Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Drawing Your Breed Ideas! [+pl]
1 2 3
I KNOW RIGHT???? I love how they are shaped,,

I'd like to develop these ideas further in the coming weeks so stay tuned !
I KNOW RIGHT???? I love how they are shaped,,

I'd like to develop these ideas further in the coming weeks so stay tuned !
Slight-Eyewing.png ...... qWAlLLU.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
.... WnfJ05a.png ...... Enchanted-Libra.png
if you Do make them a species, pleasepleaseplease ping me!! i cannot stress enough how much i Need one LOL
if you Do make them a species, pleasepleaseplease ping me!! i cannot stress enough how much i Need one LOL
eK7PP6Y.png
5hF3FGk.png
1vAtYxM.png FYXIaUn.png

YMPbu9R.png
The plaguemanders look soooo good and cute! of course you can keep the idea :) love the baby too. i definitely want one <3
The plaguemanders look soooo good and cute! of course you can keep the idea :) love the baby too. i definitely want one <3
Few other ideas which i do not expect to be drawn:
  • Microscopic dragons like algae/plankton. Bonus if they have glassy outer shells, like diatoms.
  • Dragons made up of colonies of organisms, like siphonophores! or fungi!or corals!
  • Massive, huge dragons that are like landmasses, islands, or icebergs. Go through periods of hibernation and waking. Have huge ecosystems on their backs.
  • cicada-y dragons who hibernate, burrow, and shed their skin to become more vibrant
Few other ideas which i do not expect to be drawn:
  • Microscopic dragons like algae/plankton. Bonus if they have glassy outer shells, like diatoms.
  • Dragons made up of colonies of organisms, like siphonophores! or fungi!or corals!
  • Massive, huge dragons that are like landmasses, islands, or icebergs. Go through periods of hibernation and waking. Have huge ecosystems on their backs.
  • cicada-y dragons who hibernate, burrow, and shed their skin to become more vibrant
Something based of the great eared nightjar could be cool

But also frogs. I love frogs. A rolly polly frog dragon would be incredible
Something based of the great eared nightjar could be cool

But also frogs. I love frogs. A rolly polly frog dragon would be incredible
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
Omg, amazing <3
Omg, amazing <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your sketches are very satisfying to look at. I’d love to see what you could do with either a Dicraeosaurid or Prosauropodomorph like dragon. Or anything dinosaur inspired really
Your sketches are very satisfying to look at. I’d love to see what you could do with either a Dicraeosaurid or Prosauropodomorph like dragon. Or anything dinosaur inspired really
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
@sleuth here's your amoeba dragon!! :D diatoms are also super fun but I immediately thought of amoebas when you said microscopic dragon haha [img]https://i.imgur.com/jjjB28x.png[/img] also @pinglist-26684 - bug !!!! I think for future ideas I want to combine sleuth's "ecosystems on their backs" + ARandoPerso's frgo dragon. Maybe add nightjar elements. AKA, big toad with a flat head for housing an ecosystem. Or a treefrog-nightjar hybrid. Or both! Maybe theres some extreme sexual dimorphism in the breed! Also yes!! I love dinosaur dragons and I love prosauropods. Definitely will be thinking up some ideas for that.
@sleuth here's your amoeba dragon!! :D diatoms are also super fun but I immediately thought of amoebas when you said microscopic dragon haha

jjjB28x.png

also @Drawing Your Breed Ideas! - bug !!!!

I think for future ideas I want to combine sleuth's "ecosystems on their backs" + ARandoPerso's frgo dragon. Maybe add nightjar elements. AKA, big toad with a flat head for housing an ecosystem. Or a treefrog-nightjar hybrid. Or both! Maybe theres some extreme sexual dimorphism in the breed!

Also yes!! I love dinosaur dragons and I love prosauropods. Definitely will be thinking up some ideas for that.

Slight-Eyewing.png ...... qWAlLLU.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
.... WnfJ05a.png ...... Enchanted-Libra.png
Gooey dragon. I always try to come up with unique dragon breeds and come back around to making a goopy friend [emoji=aberration sad size=2]
Gooey dragon. I always try to come up with unique dragon breeds and come back around to making a goopy friend
RYIBLDJ.png
yNjam.gif I don't know how to format signatures
hey. hey that cicada dragon is maybe the most perfect thing i've ever seen. like i'm actually a bit emotional about how badly i want them to be real. the wings are so pretty and their shape is so bug but also so dragon? and the little hands omg.... i would own a whole colony i love them so much. if you ever make any more buggy guys, i will be their number one fan
hey. hey that cicada dragon is maybe the most perfect thing i've ever seen. like i'm actually a bit emotional about how badly i want them to be real. the wings are so pretty and their shape is so bug but also so dragon? and the little hands omg.... i would own a whole colony i love them so much. if you ever make any more buggy guys, i will be their number one fan
mOLa9Jl.png
1 2 3