Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Female tundras and both gaolers because they're just so top-heavy in a way that's unappealing to me. Female gaolers have it the worst, their anatomy is so weird to look at.

And for all of them their fluff just sort of looks unkempt instead of fluffy and flowy like it is on male tundras. Just kinda looks like they'd be gross to pet imo.

(One positive I can say about female gaolers tho is I ADORE their tail and I hope to see something similar on a breed that I don't personally find hard to look at haha.)
Female tundras and both gaolers because they're just so top-heavy in a way that's unappealing to me. Female gaolers have it the worst, their anatomy is so weird to look at.

And for all of them their fluff just sort of looks unkempt instead of fluffy and flowy like it is on male tundras. Just kinda looks like they'd be gross to pet imo.

(One positive I can say about female gaolers tho is I ADORE their tail and I hope to see something similar on a breed that I don't personally find hard to look at haha.)
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
Probably bogsneaks tbh

I've tried to like them but i just...don't, specifically the male pose, the female is alright but I'm just kind of neutral on it. The hatchlings are cute though.
Probably bogsneaks tbh

I've tried to like them but i just...don't, specifically the male pose, the female is alright but I'm just kind of neutral on it. The hatchlings are cute though.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Ooo that's a difficult one
I've hated and then come to accept a lot of dragons over the years

a few I haven't are Snappers, Ridgebacks and Tundras
but I can acknowledge that Snapper babies are still kinda cute
and adult male Tundras look very acceptable

but... Ridgebacks?
there is no redeeming quality about these guys
they are very ugly guys
I have never in my years here ever looked at a single Ridgeback and went "this looks kinda okay", I just do not like them one bit. Don't give me a Ridgeback, I will bite you /j

all in my personal opinion of course :]
Ooo that's a difficult one
I've hated and then come to accept a lot of dragons over the years

a few I haven't are Snappers, Ridgebacks and Tundras
but I can acknowledge that Snapper babies are still kinda cute
and adult male Tundras look very acceptable

but... Ridgebacks?
there is no redeeming quality about these guys
they are very ugly guys
I have never in my years here ever looked at a single Ridgeback and went "this looks kinda okay", I just do not like them one bit. Don't give me a Ridgeback, I will bite you /j

all in my personal opinion of course :]
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
i don't truly hate any of the breeds but aberrations often make me uncomfortable; i'm sensitive to neck wounds/neck horror and they can set that off for me. </3 that being said, i have one i really love and i've seen some adorable hatchlings.
i don't truly hate any of the breeds but aberrations often make me uncomfortable; i'm sensitive to neck wounds/neck horror and they can set that off for me. </3 that being said, i have one i really love and i've seen some adorable hatchlings.
he or it or they pronouns | nonbinary lesbian | adult
Fae, I just can't look at them unless they're burried under apparel and skins cause they cause so much unease for me tbh and just activate the sort of bug phobia flight instinct in me-
Fae, I just can't look at them unless they're burried under apparel and skins cause they cause so much unease for me tbh and just activate the sort of bug phobia flight instinct in me-
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
Wildclaws are some of the ugliest dragons, and the fake rarity of their scrolls is pretty lame. You'd think a dragon with nicer looking art would have the fake rarity instead by now.[emoji=guardian tongue size=2]
Wildclaws are some of the ugliest dragons, and the fake rarity of their scrolls is pretty lame. You'd think a dragon with nicer looking art would have the fake rarity instead by now.
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
I don't hate any breeds as a whole, but there are a few breeds I tend to have less of because I dislike one of the poses in particular.

Banescales are a great example. Females? Ferocious. Fierce. Beautiful.

The males?

Chimkin.
I don't hate any breeds as a whole, but there are a few breeds I tend to have less of because I dislike one of the poses in particular.

Banescales are a great example. Females? Ferocious. Fierce. Beautiful.

The males?

Chimkin.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Snappers tbh, especially the male art - there's just something about it that kinda irks me tbh. Also male Guardians as well, the beard ruins it for me

As for ancients, I have to admit Banescales have rather plain designs and I feel like they could've done a bit more with them.
Snappers tbh, especially the male art - there's just something about it that kinda irks me tbh. Also male Guardians as well, the beard ruins it for me

As for ancients, I have to admit Banescales have rather plain designs and I feel like they could've done a bit more with them.
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Tundras, Obelisks, Snappers and female Coatls tbh.
I generally dislike Snappers and Tundras, I don't like their designs or their poses, they just don't appeal to me at all. Obelisks? I can see the appeal and I used to like them actually, but I don't know, they're just not for me :P I'm pretty neutral on coatls but the female pose???? oh. oh no.
Tundras, Obelisks, Snappers and female Coatls tbh.
I generally dislike Snappers and Tundras, I don't like their designs or their poses, they just don't appeal to me at all. Obelisks? I can see the appeal and I used to like them actually, but I don't know, they're just not for me :P I'm pretty neutral on coatls but the female pose???? oh. oh no.
4ztBK1h.png
P2OauAq.png
lwvRdFe.png
EEUHXHn.png
hh5n4WA.png
lohf4Mo.png APe9ksa.png E27J5Sp.png cNJO9da.png
xbsbPqT.png
YMPbu9R.png
this is still a wip ok
i don't necessarily hate any. the word is too strong

but snappers have never been on my want list, maybe the babies. they don't fit with my aesthetic. :c
and i keep forgetting about banescales for some reason. i mean i know they exist, its just
idunno? somethin about them chickens... maybe the genes?
i don't necessarily hate any. the word is too strong

but snappers have never been on my want list, maybe the babies. they don't fit with my aesthetic. :c
and i keep forgetting about banescales for some reason. i mean i know they exist, its just
idunno? somethin about them chickens... maybe the genes?
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10