Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | eggs or breed changes
1 2 3 4 5 6
Eggs!

I'll be happy either way, I just enjoy hatchin' eggs.
Eggs!

I'll be happy either way, I just enjoy hatchin' eggs.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Eggs are more fun, you don't have to hunt for a dragon to sacrifice that way. Plus I like the challenge of trying to make the colors I get to work!
Eggs are more fun, you don't have to hunt for a dragon to sacrifice that way. Plus I like the challenge of trying to make the colors I get to work!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Either's fine by me, but breed changes would be interesting.
Either's fine by me, but breed changes would be interesting.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
I like to believe it'll be breed changes since the last two were eggs, but I personally would be fine with both! Eggs are fun to hatch for cool combos, (both my auras turned out pretty great), but I have a LOT of g1s I'd love to gene alternatively if I like the ancient.

Just hoping it won't be a gem breed, that'd be disappointing.
I like to believe it'll be breed changes since the last two were eggs, but I personally would be fine with both! Eggs are fun to hatch for cool combos, (both my auras turned out pretty great), but I have a LOT of g1s I'd love to gene alternatively if I like the ancient.

Just hoping it won't be a gem breed, that'd be disappointing.
73972954_k01g94PghWFEJPH.png
74310878_bfn2ZnFdArKVhKy.png
wnd
she/her they/them
FR + 3 | please do not ping me in my own forums
avatar dragon | accent & skin shop | comfort dragon
74311140_WNQODqc4CRSk3bi.png
no preference, I'm just going to throw them in the vault and buy the scrolls anyway.
no preference, I'm just going to throw them in the vault and buy the scrolls anyway.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I'm hoping for breed change scrolls personally. That, and we're not getting lore at release, so we wouldn't know why if they gave us eggs.
I'm hoping for breed change scrolls personally. That, and we're not getting lore at release, so we wouldn't know why if they gave us eggs.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i much prefer receiving eggs, but i think scrolls are more likely this time
i much prefer receiving eggs, but i think scrolls are more likely this time
41843275_ytJQXoJkCdDluNC.gif 50221587_YyoaV7Z4CZmRkM9.png 50223074_BRoyLnKxMgfEg9k.gif 41938062_Q6XLf4QimZ6iVNy.png 50221275_Zuc2vPFXx3rvtdx.gif
ejgg.

want gambinl
ejgg.

want gambinl
whgj.png
Hoping for breedchanges, I do not like the eggs honestly, breed change means I can swap a couple dragons right away if I really like them, eggs just stay in my vault to please the crow overlord in my brain that likes shinies.
Hoping for breedchanges, I do not like the eggs honestly, breed change means I can swap a couple dragons right away if I really like them, eggs just stay in my vault to please the crow overlord in my brain that likes shinies.
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
I'm hoping for eggs, but like a lot of other commenters have said, I think scrolls are more likely.
I'm hoping for eggs, but like a lot of other commenters have said, I think scrolls are more likely.
finch | any/all | fr 3+
1 2 3 4 5 6