Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parallel dusthide gene wants?
1 2
Basically what modern/ancient traits would you like to see ported over to dusthides?
Personally, as they are the earth ancient, I hope they get access to all of the genes you can get via arlo
Basically what modern/ancient traits would you like to see ported over to dusthides?
Personally, as they are the earth ancient, I hope they get access to all of the genes you can get via arlo
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
I'd like to see capsule because its one of the best tertiaries, and I think shardflank would look good/make sense on dusthides

Then fern/paisley and flaunt/flair because they're amazing
I'd like to see capsule because its one of the best tertiaries, and I think shardflank would look good/make sense on dusthides

Then fern/paisley and flaunt/flair because they're amazing
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Flair secondary and Paradise tert. Also really need Jaguar and Rosetta, I need me some proper leopard geckos, bar will tide me over for now though.
Flair secondary and Paradise tert. Also really need Jaguar and Rosetta, I need me some proper leopard geckos, bar will tide me over for now though.
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
Pharaoh/Sarcophagus, and Paradise, Plating, Scorpion, and Runes *--*
Pharaoh/Sarcophagus, and Paradise, Plating, Scorpion, and Runes *--*
jt3PpxV.png
[quote name="Kirion" date="2024-04-20 20:48:04" ] Flair secondary and Paradise tert. Also really need Jaguar and Rosetta, I need me some proper leopard geckos, bar will tide me over for now though. [/quote] Yesss. I also really want to see space on them. Just more head coverage genes plz.
Kirion wrote on 2024-04-20 20:48:04:
Yesss. I also really want to see space on them. Just more head coverage genes plz.
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
i just realized that dusties dont have chrysocolla/malachite and i mean how?! it's so thematically perfect!
i just realized that dusties dont have chrysocolla/malachite and i mean how?! it's so thematically perfect!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I was overjoyed to see they got Ribbon and Eel but saddened when I saw they didn't have Contour. Ribbon/Eel/Contour is one of my favorite combos ;o;.
I was overjoyed to see they got Ribbon and Eel but saddened when I saw they didn't have Contour. Ribbon/Eel/Contour is one of my favorite combos ;o;.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Boulder/Myrid first and foremost. Like it looks like kicked up dust, how did the earth ancient not get that?

Also capsule. Because I love capsule.
Boulder/Myrid first and foremost. Like it looks like kicked up dust, how did the earth ancient not get that?

Also capsule. Because I love capsule.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Phar/Sarc, Poi/Tox, Flau/Flair, Pyth/Morph, Moch/Rio, Boa/Sadd
Scorpion, Space, Shark, Kumo, Dart and Capsule.
Phar/Sarc, Poi/Tox, Flau/Flair, Pyth/Morph, Moch/Rio, Boa/Sadd
Scorpion, Space, Shark, Kumo, Dart and Capsule.
[quote name="Jellyinspace" date="2024-04-20 21:29:08" ] i just realized that dusties dont have chrysocolla/malachite and i mean how?! it's so thematically perfect! [/quote] This. Flecks would also look amazing on them. I don't think they always think of the dragon thematically when they're assigning genes, because as great a gene as it is (and I really hope it gets exported to moderns soon) WHAT are ANTLERS doing on a creature which CURLS UP INTO A BALL? I just can't with it, lol. Should've given them ram horns, seeing as we can't use the apparel.
Jellyinspace wrote on 2024-04-20 21:29:08:

This. Flecks would also look amazing on them.

I don't think they always think of the dragon thematically when they're assigning genes, because as great a gene as it is (and I really hope it gets exported to moderns soon) WHAT are ANTLERS doing on a creature which CURLS UP INTO A BALL? I just can't with it, lol. Should've given them ram horns, seeing as we can't use the apparel.
CTF4up6.png
1 2