Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42
I have mine still! Haven't changed flights for over five years now, and I quite like the Plague flight. If I were to change flights I'd probably go with lightning, but that's not a thought I've had recently.
I have mine still! Haven't changed flights for over five years now, and I quite like the Plague flight. If I were to change flights I'd probably go with lightning, but that's not a thought I've had recently.
64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png 64954420_qTKsQ0ODL0RV3VA.gif64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png
       meat/they/it | fr +3     
I do! sometimes I feel like chnaging but I'm too indecise on that kinda stuff
I do! sometimes I feel like chnaging but I'm too indecise on that kinda stuff
GJ4HbdE.gif
Ah yes, I have.
Ah yes, I have.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wait we have a free flight change? Now I'm torn between staying Nature and choosing a pretty eye color ;w;
Wait we have a free flight change? Now I'm torn between staying Nature and choosing a pretty eye color ;w;
MFt2hm4.pngaQcNcS9.pngoQlTGMl.pngwMXAg3w.png3W1nMYR.pngJvT6zxD.png

VA1XCHD.png
I still do! Been in Lightning ever since I joined the site when it first opened! Been thinking of changing it recently, however, most likely to Light.
I still do! Been in Lightning ever since I joined the site when it first opened! Been thinking of changing it recently, however, most likely to Light.
me but to be fair i joined in October
[quote name="Rallycy" date="2023-12-31 20:54:12" ] me but to be fair i joined in October [/quote] Still valid! A lot of people join, learn more about the different flights, and change within a few days!
Rallycy wrote on 2023-12-31 20:54:12:
Still valid! A lot of people join, learn more about the different flights, and change within a few days!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
i have mine! i joined in 2019 , im so comfy as an icicle i dont really want to change
i have mine! i joined in 2019 , im so comfy as an icicle i dont really want to change
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
I like the aesthetic and the community in ice a lot, so I joined originally and I’ve never felt compelled to swap
I like the aesthetic and the community in ice a lot, so I joined originally and I’ve never felt compelled to swap
WpjbI2U.gif
I still got mine and I joined 10 Years, 6 Months, 18 Days ago according to my settings. Plague is my home, leaving now would feel wrong. (if I even wanted to)
I still got mine and I joined 10 Years, 6 Months, 18 Days ago according to my settings. Plague is my home, leaving now would feel wrong. (if I even wanted to)
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42