Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tundras.
Tundras.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Bogsneaks. They've grown on me a little, but it's rare to come across one that I like.
Bogsneaks. They've grown on me a little, but it's rare to come across one that I like.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Personally Faes. I just don't like their poses and how apparel looks on a lot of them.
Personally Faes. I just don't like their poses and how apparel looks on a lot of them.
oDxwf8B.pngdVEhpEt.pngdVEhpEt.png7elPyMO.pngwU5i5vK.gif jgzLtmU.png KdKVPgq.png I1EqHDk.png 1tGcyfK.png HxP6kXi.png
Aethers are just not my cup of tea— specifically the F pose, I find the M pose cute and endearing but the Females are just kinda creepy and not really a good kind of creepy either xD
Aethers are just not my cup of tea— specifically the F pose, I find the M pose cute and endearing but the Females are just kinda creepy and not really a good kind of creepy either xD
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
Ancients: Veilspun
Moderns: Snapper I guess? Do hope I can find one to enjoy though.

So, leaning towards Veilspun.
Ancients: Veilspun
Moderns: Snapper I guess? Do hope I can find one to enjoy though.

So, leaning towards Veilspun.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
For me, Banes and Ridgies, and maybe Snappers. I don't really hate any breed but Banes and Ridges would have to be my least favourites and I think it's just bc of the long spikes. I do love the ones I have but I don't actively look for these breeds when buying or scrying.
For me, Banes and Ridgies, and maybe Snappers. I don't really hate any breed but Banes and Ridges would have to be my least favourites and I think it's just bc of the long spikes. I do love the ones I have but I don't actively look for these breeds when buying or scrying.
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
Wildclaws are my least favourite. I just don't go for the dinosaur look.
Wildclaws are my least favourite. I just don't go for the dinosaur look.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I hate wildclaws with a flaming passion, I do not understand the hype for them, and I cannot stand how their popularity leads them to overshadow p much every other breed on the UMA market with absolutely drop-dead gorgeous skins that will never see the light of day in my lair because the dragons they're meant for are horrendously boring to me

maybe if a future fandragon project calls for one but other than that I ain't spending $20 worth of gems for a mid-at-best breed. no thank you!
I hate wildclaws with a flaming passion, I do not understand the hype for them, and I cannot stand how their popularity leads them to overshadow p much every other breed on the UMA market with absolutely drop-dead gorgeous skins that will never see the light of day in my lair because the dragons they're meant for are horrendously boring to me

maybe if a future fandragon project calls for one but other than that I ain't spending $20 worth of gems for a mid-at-best breed. no thank you!
I can't stand Auraboas. I feel like the problem is that they're very round, despite being snakey and amphithere-y. Their overall face shape and crest I just don't like at all.

I also really want to like Aethers but I just can't. The male pose is ok, love the babies, but I hate the females.
I can't stand Auraboas. I feel like the problem is that they're very round, despite being snakey and amphithere-y. Their overall face shape and crest I just don't like at all.

I also really want to like Aethers but I just can't. The male pose is ok, love the babies, but I hate the females.
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
Male Snappers, Bogsneaks, and male Ridgebacks because... nose.
Male Snappers, Bogsneaks, and male Ridgebacks because... nose.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10