Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Adoptables [OPEN]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
@oopsiespooks Thanks much!! I know I've said it already but, but very glad you're so happy with it [emoji=obelisk happy size=1] @4E7HER Heya! I'm ready to receive your order whenever you're ready :]
@oopsiespooks Thanks much!! I know I've said it already but, but very glad you're so happy with it

@4E7HER Heya! I'm ready to receive your order whenever you're ready :]
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Sersilador ty! your gaoler base is so cute i can't wait to see what you do with this guy :) Link to dragon or scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=4417249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=0&winggene=29&wings=10&auth=aa159bf1bc52541eb1377a8ac638b8a25a0b60da&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring genes: yes, jaguar ^^ Form of payment: gems Colored lines: no Simple backdrop: no Requested image size: 3x3 please! Special requests: if possible, can you make his colors a bit more saturated / brownish to match his eyes? ty!
@Sersilador ty! your gaoler base is so cute i can't wait to see what you do with this guy :)

Link to dragon or scry:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=0&winggene=29&wings=10&auth=aa159bf1bc52541eb1377a8ac638b8a25a0b60da&dummyext=prev.png
Sponsoring genes: yes, jaguar ^^
Form of payment: gems
Colored lines: no
Simple backdrop: no
Requested image size: 3x3 please!
Special requests: if possible, can you make his colors a bit more saturated / brownish to match his eyes? ty!
kso57Td.png
4M9Ebzmy_o.png jtL4A9aU_o.png JhV75oYP_o.png yuiUDFbx_o.png i6SB2YJd_o.png 4M9Ebzmy_o.png
@4E7HER Aw thanks! ;u; I can make the colors browner for sure! Your total for this one will be 400g, from 300g base +100 for Jaguar :] If that works then just send the payment whenever you're ready!
@4E7HER Aw thanks! ;u; I can make the colors browner for sure! Your total for this one will be 400g, from 300g base +100 for Jaguar :] If that works then just send the payment whenever you're ready!
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@pinglist-16596 Hello hello! Hope everyone is doing well, and if you're in the right place for it, happy eclipse eve! I’m here with a short but important update with regards to pricing. Please give it a look if you would like to order an adopt! [LIST] [*][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]Having gained more experience by working on these for a few months now, and to better match the price of other shops around, after [b]rollover to April 12th[/b] (from April 11th) the [b]base price[/b] for all adopts is increasing to [b]400kt/g[/b]. Sponsor prices will remain the same. [*]Until that time, I’m also opening 1-2 extra waitlist spaces to try and ensure a buffer. These extra spaces are temporary and will be removed as they are cleared. As of writing, there are 5 open spaces in total. [*]Some miscellaneous changes have additionally gone live in the paid addition section, mainly a wider price range (50kt/g-200kt/g vs 75-125) and some better fleshing out of what can be included. [*]In backburner progress is a spreadsheet of sponsored genes+their prices for reference purposes, though I’m not sure yet when this will be available and it may still be a ways out. [/LIST] It’s very important to note that the pricing increase will [b]NOT affect any orders currently in progress or on the waitlist, or anyone added to the waitlist prior to the mentioned date and time.[/b] So if you’re in either of those categories, don’t worry! ^_^ [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]As of this update, also rolling out is a [b]Frequent Flier discount![/b] If you’ve ordered 3 or more adopts from my shop, you’ll receive 20% off any future orders. :] [size=4][b]Future USD Pricing[/b][/size] While it’s not quite ready to launch yet, I’m hoping to start taking orders for USD/real-world currency sometime later this month. This will mostly be an option for people who’d like to support me as an artist and will be relatively more expensive, but will also come with some other benefits, including full skin and accent support. Stay tuned for more details! And please look forward to it. [hehehe] [b]Thank you so much to everyone who has supported the shop so far. It has been a gift![/b]
@Sersilador's Ancient Adoptables

Hello hello! Hope everyone is doing well, and if you're in the right place for it, happy eclipse eve! I’m here with a short but important update with regards to pricing. Please give it a look if you would like to order an adopt!
  • Having gained more experience by working on these for a few months now, and to better match the price of other shops around, after rollover to April 12th (from April 11th) the base price for all adopts is increasing to 400kt/g. Sponsor prices will remain the same.
  • Until that time, I’m also opening 1-2 extra waitlist spaces to try and ensure a buffer. These extra spaces are temporary and will be removed as they are cleared. As of writing, there are 5 open spaces in total.
  • Some miscellaneous changes have additionally gone live in the paid addition section, mainly a wider price range (50kt/g-200kt/g vs 75-125) and some better fleshing out of what can be included.
  • In backburner progress is a spreadsheet of sponsored genes+their prices for reference purposes, though I’m not sure yet when this will be available and it may still be a ways out.
It’s very important to note that the pricing increase will NOT affect any orders currently in progress or on the waitlist, or anyone added to the waitlist prior to the mentioned date and time. So if you’re in either of those categories, don’t worry! ^_^

As of this update, also rolling out is a Frequent Flier discount! If you’ve ordered 3 or more adopts from my shop, you’ll receive 20% off any future orders. :]

Future USD Pricing

While it’s not quite ready to launch yet, I’m hoping to start taking orders for USD/real-world currency sometime later this month. This will mostly be an option for people who’d like to support me as an artist and will be relatively more expensive, but will also come with some other benefits, including full skin and accent support. Stay tuned for more details! And please look forward to it. [hehehe]

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported the shop so far. It has been a gift!
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Sersilador i would love an aether waitlist slot! edit: unsure if the waitlist slot needs this now or later, might as well type it up [quote="ORDER FORM"]Link to dragon or scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84936874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849369/84936874_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring genes: [b]y[/b]/n (and if so, which) aether alloy Form of payment: treasure (would love to know if you have a wishlist for tipping purposes as well) Colored lines: yes/[b]no[/b] Simple backdrop: yes/[b]no[/b] Paid addition: (optional, see pricing) Requested image size: (default is 4"x4", other recommended options are 2x2 and 3x3. Change from default does not add to price) default is fine! Special requests: none that i can think of![/quote]
@Sersilador

i would love an aether waitlist slot!

edit: unsure if the waitlist slot needs this now or later, might as well type it up

ORDER FORM wrote:
Link to dragon or scry:

84936874_350.png

Sponsoring genes: y/n (and if so, which) aether alloy

Form of payment: treasure (would love to know if you have a wishlist for tipping purposes as well)

Colored lines: yes/no

Simple backdrop: yes/no

Paid addition: (optional, see pricing)

Requested image size: (default is 4"x4", other recommended options are 2x2 and 3x3. Change from default does not add to price) default is fine!

Special requests: none that i can think of!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Sersilador

i would love to be waitlisted please!
@Sersilador

i would love to be waitlisted please!
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@Sersilador

Please put me on the waitlist!
I love these and I need at least two!
But I could find no where if ordering more then one at a time was allowed?
@Sersilador

Please put me on the waitlist!
I love these and I need at least two!
But I could find no where if ordering more then one at a time was allowed?
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@hatesprit @Storia you've both been added! :)
@hatesprit @Storia you've both been added! :)
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Sinjin Hello! Ordering more than one is fine, the way I currently have things set up it'll just count as two separate slots. Because of the nature of the announcement and it being a large ping I want to try and be as fair as possible to everyone who might be interested, though, so for now at least I'd say the limit is two at a time.
@Sinjin Hello! Ordering more than one is fine, the way I currently have things set up it'll just count as two separate slots. Because of the nature of the announcement and it being a large ping I want to try and be as fair as possible to everyone who might be interested, though, so for now at least I'd say the limit is two at a time.
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Sersilador I'd like to be added to the waitlist please!
@Sersilador I'd like to be added to the waitlist please!

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28