Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mel's Dom Discount Store [Closed]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Melodic sent! Thank you very much. :D
@Melodic sent! Thank you very much. :D
I believe I have time for two more Smoke orders before I close shop. It might take me until tomorrow to get them though.
I believe I have time for two more Smoke orders before I close shop. It might take me until tomorrow to get them though.
Store closing in about one hour. If there are any more orders, now is the time to place them!
Store closing in about one hour. If there are any more orders, now is the time to place them!
Glad I managed to pop in here, then!

I'd like to put in a smoke order, please. :D
Glad I managed to pop in here, then!

I'd like to put in a smoke order, please. :D
@Melodic I always forget the darn ping.
@Melodic I always forget the darn ping.
@Melodic I'd like to claim the other Smoke spot if possible!
@Melodic I'd like to claim the other Smoke spot if possible!
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@harleybert

Good timing! Please send your payment over, and I'll get to hunting.

@xiehan

Sure thing! Please send your payment over as well, and I'll get your gene as soon as I can.
@harleybert

Good timing! Please send your payment over, and I'll get to hunting.

@xiehan

Sure thing! Please send your payment over as well, and I'll get your gene as soon as I can.
@Melodic Could i get a speckle
@Melodic Could i get a speckle
qe7N2ik.png
@shadowsspy

Um...well, first of all, my store is closed. It's bolded and everything in the first post. Second, Arcane doesn't have Dominance anymore. You should be looking for someone from Light.
@shadowsspy

Um...well, first of all, my store is closed. It's bolded and everything in the first post. Second, Arcane doesn't have Dominance anymore. You should be looking for someone from Light.
@Melodic Sorry didnt know you were arcane sorry just saw that this was a dom shop
@Melodic Sorry didnt know you were arcane sorry just saw that this was a dom shop
qe7N2ik.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25