Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the new breed?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
I can't really tell what they're based on but they still look super silly lol

Currently fighting the urge to hatch them right now as I'm reserving the eggs for a mini mass hatch soon
I cannot let the intrusive thoughts win
I can't really tell what they're based on but they still look super silly lol

Currently fighting the urge to hatch them right now as I'm reserving the eggs for a mini mass hatch soon
I cannot let the intrusive thoughts win
i have a bias for earth, but i like them. i'm a big fan of the unique genes this time around; would love for some other breeds to get them in the future.

i wanted them to have chrysocolla and malachite though. :( those are very earthy genes. i hope for an expansion sometime.
i have a bias for earth, but i like them. i'm a big fan of the unique genes this time around; would love for some other breeds to get them in the future.

i wanted them to have chrysocolla and malachite though. :( those are very earthy genes. i hope for an expansion sometime.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I'm kind of burned out on ancients, tbh, so I'm generally meh about them in general, and the new one isn't really changing that feeling. It's cute I guess? but the feet/paws look dumb to me, and there's nothing really that makes me go 'I want'. The tail is nice, but honestly it's a lot like the aether tail only less well designed.
I'm kind of burned out on ancients, tbh, so I'm generally meh about them in general, and the new one isn't really changing that feeling. It's cute I guess? but the feet/paws look dumb to me, and there's nothing really that makes me go 'I want'. The tail is nice, but honestly it's a lot like the aether tail only less well designed.
Best hatchling pose yet! So SHAPED, how I’ve wanted SHAPES
Best hatchling pose yet! So SHAPED, how I’ve wanted SHAPES
they're so cute!! i love their big thwacky tails
they're so cute!! i love their big thwacky tails
Jungle Grass Blue Cricket Jungle Grass Grasshopper Jungle Grass
They are so bald, but I think they're cool looking!! I love the tail, very monster hunter vibes,,

I hope maybe this appeases the crowd that wants ""ugly""* unconventionally attractive dragons!

*ugly as in like, not drawn specifically to be cute and/or beautiful, but charming in unconventional ways!
They are so bald, but I think they're cool looking!! I love the tail, very monster hunter vibes,,

I hope maybe this appeases the crowd that wants ""ugly""* unconventionally attractive dragons!

*ugly as in like, not drawn specifically to be cute and/or beautiful, but charming in unconventional ways!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Kinda wish they had a mammalian head lol (like an actual pangolin). I do like the sort of oblong shape to their skulls though. They're certainly interesting, though I don't have a positive opinion on them yet.

Oh, and another female sitting pose. That's...fine.
Kinda wish they had a mammalian head lol (like an actual pangolin). I do like the sort of oblong shape to their skulls though. They're certainly interesting, though I don't have a positive opinion on them yet.

Oh, and another female sitting pose. That's...fine.
unauthorized%20thing.gif
he/they. knower of things. maker of shapes.
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
I agree with the "these could've been moderns" sentiment, honestly. And the smoothness is a bit odd, they could use some texture for traction. The short faces makes more sense if you think of them more like lizards, but still, they do need a little more snout. Another pair of legs would've been fun, maybe turn the wings into legs like Gaismagorm from Monster Hunter Rise?

They're cute and I definitely like them, but they don't feel "ancient" to me.

Hopefully Wind and Light's ancients break the mold a bit more. Speaking of, I plan to turn one of my Dusthides into the Wind ancient.
I agree with the "these could've been moderns" sentiment, honestly. And the smoothness is a bit odd, they could use some texture for traction. The short faces makes more sense if you think of them more like lizards, but still, they do need a little more snout. Another pair of legs would've been fun, maybe turn the wings into legs like Gaismagorm from Monster Hunter Rise?

They're cute and I definitely like them, but they don't feel "ancient" to me.

Hopefully Wind and Light's ancients break the mold a bit more. Speaking of, I plan to turn one of my Dusthides into the Wind ancient.
Sulli | He/Him | Adult | Pings Allowed
See profile for other information.
Well…I’m excited to have spore and veil on other breeds.
Well…I’m excited to have spore and veil on other breeds.
ngl not the biggest fan so I'll probably sell or just keep the eggs tbh

loved the teaser, not as much the poses(very dynamic, I don't like my poses too dynamic) and like, general shape? feels kinda bald too so uh, yeah

also I'm just too poor to afford whatever fixer-upper I'll end up getting so that too
ngl not the biggest fan so I'll probably sell or just keep the eggs tbh

loved the teaser, not as much the poses(very dynamic, I don't like my poses too dynamic) and like, general shape? feels kinda bald too so uh, yeah

also I'm just too poor to afford whatever fixer-upper I'll end up getting so that too
forgot this was here, pog
she/her
FR+9
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25