Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Numen's Library | Lore Shop
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@Reiyn

Clan lore
Type: background
Length: very long
POV: third | mix of past and present if possible
Links and References: What I've written so far is on this dragon
* Iason to be mentioned in 2nd section as a main player/top healer.
* Murik to be mentioned at the 2nd part of the 3rd section.
Extra Info: Split up in three sections, can be read like different chapters of things the clan went through. I have almost no ideas for the first section other than they traveled, so feel free to get creative. To expand upon what I've already written/make longer/more detailed. Can add other happenings.
Payment: gems
@Reiyn

Clan lore
POV: third | mix of past and present if possible
Links and References: What I've written so far is on this dragon
* Iason to be mentioned in 2nd section as a main player/top healer.
* Murik to be mentioned at the 2nd part of the 3rd section.
Extra Info: Split up in three sections, can be read like different chapters of things the clan went through. I have almost no ideas for the first section other than they traveled, so feel free to get creative. To expand upon what I've already written/make longer/more detailed. Can add other happenings.
Payment: gems
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Dask

okay! your commission has been accepted! can you expand on what you want the three sections to be about? or is each one about the different flights your clan has been apart of? also, would you like this just to be the history of the clan or would you want extra stuff like culture, geography, things like that? also, this is a project that i'm definitely going to be checking in constantly and getting your approval on so we can make sure that i'm consistently heading in the right direction
@Dask

okay! your commission has been accepted! can you expand on what you want the three sections to be about? or is each one about the different flights your clan has been apart of? also, would you like this just to be the history of the clan or would you want extra stuff like culture, geography, things like that? also, this is a project that i'm definitely going to be checking in constantly and getting your approval on so we can make sure that i'm consistently heading in the right direction
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
Based on what I've already written each section is separated by (*). The first section would be of their travels through the Windswept Plateau to the Tangles Woods, and their journey throughout.
I would like a combination of history and geography. Their lair would look similar to this image , except with a clearing to the back where the pumpkin patch and the Autumn Haunters reside, probably in vine-huts.
@Reiyn
Based on what I've already written each section is separated by (*). The first section would be of their travels through the Windswept Plateau to the Tangles Woods, and their journey throughout.
I would like a combination of history and geography. Their lair would look similar to this image , except with a clearing to the back where the pumpkin patch and the Autumn Haunters reside, probably in vine-huts.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Dask

alright, here's the first section. writing this makes me wanna write for Hilde and Grasker as well haha. i made Grasker sort of a seer and prophet type character and later on i'll give Hilde a more matronly role. but anyways, part 1. lmk what you think.
Quote:
In the beginning, there was just Hilde and Grasker. The two were best friends and did everything together. Even from the moment they hatched, the pair were inseparable. They learned to fly together, they ate every meal together, and they played together in the Windswept Plateau all day without fear. As the pair grew older, they began to feel an indescribable closeness. They felt as though the Eleven had put them together for a reason. Both of them could feel it, they had a destiny to discover.

In an effort to begin their great destiny, the pair found a handful of other dragons and began their clan. It was small at first, just a smattering of dragons who had carved out a small piece of the world. Their clan was located in the Zephyr Steppes. The most notable feature was a large pond in the center that held the biggest fish either Hilde or Grasker had ever seen. Their clan settled well and they began to prosper and flourish.

Then, destiny reared its head once more. As Grasker lay in his bed, preparing to drift off to sleep one night, he felt a tug, then a yank, and soon he was drifting through endless space. Eyes surrounded him and a sourceless voice filled the void. The voice told Grasker that the clan's good health and leaps towards greatness were elsewhere. The clan had barely put down roots, but it was time to leave and find where greatness would take them.

The next morning, Grasker announced the news to the rest of the clan and they prepared to leave. Homes were packed, hatchlings given to relatives for safe-keeping, and every dragon was ready to make the trek, led by their seer, Grasker.

The clan traveled for many months. Their journey took them all over Sornieth. At one point, Grasker settled the clan in the Ashfall Waste, only to be awoken in the middle of the night by another vision; they were not yet home. Onwards the clan went, seeking the place that would satisfy Grasker and bring the clan peace and prosperity.

At long last, he found it. As they flew over the Sunbeam Ruins and towards the Tangled Wood, Grasker spotted a perfect grove of trees. Each tree was massive, its branches reaching towards the sky. Thick, dense roots wound together across the forest floor, creating a tricky landscape for anyone unfamiliar. There was also a small clearing nearby filled with the largest, most plump pumpkins anyone had ever seen.

Grasker settled the clan there then, in the woods near the Dusk Sanctum, on the border between Earth, Nature, and Shadow. Their perfect slice of Heaven, though, needed a name. After much debate, Hilde and Grasker named it the Clan of Umbra Thorns.
@Dask

alright, here's the first section. writing this makes me wanna write for Hilde and Grasker as well haha. i made Grasker sort of a seer and prophet type character and later on i'll give Hilde a more matronly role. but anyways, part 1. lmk what you think.
Quote:
In the beginning, there was just Hilde and Grasker. The two were best friends and did everything together. Even from the moment they hatched, the pair were inseparable. They learned to fly together, they ate every meal together, and they played together in the Windswept Plateau all day without fear. As the pair grew older, they began to feel an indescribable closeness. They felt as though the Eleven had put them together for a reason. Both of them could feel it, they had a destiny to discover.

In an effort to begin their great destiny, the pair found a handful of other dragons and began their clan. It was small at first, just a smattering of dragons who had carved out a small piece of the world. Their clan was located in the Zephyr Steppes. The most notable feature was a large pond in the center that held the biggest fish either Hilde or Grasker had ever seen. Their clan settled well and they began to prosper and flourish.

Then, destiny reared its head once more. As Grasker lay in his bed, preparing to drift off to sleep one night, he felt a tug, then a yank, and soon he was drifting through endless space. Eyes surrounded him and a sourceless voice filled the void. The voice told Grasker that the clan's good health and leaps towards greatness were elsewhere. The clan had barely put down roots, but it was time to leave and find where greatness would take them.

The next morning, Grasker announced the news to the rest of the clan and they prepared to leave. Homes were packed, hatchlings given to relatives for safe-keeping, and every dragon was ready to make the trek, led by their seer, Grasker.

The clan traveled for many months. Their journey took them all over Sornieth. At one point, Grasker settled the clan in the Ashfall Waste, only to be awoken in the middle of the night by another vision; they were not yet home. Onwards the clan went, seeking the place that would satisfy Grasker and bring the clan peace and prosperity.

At long last, he found it. As they flew over the Sunbeam Ruins and towards the Tangled Wood, Grasker spotted a perfect grove of trees. Each tree was massive, its branches reaching towards the sky. Thick, dense roots wound together across the forest floor, creating a tricky landscape for anyone unfamiliar. There was also a small clearing nearby filled with the largest, most plump pumpkins anyone had ever seen.

Grasker settled the clan there then, in the woods near the Dusk Sanctum, on the border between Earth, Nature, and Shadow. Their perfect slice of Heaven, though, needed a name. After much debate, Hilde and Grasker named it the Clan of Umbra Thorns.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
Sorry for the late reply. This is looking g4eat so far. I see no changes needed.
@Reiyn
Sorry for the late reply. This is looking g4eat so far. I see no changes needed.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Dask

alright! here's part two! once i get approval or notes on this, we'll move onto the final section!
Quote:
After some time of peace, tragedy struck. As the clan lay sleeping for the night, peacefully enjoying a cool evening in the Tangled Wood, sounds of violence rang out from the front gate of the clan. Hilde and Grasker rushed to the frog to see what was the matter and were met with a horrible scene. Dragons swarmed their front gates, their eyes as deep blue as the sea itself. Many lay slain at their feet, having been easily cut down by the sharp talons made to carve whales and sharks.

Grasker and Hilde had no chance but to flee. Luckily, two dragons stepped up. Dask, a young pearlcatcher, joined the fray of the battle, taking down dragon after dragon. Despite her small stature, she was a force to be reckoned with, easily tearing through the enemies before her. She held no reservations and no hesitations when it came to protecting her clan. Iason also took charge of the situation, setting up a triage area to treat those who were injured in the attack. As Dask felled their enemies, Iason made sure the clan didn’t lose too many bodies.

Once all was said and done, the casualties were high on both sides. The dragons from the Sea of a Thousand Currents were forced to flee with their tails between their legs, but the Clan of Umbra Thorns had many dead and even more injured. They knew this loss of life would take a toll for generations to come.

Dask and Iason were lorded for their courage and quick thinking in battle. Grasker and Hilde, knowing their limits, stepped down and gave the clan to Dask, knowing a stronger dragon was more suited to run such a clan. Dask graciously accepted the position, vowing to never let such an event occur again.

In order to keep her promise, Dask invited two new dragons to the clan, Ilsa and Kyune, two very strong dragons from the Southern Icefield. The pair, mother and son, were brought in to help train the rest of the clan. Dask promised that everyone would learn strength and everyone would be able to take on anything that came at them. Thus, she also implemented a new rule: any wishing to join the clan must first be trained by Ilsa or Kyune to ensure that they are strong enough and worthy to protect and honor the Clan of Umbra Thorns.
@Dask

alright! here's part two! once i get approval or notes on this, we'll move onto the final section!
Quote:
After some time of peace, tragedy struck. As the clan lay sleeping for the night, peacefully enjoying a cool evening in the Tangled Wood, sounds of violence rang out from the front gate of the clan. Hilde and Grasker rushed to the frog to see what was the matter and were met with a horrible scene. Dragons swarmed their front gates, their eyes as deep blue as the sea itself. Many lay slain at their feet, having been easily cut down by the sharp talons made to carve whales and sharks.

Grasker and Hilde had no chance but to flee. Luckily, two dragons stepped up. Dask, a young pearlcatcher, joined the fray of the battle, taking down dragon after dragon. Despite her small stature, she was a force to be reckoned with, easily tearing through the enemies before her. She held no reservations and no hesitations when it came to protecting her clan. Iason also took charge of the situation, setting up a triage area to treat those who were injured in the attack. As Dask felled their enemies, Iason made sure the clan didn’t lose too many bodies.

Once all was said and done, the casualties were high on both sides. The dragons from the Sea of a Thousand Currents were forced to flee with their tails between their legs, but the Clan of Umbra Thorns had many dead and even more injured. They knew this loss of life would take a toll for generations to come.

Dask and Iason were lorded for their courage and quick thinking in battle. Grasker and Hilde, knowing their limits, stepped down and gave the clan to Dask, knowing a stronger dragon was more suited to run such a clan. Dask graciously accepted the position, vowing to never let such an event occur again.

In order to keep her promise, Dask invited two new dragons to the clan, Ilsa and Kyune, two very strong dragons from the Southern Icefield. The pair, mother and son, were brought in to help train the rest of the clan. Dask promised that everyone would learn strength and everyone would be able to take on anything that came at them. Thus, she also implemented a new rule: any wishing to join the clan must first be trained by Ilsa or Kyune to ensure that they are strong enough and worthy to protect and honor the Clan of Umbra Thorns.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
Dragon Name: Seville
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53295521
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
POV: third past
Links and References:
Brother
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83000585
Extra Info:
Could I ask for a similar thing to the one you’ve done for me before
Ex: the custom template
And this is mostly a long story about how they entered my clan via (just an example) maybe running through a magic portal
And the relationship between the brothers
Payment: uh probably a mix of treasure and gems depending on what I have most of when completed

Please feel free to ask questions for clarification or something
@Reiyn
Dragon Name: Seville
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53295521
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
POV: third past
Links and References:
Brother
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83000585
Extra Info:
Could I ask for a similar thing to the one you’ve done for me before
Ex: the custom template
And this is mostly a long story about how they entered my clan via (just an example) maybe running through a magic portal
And the relationship between the brothers
Payment: uh probably a mix of treasure and gems depending on what I have most of when completed

Please feel free to ask questions for clarification or something
@Reiyn
Looks good. I see no changes needed.
@Reiyn
Looks good. I see no changes needed.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Dask i finished it^^ here's the full final product! we're at 1154 words, so that'll be 1milT/1kg or mixed payment. lmk if you want any edits of changes! [quote]In the beginning, there was just Hilde and Grasker. The two were best friends and did everything together. Even from the moment they hatched, the pair were inseparable. They learned to fly together, they ate every meal together, and they played together in the Windswept Plateau all day without fear. As the pair grew older, they began to feel an indescribable closeness. They felt as though the Eleven had put them together for a reason. Both of them could feel it, they had a destiny to discover. In an effort to begin their great destiny, the pair found a handful of other dragons and began their clan. It was small at first, just a smattering of dragons who had carved out a small piece of the world. Their clan was located in the Zephyr Steppes. The most notable feature was a large pond in the center that held the biggest fish either Hilde or Grasker had ever seen. Their clan settled well and they began to prosper and flourish. Then, destiny reared its head once more. As Grasker lay in his bed, preparing to drift off to sleep one night, he felt a tug, then a yank, and soon he was drifting through endless space. Eyes surrounded him and a sourceless voice filled the void. The voice told Grasker that the clan's good health and leaps towards greatness were elsewhere. The clan had barely put down roots, but it was time to leave and find where greatness would take them. The next morning, Grasker announced the news to the rest of the clan and they prepared to leave. Homes were packed, hatchlings given to relatives for safe-keeping, and every dragon was ready to make the trek, led by their seer, Grasker. The clan traveled for many months. Their journey took them all over Sornieth. At one point, Grasker settled the clan in the Ashfall Waste, only to be awoken in the middle of the night by another vision; they were not yet home. Onwards the clan went, seeking the place that would satisfy Grasker and bring the clan peace and prosperity. At long last, he found it. As they flew over the Sunbeam Ruins and towards the Tangled Wood, Grasker spotted a perfect grove of trees. Each tree was massive, its branches reaching towards the sky. Thick, dense roots wound together across the forest floor, creating a tricky landscape for anyone unfamiliar. There was also a small clearing nearby filled with the largest, most plump pumpkins anyone had ever seen. Grasker settled the clan there then, in the woods near the Dusk Sanctum, on the border between Earth, Nature, and Shadow. Their perfect slice of Heaven, though, needed a name. After much debate, Hilde and Grasker named it the [i]Clan of Umbra Thorns[/i]. After some time of peace, tragedy struck. As the clan lay sleeping for the night, peacefully enjoying a cool evening in the Tangled Wood, sounds of violence rang out from the front gate of the clan. Hilde and Grasker rushed to the front to see what was the matter and were met with a horrible scene. Dragons swarmed their front gates, their eyes as deep blue as the sea itself. Many lay slain at their feet, having been easily cut down by the sharp talons made to carve whales and sharks. Grasker and Hilde had no chance but to flee. Luckily, two dragons stepped up. Dask, a young pearlcatcher, joined the fray of the battle, taking down dragon after dragon. Despite her small stature, she was a force to be reckoned with, easily tearing through the enemies before her. She held no reservations and no hesitations when it came to protecting her clan. Iason also took charge of the situation, setting up a triage area to treat those who were injured in the attack. As Dask felled their enemies, Iason made sure the clan didn’t lose too many bodies. Once all was said and done, the casualties were high on both sides. The dragons from the Sea of a Thousand Currents were forced to flee with their tails between their legs, but the Clan of Umbra Thorns had many dead and even more injured. They knew this loss of life would take a toll for generations to come. Dask and Iason were lorded for their courage and quick thinking in battle. Grasker and Hilde, knowing their limits, stepped down and gave the clan to Dask, knowing a stronger dragon was more suited to run such a clan. Dask graciously accepted the position, vowing to never let such an event occur again. In order to keep her promise, Dask invited two new dragons to the clan, Ilsa and Kyune, two very strong dragons from the Southern Icefield. The pair, mother and son, were brought in to help train the rest of the clan. Dask promised that everyone would learn strength and everyone would be able to take on anything that came at them. Thus, she also implemented a new rule: any wishing to join the clan must first be trained by Ilsa or Kyune to ensure that they are strong enough and worthy to protect and honor the Clan of Umbra Thorns. After some time, the clan had grown substantially. Big enough, in fact, that they had to split into three separate factions. Dask, not being able to oversee all the factions by herself, appointed Graker and Hilde to help her. As the original progenitors of the clan, Dask thought it their right to help manage the clan. Grasker was put in charge of the Autumn Haunters, a group that lived by the pumpkin patch. Hilde oversaw the Bramble Souls, dragons deeply tied and connected to the Shadow Flight. Finally, Dask personally worked with the Abhorrent Outliers, dragons that didn’t particularly fit anywhere else. A year had passed since the last attack on the clan when Murik came scurrying into the main hall of the clan. He told everyone that he foresaw an attack coming. The brambles had told him as he had dug his claws into the soft soil. He knew what was coming and he couldn’t sit back and leave the clan to be unprepared. Dask immediately began preparations. She gathered all the strongest warriors of the clan and posted them at the front gate, ready for anything that should come their way. Much to her surprise, it wasn’t dragons that came to attack the clan, but a large group of serthis. The beastclan came in the hoard, wielding poisons and wickedly sharp weapons. The battle waged for hours, but in the end the Clan of Umbra Thorns was victorious with no casualties. Thanks to Nix, the serthis were also spared. As Dask stood over their leader, blood dripping from her claws and teeth, she snarled. She had but one thing to say to him. “Leave and spread the word of the warrior clan that cannot be defeated.” Written by: Reiyn #291920[/quote] [code]In the beginning, there was just Hilde and Grasker. The two were best friends and did everything together. Even from the moment they hatched, the pair were inseparable. They learned to fly together, they ate every meal together, and they played together in the Windswept Plateau all day without fear. As the pair grew older, they began to feel an indescribable closeness. They felt as though the Eleven had put them together for a reason. Both of them could feel it, they had a destiny to discover. In an effort to begin their great destiny, the pair found a handful of other dragons and began their clan. It was small at first, just a smattering of dragons who had carved out a small piece of the world. Their clan was located in the Zephyr Steppes. The most notable feature was a large pond in the center that held the biggest fish either Hilde or Grasker had ever seen. Their clan settled well and they began to prosper and flourish. Then, destiny reared its head once more. As Grasker lay in his bed, preparing to drift off to sleep one night, he felt a tug, then a yank, and soon he was drifting through endless space. Eyes surrounded him and a sourceless voice filled the void. The voice told Grasker that the clan's good health and leaps towards greatness were elsewhere. The clan had barely put down roots, but it was time to leave and find where greatness would take them. The next morning, Grasker announced the news to the rest of the clan and they prepared to leave. Homes were packed, hatchlings given to relatives for safe-keeping, and every dragon was ready to make the trek, led by their seer, Grasker. The clan traveled for many months. Their journey took them all over Sornieth. At one point, Grasker settled the clan in the Ashfall Waste, only to be awoken in the middle of the night by another vision; they were not yet home. Onwards the clan went, seeking the place that would satisfy Grasker and bring the clan peace and prosperity. At long last, he found it. As they flew over the Sunbeam Ruins and towards the Tangled Wood, Grasker spotted a perfect grove of trees. Each tree was massive, its branches reaching towards the sky. Thick, dense roots wound together across the forest floor, creating a tricky landscape for anyone unfamiliar. There was also a small clearing nearby filled with the largest, most plump pumpkins anyone had ever seen. Grasker settled the clan there then, in the woods near the Dusk Sanctum, on the border between Earth, Nature, and Shadow. Their perfect slice of Heaven, though, needed a name. After much debate, Hilde and Grasker named it the [i]Clan of Umbra Thorns[/i]. After some time of peace, tragedy struck. As the clan lay sleeping for the night, peacefully enjoying a cool evening in the Tangled Wood, sounds of violence rang out from the front gate of the clan. Hilde and Grasker rushed to the front to see what was the matter and were met with a horrible scene. Dragons swarmed their front gates, their eyes as deep blue as the sea itself. Many lay slain at their feet, having been easily cut down by the sharp talons made to carve whales and sharks. Grasker and Hilde had no chance but to flee. Luckily, two dragons stepped up. Dask, a young pearlcatcher, joined the fray of the battle, taking down dragon after dragon. Despite her small stature, she was a force to be reckoned with, easily tearing through the enemies before her. She held no reservations and no hesitations when it came to protecting her clan. Iason also took charge of the situation, setting up a triage area to treat those who were injured in the attack. As Dask felled their enemies, Iason made sure the clan didn’t lose too many bodies. Once all was said and done, the casualties were high on both sides. The dragons from the Sea of a Thousand Currents were forced to flee with their tails between their legs, but the Clan of Umbra Thorns had many dead and even more injured. They knew this loss of life would take a toll for generations to come. Dask and Iason were lorded for their courage and quick thinking in battle. Grasker and Hilde, knowing their limits, stepped down and gave the clan to Dask, knowing a stronger dragon was more suited to run such a clan. Dask graciously accepted the position, vowing to never let such an event occur again. In order to keep her promise, Dask invited two new dragons to the clan, Ilsa and Kyune, two very strong dragons from the Southern Icefield. The pair, mother and son, were brought in to help train the rest of the clan. Dask promised that everyone would learn strength and everyone would be able to take on anything that came at them. Thus, she also implemented a new rule: any wishing to join the clan must first be trained by Ilsa or Kyune to ensure that they are strong enough and worthy to protect and honor the Clan of Umbra Thorns. After some time, the clan had grown substantially. Big enough, in fact, that they had to split into three separate factions. Dask, not being able to oversee all the factions by herself, appointed Graker and Hilde to help her. As the original progenitors of the clan, Dask thought it their right to help manage the clan. Grasker was put in charge of the Autumn Haunters, a group that lived by the pumpkin patch. Hilde oversaw the Bramble Souls, dragons deeply tied and connected to the Shadow Flight. Finally, Dask personally worked with the Abhorrent Outliers, dragons that didn’t particularly fit anywhere else. A year had passed since the last attack on the clan when Murik came scurrying into the main hall of the clan. He told everyone that he foresaw an attack coming. The brambles had told him as he had dug his claws into the soft soil. He knew what was coming and he couldn’t sit back and leave the clan to be unprepared. Dask immediately began preparations. She gathered all the strongest warriors of the clan and posted them at the front gate, ready for anything that should come their way. Much to her surprise, it wasn’t dragons that came to attack the clan, but a large group of serthis. The beastclan came in the hoard, wielding poisons and wickedly sharp weapons. The battle waged for hours, but in the end the Clan of Umbra Thorns was victorious with no casualties. Thanks to Nix, the serthis were also spared. As Dask stood over their leader, blood dripping from her claws and teeth, she snarled. She had but one thing to say to him. “Leave and spread the word of the warrior clan that cannot be defeated.” Written by: Reiyn #291920[/code]
@Dask

i finished it^^ here's the full final product! we're at 1154 words, so that'll be 1milT/1kg or mixed payment. lmk if you want any edits of changes!
Quote:

After some time of peace, tragedy struck. As the clan lay sleeping for the night, peacefully enjoying a cool evening in the Tangled Wood, sounds of violence rang out from the front gate of the clan. Hilde and Grasker rushed to the front to see what was the matter and were met with a horrible scene. Dragons swarmed their front gates, their eyes as deep blue as the sea itself. Many lay slain at their feet, having been easily cut down by the sharp talons made to carve whales and sharks.

After some time, the clan had grown substantially. Big enough, in fact, that they had to split into three separate factions. Dask, not being able to oversee all the factions by herself, appointed Graker and Hilde to help her. As the original progenitors of the clan, Dask thought it their right to help manage the clan. Grasker was put in charge of the Autumn Haunters, a group that lived by the pumpkin patch. Hilde oversaw the Bramble Souls, dragons deeply tied and connected to the Shadow Flight. Finally, Dask personally worked with the Abhorrent Outliers, dragons that didn’t particularly fit anywhere else.

A year had passed since the last attack on the clan when Murik came scurrying into the main hall of the clan. He told everyone that he foresaw an attack coming. The brambles had told him as he had dug his claws into the soft soil. He knew what was coming and he couldn’t sit back and leave the clan to be unprepared.

Dask immediately began preparations. She gathered all the strongest warriors of the clan and posted them at the front gate, ready for anything that should come their way. Much to her surprise, it wasn’t dragons that came to attack the clan, but a large group of serthis. The beastclan came in the hoard, wielding poisons and wickedly sharp weapons. The battle waged for hours, but in the end the Clan of Umbra Thorns was victorious with no casualties. Thanks to Nix, the serthis were also spared.

As Dask stood over their leader, blood dripping from her claws and teeth, she snarled. She had but one thing to say to him.

“Leave and spread the word of the warrior clan that cannot be defeated.”

Written by: Reiyn #291920
Code:
In the beginning, there was just Hilde and Grasker. The two were best friends and did everything together. Even from the moment they hatched, the pair were inseparable. They learned to fly together, they ate every meal together, and they played together in the Windswept Plateau all day without fear. As the pair grew older, they began to feel an indescribable closeness. They felt as though the Eleven had put them together for a reason. Both of them could feel it, they had a destiny to discover. In an effort to begin their great destiny, the pair found a handful of other dragons and began their clan. It was small at first, just a smattering of dragons who had carved out a small piece of the world. Their clan was located in the Zephyr Steppes. The most notable feature was a large pond in the center that held the biggest fish either Hilde or Grasker had ever seen. Their clan settled well and they began to prosper and flourish. Then, destiny reared its head once more. As Grasker lay in his bed, preparing to drift off to sleep one night, he felt a tug, then a yank, and soon he was drifting through endless space. Eyes surrounded him and a sourceless voice filled the void. The voice told Grasker that the clan's good health and leaps towards greatness were elsewhere. The clan had barely put down roots, but it was time to leave and find where greatness would take them. The next morning, Grasker announced the news to the rest of the clan and they prepared to leave. Homes were packed, hatchlings given to relatives for safe-keeping, and every dragon was ready to make the trek, led by their seer, Grasker. The clan traveled for many months. Their journey took them all over Sornieth. At one point, Grasker settled the clan in the Ashfall Waste, only to be awoken in the middle of the night by another vision; they were not yet home. Onwards the clan went, seeking the place that would satisfy Grasker and bring the clan peace and prosperity. At long last, he found it. As they flew over the Sunbeam Ruins and towards the Tangled Wood, Grasker spotted a perfect grove of trees. Each tree was massive, its branches reaching towards the sky. Thick, dense roots wound together across the forest floor, creating a tricky landscape for anyone unfamiliar. There was also a small clearing nearby filled with the largest, most plump pumpkins anyone had ever seen. Grasker settled the clan there then, in the woods near the Dusk Sanctum, on the border between Earth, Nature, and Shadow. Their perfect slice of Heaven, though, needed a name. After much debate, Hilde and Grasker named it the [i]Clan of Umbra Thorns[/i]. After some time of peace, tragedy struck. As the clan lay sleeping for the night, peacefully enjoying a cool evening in the Tangled Wood, sounds of violence rang out from the front gate of the clan. Hilde and Grasker rushed to the front to see what was the matter and were met with a horrible scene. Dragons swarmed their front gates, their eyes as deep blue as the sea itself. Many lay slain at their feet, having been easily cut down by the sharp talons made to carve whales and sharks. Grasker and Hilde had no chance but to flee. Luckily, two dragons stepped up. Dask, a young pearlcatcher, joined the fray of the battle, taking down dragon after dragon. Despite her small stature, she was a force to be reckoned with, easily tearing through the enemies before her. She held no reservations and no hesitations when it came to protecting her clan. Iason also took charge of the situation, setting up a triage area to treat those who were injured in the attack. As Dask felled their enemies, Iason made sure the clan didn’t lose too many bodies. Once all was said and done, the casualties were high on both sides. The dragons from the Sea of a Thousand Currents were forced to flee with their tails between their legs, but the Clan of Umbra Thorns had many dead and even more injured. They knew this loss of life would take a toll for generations to come. Dask and Iason were lorded for their courage and quick thinking in battle. Grasker and Hilde, knowing their limits, stepped down and gave the clan to Dask, knowing a stronger dragon was more suited to run such a clan. Dask graciously accepted the position, vowing to never let such an event occur again. In order to keep her promise, Dask invited two new dragons to the clan, Ilsa and Kyune, two very strong dragons from the Southern Icefield. The pair, mother and son, were brought in to help train the rest of the clan. Dask promised that everyone would learn strength and everyone would be able to take on anything that came at them. Thus, she also implemented a new rule: any wishing to join the clan must first be trained by Ilsa or Kyune to ensure that they are strong enough and worthy to protect and honor the Clan of Umbra Thorns. After some time, the clan had grown substantially. Big enough, in fact, that they had to split into three separate factions. Dask, not being able to oversee all the factions by herself, appointed Graker and Hilde to help her. As the original progenitors of the clan, Dask thought it their right to help manage the clan. Grasker was put in charge of the Autumn Haunters, a group that lived by the pumpkin patch. Hilde oversaw the Bramble Souls, dragons deeply tied and connected to the Shadow Flight. Finally, Dask personally worked with the Abhorrent Outliers, dragons that didn’t particularly fit anywhere else. A year had passed since the last attack on the clan when Murik came scurrying into the main hall of the clan. He told everyone that he foresaw an attack coming. The brambles had told him as he had dug his claws into the soft soil. He knew what was coming and he couldn’t sit back and leave the clan to be unprepared. Dask immediately began preparations. She gathered all the strongest warriors of the clan and posted them at the front gate, ready for anything that should come their way. Much to her surprise, it wasn’t dragons that came to attack the clan, but a large group of serthis. The beastclan came in the hoard, wielding poisons and wickedly sharp weapons. The battle waged for hours, but in the end the Clan of Umbra Thorns was victorious with no casualties. Thanks to Nix, the serthis were also spared. As Dask stood over their leader, blood dripping from her claws and teeth, she snarled. She had but one thing to say to him. “Leave and spread the word of the warrior clan that cannot be defeated.” Written by: Reiyn #291920
pixilart-drawing.png
@gblade

also, hello. idk if you got my pm, but your commission has been accepted. and what i'm gonna do for this one, i'm gonna write the lore first and then i'm gonna code the bio around what i wrote since it's a longer commission. do you want the coding to still fit the style of the other two?
@gblade

also, hello. idk if you got my pm, but your commission has been accepted. and what i'm gonna do for this one, i'm gonna write the lore first and then i'm gonna code the bio around what i wrote since it's a longer commission. do you want the coding to still fit the style of the other two?
pixilart-drawing.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61