Ahraheth and she has ears first time for movable ears for these little buds [emoji=snapper star size=1] Also the shark teeth wings are beautiful on Charcaedeth!!!! Dimensions noted <3 My typical work process is to do two pose sketeches you can pick from and then move from there with checks at each stage! Everything looks good on my end to move forward, of you can send the treasuer through crossroads I'll get started asap. It would be 5kgems or 5mil tresasure if you were going straight with either, I'm unsure how you are mixing them, if it's half and half or some combonation, however it goes will be fine! Adding you to my to-do list now! Thank you for commissioning me [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
@bfkitsune
Oh they are both so cute I love the extra little mischief arms on Ahraheth and she has ears first time for movable ears for these little buds Also the shark teeth wings are beautiful on Charcaedeth!!!! Dimensions noted <3

My typical work process is to do two pose sketeches you can pick from and then move from there with checks at each stage!

Everything looks good on my end to move forward, of you can send the treasuer through crossroads I'll get started asap. It would be 5kgems or 5mil tresasure if you were going straight with either, I'm unsure how you are mixing them, if it's half and half or some combonation, however it goes will be fine!

Adding you to my to-do list now!

Thank you for commissioning me
yeee I'm glad you like them!! I'll send payment now!!
yeee I'm glad you like them!! I'll send payment now!!
EDxOo1O.png
I'M BAAAACK~

Username: Seirye
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Arsk
Drawing Type: Sig for Meraki lol

This guy has One Whole Brain Cell. He's a Wher from Meraki but his anom is no wings, so really he's just a big lizard looking thing. He's VERY friendly, social, likes to make friends with everyone, sir drools a lot. We can chat poses via DM if you want, or you can just go wild with whatever you might have in mind, I'm open and trust you! :D
I'M BAAAACK~

Username: Seirye
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Arsk
Drawing Type: Sig for Meraki lol

This guy has One Whole Brain Cell. He's a Wher from Meraki but his anom is no wings, so really he's just a big lizard looking thing. He's VERY friendly, social, likes to make friends with everyone, sir drools a lot. We can chat poses via DM if you want, or you can just go wild with whatever you might have in mind, I'm open and trust you! :D
@Seirye Can do for sure!! Iv'e done one that looks nearly the same as this guy before the names are different tho, but I feel the need to see if they are the same still x'D Link def wasn't for you before tho. Not that I wouldn't do them again of course but just wanna double check cause the ref also looks familiar <33

@Seirye Can do for sure!! Iv'e done one that looks nearly the same as this guy before the names are different tho, but I feel the need to see if they are the same still x'D Link def wasn't for you before tho. Not that I wouldn't do them again of course but just wanna double check cause the ref also looks familiar <33

Hey there, would you be willing to work on designing/drawing a Wanderhome character with this sort of style. (Doesn't need to match that art style, but that sort of furry-esque character would be desired.)

I can give info/refs about the character, as well as my own sketch. I put together some images here, the first being the one linked above and then my own sketch, as well as refs for some of the important things. The character is a western hognose snake and has "a flamboyant hat" and "lots and lots of beads" as well as a golden brooch, so I included 2 that I thought were good for inspiration there.

Totally cool with additional complexity/detail fee, so just let me know if you'd be interested in this. Would be looking for a full-body flat color.
Hey there, would you be willing to work on designing/drawing a Wanderhome character with this sort of style. (Doesn't need to match that art style, but that sort of furry-esque character would be desired.)

I can give info/refs about the character, as well as my own sketch. I put together some images here, the first being the one linked above and then my own sketch, as well as refs for some of the important things. The character is a western hognose snake and has "a flamboyant hat" and "lots and lots of beads" as well as a golden brooch, so I included 2 that I thought were good for inspiration there.

Totally cool with additional complexity/detail fee, so just let me know if you'd be interested in this. Would be looking for a full-body flat color.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy

Hey! I would be willing to give it a go!

Let me toss some Eels and Snakes I have done just so you can see where I go with them just so you have relavent examples! Eel Example - Snake (This one is a half body)

I realize I don't have design commissions on this journal/FR thread, but I do have design coms linked here: https://trello.com/c/zuphg42W/20-character-designs-50 You would be looking at the base price one ($50 USD) for the flat color full body! (There are examples of levels there you can check out as well)

Which with FR currency would be 5mil treasure ot 5k gems!

Wanted to put that all out there for you first since designs are not listed here. Also If you don't want them to have limbs like your sketch I could lean into like "The Bad Guys" kind of anthro they did with snake and do like coil arms (or try to at least <3).

Let me know how that all sounds to you and we can work out more details if you want to move forward still!
@balthy

Hey! I would be willing to give it a go!

Let me toss some Eels and Snakes I have done just so you can see where I go with them just so you have relavent examples! Eel Example - Snake (This one is a half body)

I realize I don't have design commissions on this journal/FR thread, but I do have design coms linked here: https://trello.com/c/zuphg42W/20-character-designs-50 You would be looking at the base price one ($50 USD) for the flat color full body! (There are examples of levels there you can check out as well)

Which with FR currency would be 5mil treasure ot 5k gems!

Wanted to put that all out there for you first since designs are not listed here. Also If you don't want them to have limbs like your sketch I could lean into like "The Bad Guys" kind of anthro they did with snake and do like coil arms (or try to at least <3).

Let me know how that all sounds to you and we can work out more details if you want to move forward still!
Yeah that sounds great! And yeah, I was thinking more “Mr. Snake” style with no arms/the tail and such are used for holding things/expression!

I’d likely be paying in gems if that’s alright!
Yeah that sounds great! And yeah, I was thinking more “Mr. Snake” style with no arms/the tail and such are used for holding things/expression!

I’d likely be paying in gems if that’s alright!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25