Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS24] Coli in the Clouds! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Jeevas what is your favorite GW build? I haven’t liked the ones I’ve tried so far! (I’ll edit the post and will count telling me your favorite build as completing the daily challenge haha [emoji=guardian winking size=1])
@Jeevas what is your favorite GW build? I haven’t liked the ones I’ve tried so far!

(I’ll edit the post and will count telling me your favorite build as completing the daily challenge haha )
HnHWvPl.png
@Wildness I've been using the Tinker Trainer Build here! Has a good bit of longevity.

You can also do it with three 110STR* builds and it works for farming too.
@Wildness I've been using the Tinker Trainer Build here! Has a good bit of longevity.

You can also do it with three 110STR* builds and it works for farming too.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[center][quote]If you are too cool and already level everywhere, tell me your favorite build that isn’t a mire flyer[/quote][/center] I just recently tried out this new build, the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3322473]Kelp Beds Keelhauler,[/url] so I'll be using that today! I also used [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194674]Maki's build for the Harpy's Roost[/url] (meditate version) during the Mistral Jamboree, and I have to say I like it a lot! It works exactly the same as a typical Mire trainer, but in the Roost!
Quote:
If you are too cool and already level everywhere, tell me your favorite build that isn’t a mire flyer

I just recently tried out this new build, the Kelp Beds Keelhauler, so I'll be using that today!

I also used Maki's build for the Harpy's Roost (meditate version) during the Mistral Jamboree, and I have to say I like it a lot! It works exactly the same as a typical Mire trainer, but in the Roost!
1f9fd30c72528ca831e1661d1c70fb1202c80a9a.png
[quote]If you are too cool and already level everywhere, tell me your favorite build that isn’t a mire flyer[/quote] I'll probably try leveling elsewhere today but in spirit of sharing, I also use a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1777804]Boreal Brawler[/url] build when I'm wanting to do two at once. A little slower but I went away for a few years and only have my old builds -- so I don't even know what's good anymore.
Quote:
If you are too cool and already level everywhere, tell me your favorite build that isn’t a mire flyer

I'll probably try leveling elsewhere today but in spirit of sharing, I also use a Boreal Brawler build when I'm wanting to do two at once. A little slower but I went away for a few years and only have my old builds -- so I don't even know what's good anymore.
[quote]If you are too cool and already level everywhere, tell me your favorite build that isn’t a mire flyer[/quote] *wheeze* Well, Ghostlight Anticitank is just the afk-feeling build that's right up my alley. I love Anticipate Builds. Helped a friend modify their [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3087000/1#post_3087000]Boreal Woods build[/url] to use Anticipate and it works even better now there too. The exp isn't great but you'll speed through those battles even without rallying (unless you come to a boss but the Yeti ain't that bad)
Quote:

*wheeze*

Well, Ghostlight Anticitank is just the afk-feeling build that's right up my alley. I love Anticipate Builds. Helped a friend modify their Boreal Woods build to use Anticipate and it works even better now there too. The exp isn't great but you'll speed through those battles even without rallying (unless you come to a boss but the Yeti ain't that bad)
And here I am with just my mire flyer since I was away for years. I have two lightning 25s that I bring as backup to train just one fodder in a few other venues until I get more specific trainers built!
And here I am with just my mire flyer since I was away for years. I have two lightning 25s that I bring as backup to train just one fodder in a few other venues until I get more specific trainers built!
@Graceling13 Let me know how that build works! Kelps beds is my least favorite high level venue cause I haven't found a build that I can work happily in for it. Currently trying to make two glass cannons work for training one fodder when I need to go there...
@Graceling13 Let me know how that build works! Kelps beds is my least favorite high level venue cause I haven't found a build that I can work happily in for it. Currently trying to make two glass cannons work for training one fodder when I need to go there...
I pretty recently got a new 25 & had a 25 leveled and I frankensteined two builds from two different team builds together for FP and I'm still getting used to running them so I will keep working with them today. Usually I run Maki's KB trainers bc I'm just used to a two-trainer KB lifestyle since that's what I've always done haha.
I pretty recently got a new 25 & had a 25 leveled and I frankensteined two builds from two different team builds together for FP and I'm still getting used to running them so I will keep working with them today. Usually I run Maki's KB trainers bc I'm just used to a two-trainer KB lifestyle since that's what I've always done haha.
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
[quote]If you are too cool and already level everywhere, tell me your favorite build that isn’t a mire flyer[/quote] [font=arial]Heh... yeah... I used to have teams set up for all higher level venues, though I seem to accidentally have removed my Forbidden Portal setup, and I can't quite remember what builds are best for there. I really... really dislike grinding that venue [emoji=obelisk tongue size=2]
Quote:

Heh... yeah... I used to have teams set up for all higher level venues, though I seem to accidentally have removed my Forbidden Portal setup, and I can't quite remember what builds are best for there. I really... really dislike grinding that venue

709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Before I got my Mire Flyer I used a two-dragon glass cannon build that worked pretty well. I've actually got three of them and they're basically my loot party. One of them has haste and rally for the high level venues, as well as aid; but he's got no INT so it's not that useful, lol. I might try and look into if I can redistribute his points so there's a bit more in INT while maintaining his current use.

Also chiming in with the grumbling about Kelp Beds :') I'll take Forbidden Portal over it any day. I mean I guess it's only natural that my dergs wouldn't be fond of literally fighting underwater considering my lair's Fire :'D
Before I got my Mire Flyer I used a two-dragon glass cannon build that worked pretty well. I've actually got three of them and they're basically my loot party. One of them has haste and rally for the high level venues, as well as aid; but he's got no INT so it's not that useful, lol. I might try and look into if I can redistribute his points so there's a bit more in INT while maintaining his current use.

Also chiming in with the grumbling about Kelp Beds :') I'll take Forbidden Portal over it any day. I mean I guess it's only natural that my dergs wouldn't be fond of literally fighting underwater considering my lair's Fire :'D
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11