Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 91 92
Smooooth brain. No ridges or lumps, no valleys or bumps; all ideas slide right off
Smooooth brain. No ridges or lumps, no valleys or bumps; all ideas slide right off
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
OH I LOVE THEIR GENES SO MUCH
OH I LOVE THEIR GENES SO MUCH
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
oh my god I love them
oh my god I love them

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
Is that our first dinosaur themed gene?!! I am so hyped!!
Is that our first dinosaur themed gene?!! I am so hyped!!
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
OH DANG I love their fat gecko tails
OH DANG I love their fat gecko tails
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
This is a modern breed anatomy plan not an ancient breed, and because its spikes are plates seem removed, I don't know how they can reach the standard of uniqueness that ancient breeds are supposed to have. I just feel like they're missing too many features too and feel watered down, or worse all those features they could have had got turned into tertiaries. Not a big fan of these.
This is a modern breed anatomy plan not an ancient breed, and because its spikes are plates seem removed, I don't know how they can reach the standard of uniqueness that ancient breeds are supposed to have. I just feel like they're missing too many features too and feel watered down, or worse all those features they could have had got turned into tertiaries. Not a big fan of these.
YAzXKmc.gif
Yaaay they look so cool :D We love their big fat tails [emoji=dusthide love size=2]
Yaaay they look so cool :D We love their big fat tails
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
THEY ARE SO CUTE OMG
THEY ARE SO CUTE OMG
J9cpo9x.png183.png
THEY'RE ADORABLE
THEY'RE ADORABLE
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

OOOOOOOH! I LOVE THEM ♥♥♥
OOOOOOOH! I LOVE THEM ♥♥♥