Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I still have my free flight change. I joined in September 2016 and I've been in Shadow since the very beginning.
I still have my free flight change. I joined in September 2016 and I've been in Shadow since the very beginning.
LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.pngImE8TtZ.pngoKZOZJE.pngdnRpItE.png
I think my account is 1.5 years or so, without looking. I've never really vibed with Light but I am not motivated to join any others. I like the eye color well enough. So my free pass remains.

edit:

Excuse me: "1 Years, 5 Months, 7 Days"
I think my account is 1.5 years or so, without looking. I've never really vibed with Light but I am not motivated to join any others. I like the eye color well enough. So my free pass remains.

edit:

Excuse me: "1 Years, 5 Months, 7 Days"
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
been in Nature flight since I joined nearly ten years ago, I love it here
been in Nature flight since I joined nearly ten years ago, I love it here
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
I joined in 2021 and I still have my free flight change. I've considered switching flights but I still like Shadow flight.
I joined in 2021 and I still have my free flight change. I've considered switching flights but I still like Shadow flight.
hot_dog.png
temporary signature
I've been in Wind since I first joined almost 7.5 years ago, and I have no plans of ever leaving. The aesthetic and general atmosphere of Wind just appeals to me so much. I also use various elements of the Windswept Plateau for my dragons' lore.
I've been in Wind since I first joined almost 7.5 years ago, and I have no plans of ever leaving. The aesthetic and general atmosphere of Wind just appeals to me so much. I also use various elements of the Windswept Plateau for my dragons' lore.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
Been nature since I joined a little over a year ago, and I like the aesthetic enough that I don't feel any need to change. I also don't do a lot of things that people change flights over, like hatcheries or dominance
Been nature since I joined a little over a year ago, and I like the aesthetic enough that I don't feel any need to change. I also don't do a lot of things that people change flights over, like hatcheries or dominance
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.pngll0CfnD.pngR1dejfm.pngloimysO.pngFObX7rS.png
PLAGUE AND PESTILENCE AND ROT FOR LIFE! PLAGUEMOTHER FOR THE WIN.
PLAGUE AND PESTILENCE AND ROT FOR LIFE! PLAGUEMOTHER FOR THE WIN.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
change to if it ever crossed my mind one change.
change to if it ever crossed my mind one change.
7UXlQKU.gifvGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
I've thought about it. Looked at other flights that also caught my interest. Considered switching to Ice for a while for ease of a dragon project, but I've abandoned that.

Now I'm mostly casual, so I don't feel like I'd get much out of moving anyway. Besides, I like Light, and that's where my lore is established.
I've thought about it. Looked at other flights that also caught my interest. Considered switching to Ice for a while for ease of a dragon project, but I've abandoned that.

Now I'm mostly casual, so I don't feel like I'd get much out of moving anyway. Besides, I like Light, and that's where my lore is established.
Still have mine and don't see myself ever using it! Light is just a nice flight to be in. Also I don't tend to change much. My avatar dragon has been Lagino for almost 5 years as well. XD If I ever did, it'd have to be Shadow. We're in the Hewn City so it's just a short walk and a portal away!
Still have mine and don't see myself ever using it! Light is just a nice flight to be in. Also I don't tend to change much. My avatar dragon has been Lagino for almost 5 years as well. XD If I ever did, it'd have to be Shadow. We're in the Hewn City so it's just a short walk and a portal away!
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42