Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | eggs or breed changes
1 2 3 4 5 6
I hope we get eggs for the next ancient release, I don't love having to find other dragons to breed change into new breeds, so personally I always prefer eggs! what do you guys hope/want/expect?
I hope we get eggs for the next ancient release, I don't love having to find other dragons to breed change into new breeds, so personally I always prefer eggs! what do you guys hope/want/expect?
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
Personally I'd rather eggs because what if xxx gen 1
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I'm hoping for scrolls, as the most recent breed was eggs.
I'm hoping for scrolls, as the most recent breed was eggs.
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
[quote name="Kasuga" date="2024-04-15 13:47:48" ] Personally I'd rather eggs because what if xxx gen 1 [/quote] omg I got a xxy auraboa from one of the eggs last time... giving you the luck for this time
Kasuga wrote on 2024-04-15 13:47:48:

omg I got a xxy auraboa from one of the eggs last time... giving you the luck for this time
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
I think it will be breed change scrolls but you never know! Personally I do hope it's scrolls so I can not gamble on color odds and just choose the dragons I want to change
I think it will be breed change scrolls but you never know! Personally I do hope it's scrolls so I can not gamble on color odds and just choose the dragons I want to change
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
As much as I love hatching eggs, fr would do us personally a kindness with those scrolls. We have plenty of nakey g1s, and hardly the space for new dragons. (we can get three but you know)
As much as I love hatching eggs, fr would do us personally a kindness with those scrolls. We have plenty of nakey g1s, and hardly the space for new dragons. (we can get three but you know)
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I hope for eggs c:
I hope for eggs c:
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
i think it'll be breed change scrolls - it's been a hot minute since we got them, since the last two ancients were eggs to even things out afaik (prior to aethers, it was one egg [banescales] to three breed change scrolls [the other three besides veils])
i think it'll be breed change scrolls - it's been a hot minute since we got them, since the last two ancients were eggs to even things out afaik (prior to aethers, it was one egg [banescales] to three breed change scrolls [the other three besides veils])
i hope it'll be breed scrolls! i plan on handing out freebie hatchies and cant rlly do that from one egg </3

also being able to pick their colors bonus! yay :3
i hope it'll be breed scrolls! i plan on handing out freebie hatchies and cant rlly do that from one egg </3

also being able to pick their colors bonus! yay :3
puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
genderless.png
she-it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
I think it will be breed change scrolls.
I think it will be breed change scrolls.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
1 2 3 4 5 6