Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mel's Dom Discount Store [Closed]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
@DraakjeTinus

I'm really sorry for the confusion, but there is a free spot now if you're still interested.
@DraakjeTinus

I'm really sorry for the confusion, but there is a free spot now if you're still interested.
@Melodic

I'm certainly interested and would love to take that spot.
@Melodic

I'm certainly interested and would love to take that spot.
@DraakjeTinus

Then please send payment over, and I'll get to hunting. =)
@DraakjeTinus

Then please send payment over, and I'll get to hunting. =)
@Melodic I'd be interested in Smoke if you have a spot open.
@Melodic I'd be interested in Smoke if you have a spot open.
@servantofclio

Sorry for the late response! I do have a spot open, so if you could please send over the payment, I'll add you onto the list.
@servantofclio

Sorry for the late response! I do have a spot open, so if you could please send over the payment, I'll add you onto the list.
hello @Melodic my favorite arcane person. :D

I could use another Current from you. :) (I seem to only ask you for the same two things. haha)
hello @Melodic my favorite arcane person. :D

I could use another Current from you. :) (I seem to only ask you for the same two things. haha)
@loveverly

Hello to you too~ You know the drill by now. :P (I don't see anything wrong with that. Everyone's got their favorite genes!)
@loveverly

Hello to you too~ You know the drill by now. :P (I don't see anything wrong with that. Everyone's got their favorite genes!)
@Melodic I see both of your Smoke spots are filled; I don't suppose you have a waiting list? If not, I'll just keep checking back to see if I can get a spot. I haven't even SEEN smoke in the MP! I have my payment ready for whenever there's a spot.
@Melodic I see both of your Smoke spots are filled; I don't suppose you have a waiting list? If not, I'll just keep checking back to see if I can get a spot. I haven't even SEEN smoke in the MP! I have my payment ready for whenever there's a spot.
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey

I'm afraid I don't have a waiting list. You're more than welcome to check back later though! Oh, really? I keep seeing them and just not being fast enough to buy them. x.x I'll hope to see you again soon then. =)
@Pandonkey

I'm afraid I don't have a waiting list. You're more than welcome to check back later though! Oh, really? I keep seeing them and just not being fast enough to buy them. x.x I'll hope to see you again soon then. =)
@Melodic I see your smoke list is empty, Could I snag a place on it?
@Melodic I see your smoke list is empty, Could I snag a place on it?
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25