Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mel's Dom Discount Store [Closed]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@Melodic Payment sent, thanks! :D
@Melodic Payment sent, thanks! :D
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@Melodic Ah, hey man! Could you possibly snag me a Pearlcatcher scroll, please? Sending the treasure over now~
@Melodic Ah, hey man! Could you possibly snag me a Pearlcatcher scroll, please? Sending the treasure over now~
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@lochnessmoron

I'm not a man, but hello! And of course! Received treasure, and your scroll is on its way~
@lochnessmoron

I'm not a man, but hello! And of course! Received treasure, and your scroll is on its way~
@Melodic AH sorry, just call everyone 'man' like some kind of late 60's hippy reject, ha ha! And thanks~
@Melodic AH sorry, just call everyone 'man' like some kind of late 60's hippy reject, ha ha! And thanks~
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@lochnessmoron

Haha, no worries! Just thought I'd clarify. :P And you're very welcome~
@lochnessmoron

Haha, no worries! Just thought I'd clarify. :P And you're very welcome~
@Teal

Hello! And sure thing! They're not stocked in the MP right now, but please send payment, and I'll grab it as soon as I can.
@Teal

Hello! And sure thing! They're not stocked in the MP right now, but please send payment, and I'll grab it as soon as I can.
@Melodic

Hey, can you grab me a stripes gene? I'll send the payment once I get confirmation :)
@Melodic

Hey, can you grab me a stripes gene? I'll send the payment once I get confirmation :)
90azaf.png
@sharikak

Sure! Go ahead and send your payment along, and I'll go grab your gene.
@sharikak

Sure! Go ahead and send your payment along, and I'll go grab your gene.
@Melodic

Could you get me a Gembond gene? I'll send over the treasure shortly. =3
@Melodic

Could you get me a Gembond gene? I'll send over the treasure shortly. =3
textforsignature_zpsemma4mhw.pngwaterflightgif_zpsl8vxoret.gif
@CecilaTheWerecat

Sure thing! It's not stocked in the MP right now, so it might take a bit though. Please send over your payment, and I'll get to looking!
@CecilaTheWerecat

Sure thing! It's not stocked in the MP right now, so it might take a bit though. Please send over your payment, and I'll get to looking!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25