Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wishlist or proper bio?
So Kovus has been my wishlist holder for years now, but lately I've been in the process of giving all my permadragons proper formatted bios like this one. Eventually the goal is to have all my permadragons (so everybody except the fandragons in my hibden) with proper bios and lore.

So my question is: Should Kovus keep my wishlist? Should I put it below a bio or just put it somewhere else entirely?

My other options would be maybe someone in my spade collection could hold it? Or do people still put wishlists in Quests/Challenges? Idk, I'm just a bit conflicted about it lol
So Kovus has been my wishlist holder for years now, but lately I've been in the process of giving all my permadragons proper formatted bios like this one. Eventually the goal is to have all my permadragons (so everybody except the fandragons in my hibden) with proper bios and lore.

So my question is: Should Kovus keep my wishlist? Should I put it below a bio or just put it somewhere else entirely?

My other options would be maybe someone in my spade collection could hold it? Or do people still put wishlists in Quests/Challenges? Idk, I'm just a bit conflicted about it lol
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
You can probably just put the wishlist above/under the bio (u . unless you somehow run out of space)
Since it seems that a good chunk of your wishlist is in sections dedicated to certain dragon projects, you can put those plans in the respective dragons bio instead too ::]
You can probably just put the wishlist above/under the bio (u . unless you somehow run out of space)
Since it seems that a good chunk of your wishlist is in sections dedicated to certain dragon projects, you can put those plans in the respective dragons bio instead too ::]
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
I put my wishlist under the dragon's bio, but he has a pretty short bio (most of my dragons do). If your dragon is going to have a long formatted bio you may want to put it elsewhere for convenience/less scrolling. Putting it on a spade dragon would make sense because they are collectively a big "wish"/project.
I put my wishlist under the dragon's bio, but he has a pretty short bio (most of my dragons do). If your dragon is going to have a long formatted bio you may want to put it elsewhere for convenience/less scrolling. Putting it on a spade dragon would make sense because they are collectively a big "wish"/project.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
99% of my dragons have the same bio [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72169945](random example)[/url], which are my lore dragons, and any dragons without that bio are considered non-lore dragons. for example, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36829115][i]my[/i] wishlist dragon[/url] so idk if this helps, but [i]personally [/i]if Kovus is a lore dragon then I would give him the same bio as the rest of them, and would buy a new dragon to hold your wishlist that wouldn't be part of your lore. I've been doing this for some of my other non-lore things (badges dragon, lore dragon, etc.) with dragons that look like this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75172698][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/751727/75172698.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92894537][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/928946/92894537.png[/img][/url] and sorry for the size, this one's not actually done yet [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93532716][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=151&breed=22&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=271&winggene=167&wings=2&auth=ed41ef7c7d7fe6dd1bbc042652735f269553fe31&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] so basically I made all of my non-lore dragons into basically blank slates so that I wouldn't be tempted to dress them up and put them into my lore lmao anyways this is very specific to me so idk if it helps at all, but that's how I've been handling things haha (oh yeah also another personal thing, for lore dragons I make their broadcasts have their professions like [ librarian ] in all lower caps, and non-lore dragons (including fandragons) have their broadcasts in all caps. like [ WISHLIST ] [ FANDRAGON - (character name) ] which is just another way for me to separate the two! since they ARE all still in the same lair all mixed up
99% of my dragons have the same bio (random example), which are my lore dragons, and any dragons without that bio are considered non-lore dragons. for example, my wishlist dragon

so idk if this helps, but personally if Kovus is a lore dragon then I would give him the same bio as the rest of them, and would buy a new dragon to hold your wishlist that wouldn't be part of your lore. I've been doing this for some of my other non-lore things (badges dragon, lore dragon, etc.) with dragons that look like this

75172698.png 92894537.png

and sorry for the size, this one's not actually done yet

dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=151&breed=22&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=271&winggene=167&wings=2&auth=ed41ef7c7d7fe6dd1bbc042652735f269553fe31&dummyext=prev.png

so basically I made all of my non-lore dragons into basically blank slates so that I wouldn't be tempted to dress them up and put them into my lore lmao

anyways
this is very specific to me so idk if it helps at all, but that's how I've been handling things haha

(oh yeah also another personal thing, for lore dragons I make their broadcasts have their professions like [ librarian ] in all lower caps, and non-lore dragons (including fandragons) have their broadcasts in all caps. like [ WISHLIST ] [ FANDRAGON - (character name) ]
which is just another way for me to separate the two! since they ARE all still in the same lair all mixed up
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I'd just move the wishlist into a non-lore dragon's bio.

My own wishlist is split between 2 dragons atm

1. being my pirate captain (because pirates stereotypically go in search of expensive treasures lol) who will eventually get lore and have the wishlist either completed by then or moved to a different dragon

2. A future lore dragon who I slapped the more dragon-specific wishlist onto temporarily more-so for my own reference when geneing dragons than for sharing purposes

Tbh I'll probably make this dragon my wishlist holder for the long run because she's a sentimental dragon and not going to get lore.

But for now I'm both lazy and not rushing to get the current wishlist dragons their lore so it's staying how it is.
I also personally prefer dragon bios to forums because it's one less thread to keep track of & I don't have to worry about people posting on it for one reason or another.
I'd just move the wishlist into a non-lore dragon's bio.

My own wishlist is split between 2 dragons atm

1. being my pirate captain (because pirates stereotypically go in search of expensive treasures lol) who will eventually get lore and have the wishlist either completed by then or moved to a different dragon

2. A future lore dragon who I slapped the more dragon-specific wishlist onto temporarily more-so for my own reference when geneing dragons than for sharing purposes

Tbh I'll probably make this dragon my wishlist holder for the long run because she's a sentimental dragon and not going to get lore.

But for now I'm both lazy and not rushing to get the current wishlist dragons their lore so it's staying how it is.
I also personally prefer dragon bios to forums because it's one less thread to keep track of & I don't have to worry about people posting on it for one reason or another.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif