Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Adoptables [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30
@4E7HER @JessicaJones Wonderful! <3 Thank you for ordering, enjoy your adopts!
@4E7HER @JessicaJones Wonderful! <3 Thank you for ordering, enjoy your adopts!
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Starkindled Heya! I'm ready to take your order when you are ^_^

@hatesprit Here to accept your order! This is such a cool dragon >u> Your total for this one will be 500kt, from 300kt base + 200 for Alloy. If that works for you, once you send the funds over I'll get to work! :]
Thank you so much btw! I've never put together a wishlist, but I love the Sage and NotN flame apparel (especially the floating lights) in any color. Same for any of the Courtier sets (minus the rings). I'd be happy with anything from those!
@Starkindled Heya! I'm ready to take your order when you are ^_^

@hatesprit Here to accept your order! This is such a cool dragon >u> Your total for this one will be 500kt, from 300kt base + 200 for Alloy. If that works for you, once you send the funds over I'll get to work! :]
Thank you so much btw! I've never put together a wishlist, but I love the Sage and NotN flame apparel (especially the floating lights) in any color. Same for any of the Courtier sets (minus the rings). I'd be happy with anything from those!
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Sersilador hello!! I was hoping to get this gal: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62339550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623396/62339550_350.png[/img][/url] I’ll need to sponsor Tapir, and I was wondering if you could include her lantern and bells? Here she is without her skin: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=26&winggene=0&wings=152&auth=6b800687b6f0cf745c0800f90bf71e7ac886b57c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Sersilador hello!! I was hoping to get this gal:

62339550_350.png

I’ll need to sponsor Tapir, and I was wondering if you could include her lantern and bells?

Here she is without her skin:

dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=26&winggene=0&wings=152&auth=6b800687b6f0cf745c0800f90bf71e7ac886b57c&dummyext=prev.png
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
@Starkindled heya! She is super pretty [emoji=obelisk happy size=1] For the bells and lanterns I'd say 100kt/g?
@Starkindled heya! She is super pretty For the bells and lanterns I'd say 100kt/g?
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Sersilador that sounds fair! So 300g for the adopt, 100g for the add-on and 100g for the gene sponsorship?
@Sersilador that sounds fair! So 300g for the adopt, 100g for the add-on and 100g for the gene sponsorship?
@Starkindled Correct! :] Before we continue would you be able to take a moment to be able to fill out the form please? It goes over some other options that are relevant to ordering too [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
@Starkindled Correct! :] Before we continue would you be able to take a moment to be able to fill out the form please? It goes over some other options that are relevant to ordering too
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Link to dragon or scry: Sanzu
Sponsoring genes: yes, tapir (Gaoler)
Form of payment: gems
Colored lines: no
Simple backdrop: no
Paid addition: lanterns and bells from skin
Requested image size: default
Special requests: none
Link to dragon or scry: Sanzu
Sponsoring genes: yes, tapir (Gaoler)
Form of payment: gems
Colored lines: no
Simple backdrop: no
Paid addition: lanterns and bells from skin
Requested image size: default
Special requests: none
@Starkindled thank you, I appreciate it ^^ Whenever you're ready then send over the 500g and I'll get started.
@Starkindled thank you, I appreciate it ^^ Whenever you're ready then send over the 500g and I'll get started.
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Done, tysm!! I’m excited to see what you do with her!
Done, tysm!! I’m excited to see what you do with her!
@Starkindled payment received, thanks! ^_^ I'm excited to do her glowy lanterns //cracks knuckles
@Starkindled payment received, thanks! ^_^ I'm excited to do her glowy lanterns //cracks knuckles
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30