Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Numen's Library | Lore Shop
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
Dragon Name: Kyune
Preferred Pronouns: he/him, sometimes they
Type: background
Length: unsure, medium minimum
POV: third | mix of past and present if possible
Links and References: His mother's lore, in which she lives with him. Can be built on/inspired from/referenced in part. Has traveled from Ice with.
Extra Info: Is one of the prominent fighters in the clan (lvl 25 coli fighter). Has undergone the change into a Dusthide.
Payment: Gems
Dragon Name: Kyune
Preferred Pronouns: he/him, sometimes they
Length: unsure, medium minimum
POV: third | mix of past and present if possible
Links and References: His mother's lore, in which she lives with him. Can be built on/inspired from/referenced in part. Has traveled from Ice with.
Extra Info: Is one of the prominent fighters in the clan (lvl 25 coli fighter). Has undergone the change into a Dusthide.
Payment: Gems
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Dask

order received! i'll get started on this today and should have it for you within the week! if i foresee any issues coming up or any delay, i'll let you know! please go ahead and send the 50g for me to get started!
@Dask

order received! i'll get started on this today and should have it for you within the week! if i foresee any issues coming up or any delay, i'll let you know! please go ahead and send the 50g for me to get started!
pixilart-drawing.png
@Dask

alright, so i fell into this easily. here's draft one! let me know if there's anything you want changed, edits and changes are totally free, even if we need to scrap it and retry. i just ask if you want a total scrap to give me which direction you'd like it to go instead. i can also add more length if you'd like!
Quote:
Kyune was hatched into what would be called ‘a treacherous and unsafe environment.’ The young hatchling had the great honor or, in the eyes of some, displeasure, of being born to the leader of the clan, Ilsa. Kyune, from the moment he hatched until he grew strong enough to be independent, had not a moment of rest or respite. From a young age, the wildclaw hatchling was the source of ire and the outlet for his harsh mother. Deep down, Kyune knew his mother cared for him. He knew everything she did was for the greater good and so he could be a stronger dragon, however, it didn’t change the fact that Kyune had been hurt so.

The moment Kyune was big enough to join the adults in training, he was thrown into it. It shaped him. Those brief moments when he was able to let loose and not worry about what his mother thought were pure bliss. When he returned though, he was put down and snapped at for every little mistake. It became clear to Kyune very early on that he had no allies within his own home. They always reported to her. Everyone he thought to be his friend, everyone he thought he could rely on; they were under her careful eye and harsh claws.

Kyune continued onward, toiling for years. Day in and day out was the same. Knowing he could trust no one, he threw himself wholeheartedly into his work; it was the only time he felt like he could breathe. He found a love for traveling Sornieth in a search for stronger and stronger enemies. He desperately craved an opponent that could withstand his strength. The travels also gave him space from Ilsa. With her ruined wings, she could never keep up with him.

In his travels, Kyune took many lovers. He laid many nests and had many hatchlings. Despite all the love they attempted to show him, Kyune could never make connections with them. He found himself drifting away from them even as they lay together. He couldn’t trust them. For all he knew, they reported back to her as well. There was no way he could truly believe when they said they loved him or they would never leave him or they would never hurt him. In the end, they all left. They left Kyune alone.

After many years toiling under his mother’s thumb, she announced a move. She announced that she was done with her reign in the Southern Icefields and needed to settle down after her mate left. So, Kyune and Ilsa left to the Tangled Wood, settling with the Clan of Umbra Thorns. While Ilsa took on the role of wizened elder, Kyune knew he had much bigger plans ahead of himself.

Nowadays, Kyune spends his time doing what he had been doing before: traveling to grow his power and find a worthy opponent and avoiding his mother. Though she doesn’t have as much power now as she did before, it is still more than clear to everyone the lineage they share. They respect her in a way they could never respect him. Kyune knows he has to make a name for himself and he’ll do anything to achieve that. He’ll do anything to escape the shackles of his family and be his own dragon.

In an effort to distance himself, Kyune recently made the greatest change a dragon can make. Using the magicks of scrolls, he shed his wildclaw skin, instead choosing to take the skin of the ancient Earth dragons, the dusthides. In this change, he knows he can be his own dragon and show that he is no longer that scared hatchling taking lashing from the old wildclaw.

this is 624 words, making it a long piece. subtracting your deposit, if you're happy with the final piece, you're looking at 350g!
@Dask

alright, so i fell into this easily. here's draft one! let me know if there's anything you want changed, edits and changes are totally free, even if we need to scrap it and retry. i just ask if you want a total scrap to give me which direction you'd like it to go instead. i can also add more length if you'd like!
Quote:
Kyune was hatched into what would be called ‘a treacherous and unsafe environment.’ The young hatchling had the great honor or, in the eyes of some, displeasure, of being born to the leader of the clan, Ilsa. Kyune, from the moment he hatched until he grew strong enough to be independent, had not a moment of rest or respite. From a young age, the wildclaw hatchling was the source of ire and the outlet for his harsh mother. Deep down, Kyune knew his mother cared for him. He knew everything she did was for the greater good and so he could be a stronger dragon, however, it didn’t change the fact that Kyune had been hurt so.

The moment Kyune was big enough to join the adults in training, he was thrown into it. It shaped him. Those brief moments when he was able to let loose and not worry about what his mother thought were pure bliss. When he returned though, he was put down and snapped at for every little mistake. It became clear to Kyune very early on that he had no allies within his own home. They always reported to her. Everyone he thought to be his friend, everyone he thought he could rely on; they were under her careful eye and harsh claws.

Kyune continued onward, toiling for years. Day in and day out was the same. Knowing he could trust no one, he threw himself wholeheartedly into his work; it was the only time he felt like he could breathe. He found a love for traveling Sornieth in a search for stronger and stronger enemies. He desperately craved an opponent that could withstand his strength. The travels also gave him space from Ilsa. With her ruined wings, she could never keep up with him.

In his travels, Kyune took many lovers. He laid many nests and had many hatchlings. Despite all the love they attempted to show him, Kyune could never make connections with them. He found himself drifting away from them even as they lay together. He couldn’t trust them. For all he knew, they reported back to her as well. There was no way he could truly believe when they said they loved him or they would never leave him or they would never hurt him. In the end, they all left. They left Kyune alone.

After many years toiling under his mother’s thumb, she announced a move. She announced that she was done with her reign in the Southern Icefields and needed to settle down after her mate left. So, Kyune and Ilsa left to the Tangled Wood, settling with the Clan of Umbra Thorns. While Ilsa took on the role of wizened elder, Kyune knew he had much bigger plans ahead of himself.

Nowadays, Kyune spends his time doing what he had been doing before: traveling to grow his power and find a worthy opponent and avoiding his mother. Though she doesn’t have as much power now as she did before, it is still more than clear to everyone the lineage they share. They respect her in a way they could never respect him. Kyune knows he has to make a name for himself and he’ll do anything to achieve that. He’ll do anything to escape the shackles of his family and be his own dragon.

In an effort to distance himself, Kyune recently made the greatest change a dragon can make. Using the magicks of scrolls, he shed his wildclaw skin, instead choosing to take the skin of the ancient Earth dragons, the dusthides. In this change, he knows he can be his own dragon and show that he is no longer that scared hatchling taking lashing from the old wildclaw.

this is 624 words, making it a long piece. subtracting your deposit, if you're happy with the final piece, you're looking at 350g!
pixilart-drawing.png
hi!
Dragon Name: Kosen
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Length: short-medium (should i still send a prepayment of 50kt/g in this case?)
POV: third person POV, maybe a mix of past & present?
Links and References:
  • Hiyake is his mate, with some information of her own
  • alongside Hiyake, has taken in Icarus (with a lil story of himself here) to help him adapt to the world
Extra Info:
  • he’s a sculptor working alongside Hiyake; very meticulous and patient about his work. it’s apparent that he’s grown up in a well-off family.
  • you have free reign on his backstory! you can also make him have connections to most dragons from this list (scroll down to population) (it’ll be better to ask first, just in case).
  • if you need any more info, feel free to dm!
Payment: treasure
hi!
Dragon Name: Kosen
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Length: short-medium (should i still send a prepayment of 50kt/g in this case?)
POV: third person POV, maybe a mix of past & present?
Links and References:
  • Hiyake is his mate, with some information of her own
  • alongside Hiyake, has taken in Icarus (with a lil story of himself here) to help him adapt to the world
Extra Info:
  • he’s a sculptor working alongside Hiyake; very meticulous and patient about his work. it’s apparent that he’s grown up in a well-off family.
  • you have free reign on his backstory! you can also make him have connections to most dragons from this list (scroll down to population) (it’ll be better to ask first, just in case).
  • if you need any more info, feel free to dm!
Payment: treasure
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@imginate

howdy! your commission has been accepted! you can go ahead and send the 50kt (we'll consider this an unsure length) and i'll get working on that either today or tomorrow. i'll aim to have it done within a week, but i'll let you know if there are any delay or anything like that!
@imginate

howdy! your commission has been accepted! you can go ahead and send the 50kt (we'll consider this an unsure length) and i'll get working on that either today or tomorrow. i'll aim to have it done within a week, but i'll let you know if there are any delay or anything like that!
pixilart-drawing.png
@imginate

here's your lore! we're at 325 words, so it is technically medium, but i'm gonna charge you for short since it's barely over the 300 words limit. please let me know if there's any changes you'd like or revisions! all edits are free!
Quote:
Kosen was practically hatched with clay in his claws. At first, his parents thought him to be a digger with the way he was always wrist deep the dirt, searching for the best materials with which he could craft. As a young hatchling, Kosen would often dig through the gardens and then begin using the delicate materials he found to create small sculptures. At first, he was just able to make small trinkets, but as he grew, his mediums and his inspirations changed.

Kosen soon became lorded as a prodigy. Before he was big enough to carry his own stones, he was carving the most detailed and gorgeous works out of marble and lime. He would create stunning works of art for his clan mates and litter mates. He was insatiable when it came to creation, never able to stop crafting. His claws were constantly covered in rock dust and clay always caked underneath his nails. He was a creative force to be reckoned with.

As Kosen grew, he sought someone who could be his equal; he wanted someone who was undeniably a creative spirit like himself. He found that in his mate, Hiyake. The dripping pearlcatcher, made of wax, was everything Kosen was looking for in a mate. Not to mention she was vibrant, kind, compassionate, and radiantly stunning. Kosen took Hiyake as his mate and the pair couldn’t have been happier. They work together on the Island, selling their works: sculptures from Kosen and candles from Hiyake.

In recent years, Hiyake and Kosen adopted a young pearlcatcher named Icarus. He, much like Hiyake, finds himself made of wax and though he longs to reach for the sun, he always finds himself falling short. Hiyake and Kosen made a pact to ensure they would take care of Icarus so he could acclimate to the world fully. Taking in Icarus gives Kosen a bigger sense of purpose. Kosen truly enjoys his work and his life.

Written by: Reiyn #291920
@imginate

here's your lore! we're at 325 words, so it is technically medium, but i'm gonna charge you for short since it's barely over the 300 words limit. please let me know if there's any changes you'd like or revisions! all edits are free!
Quote:
Kosen was practically hatched with clay in his claws. At first, his parents thought him to be a digger with the way he was always wrist deep the dirt, searching for the best materials with which he could craft. As a young hatchling, Kosen would often dig through the gardens and then begin using the delicate materials he found to create small sculptures. At first, he was just able to make small trinkets, but as he grew, his mediums and his inspirations changed.

Kosen soon became lorded as a prodigy. Before he was big enough to carry his own stones, he was carving the most detailed and gorgeous works out of marble and lime. He would create stunning works of art for his clan mates and litter mates. He was insatiable when it came to creation, never able to stop crafting. His claws were constantly covered in rock dust and clay always caked underneath his nails. He was a creative force to be reckoned with.

As Kosen grew, he sought someone who could be his equal; he wanted someone who was undeniably a creative spirit like himself. He found that in his mate, Hiyake. The dripping pearlcatcher, made of wax, was everything Kosen was looking for in a mate. Not to mention she was vibrant, kind, compassionate, and radiantly stunning. Kosen took Hiyake as his mate and the pair couldn’t have been happier. They work together on the Island, selling their works: sculptures from Kosen and candles from Hiyake.

In recent years, Hiyake and Kosen adopted a young pearlcatcher named Icarus. He, much like Hiyake, finds himself made of wax and though he longs to reach for the sun, he always finds himself falling short. Hiyake and Kosen made a pact to ensure they would take care of Icarus so he could acclimate to the world fully. Taking in Icarus gives Kosen a bigger sense of purpose. Kosen truly enjoys his work and his life.

Written by: Reiyn #291920
pixilart-drawing.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60