Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the new breed?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
I think they're cute.
I think they're cute.
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
They're cute, but a bit bald. i wish they were more segmented or armadillo like, and more chonky. spores looks almost needed imo. but theyre alright!
They're cute, but a bit bald. i wish they were more segmented or armadillo like, and more chonky. spores looks almost needed imo. but theyre alright!
66.png
They're silly, but they feel a bit.... flat (no pun intended).

Though I'm a bit annoyed that Spore and Veil are gem genes...
They're silly, but they feel a bit.... flat (no pun intended).

Though I'm a bit annoyed that Spore and Veil are gem genes...
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
I love these bald doofuses, they look like they'd headbutt a person to get chin scratches.
I love these bald doofuses, they look like they'd headbutt a person to get chin scratches.
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
Female pose with Spores is pretty cute, they benefit a lot from the line break (spines and pachy are also pretty good) but I don’t generally like the breed sillouhette without line breaking terts
As with almost 100% of the breeds I don’t like the male pose nearly as much as the female pose xD so glad we have pose changing scrolls now
I DID scry a male pose and made him look like a poison frog/newt thing; which was cool and fun to do, I liked how he turned out a lot

I can imagine having 1 or maybe 2, but because I generally only like them a very specific way (vs other breeds where many many different genes look amazing) I think that means they’re not really my thing
I saw a statement that “they look like naked-er nocturnes” and “they look like they SHOULD be able to wear clothes” and yeah I p much agree

It’ll be cool seeing accents and skins for them!
Female pose with Spores is pretty cute, they benefit a lot from the line break (spines and pachy are also pretty good) but I don’t generally like the breed sillouhette without line breaking terts
As with almost 100% of the breeds I don’t like the male pose nearly as much as the female pose xD so glad we have pose changing scrolls now
I DID scry a male pose and made him look like a poison frog/newt thing; which was cool and fun to do, I liked how he turned out a lot

I can imagine having 1 or maybe 2, but because I generally only like them a very specific way (vs other breeds where many many different genes look amazing) I think that means they’re not really my thing
I saw a statement that “they look like naked-er nocturnes” and “they look like they SHOULD be able to wear clothes” and yeah I p much agree

It’ll be cool seeing accents and skins for them!
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
imo trying to be constructive they have fairly typical ancient breed design issues with feeling incomplete and rushed, it could've taken longer in the oven incorporating more interesting design choices instead of the final result. there's a lot of design choices (or lack of them) and decisions with their anatomy bcuz of it that i just dont really understand or vibe with.
of course it couldve been better but i don't know how high of expectations people really have for ancients breaking moderns rules or branching out with designs at this point haha. i do feel bad for people who had hopes for it though. happy for people that like them.

i also find it really funny that most of the breed specific tert genes affect the head to make it look more interesting, but most of those are gem genes. luckily some of the genes are nice and im hoping they get ported to other ancients. display is cool and strike is varnish-esque which i really like
imo trying to be constructive they have fairly typical ancient breed design issues with feeling incomplete and rushed, it could've taken longer in the oven incorporating more interesting design choices instead of the final result. there's a lot of design choices (or lack of them) and decisions with their anatomy bcuz of it that i just dont really understand or vibe with.
of course it couldve been better but i don't know how high of expectations people really have for ancients breaking moderns rules or branching out with designs at this point haha. i do feel bad for people who had hopes for it though. happy for people that like them.

i also find it really funny that most of the breed specific tert genes affect the head to make it look more interesting, but most of those are gem genes. luckily some of the genes are nice and im hoping they get ported to other ancients. display is cool and strike is varnish-esque which i really like
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
I like them. Maybe not enough to make space for more than two (i had to hibden two of my veilspun for my Galore bbs) but they're cute and friend shaped.
I like them. Maybe not enough to make space for more than two (i had to hibden two of my veilspun for my Galore bbs) but they're cute and friend shaped.
Dusthides are the Dachshunds of FR... maybe I can FINALLY make a fitting dragon for my late Jackson...
Dusthides are the Dachshunds of FR... maybe I can FINALLY make a fitting dragon for my late Jackson...
They're so cute and silly!! I'm a fan. I think the short snout suits an earth breed, though I wish their backs were spikier. I like the texture of the tail and wish it was like that all the way up to the head! I'm glad we got something stockier, but it just needed that one more little thing.

I think a lot of the negativity around this is coming from a wrong place wrong time sort of thing, too. There's been lots of talk lately about fear of things being generic and rushed.
They're so cute and silly!! I'm a fan. I think the short snout suits an earth breed, though I wish their backs were spikier. I like the texture of the tail and wish it was like that all the way up to the head! I'm glad we got something stockier, but it just needed that one more little thing.

I think a lot of the negativity around this is coming from a wrong place wrong time sort of thing, too. There's been lots of talk lately about fear of things being generic and rushed.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
they are the best ancient tied with veils. FIGHT ME <3 absolutely adorable
they are the best ancient tied with veils. FIGHT ME <3 absolutely adorable
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop