Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Eye for Shenanigans
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45
Iabsolutely love Faded eyes, so good!!!!!
Iabsolutely love Faded eyes, so good!!!!!
60218142.png
New eye types, how exciting!
New eye types, how exciting!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
OH MY GOSH ITS FINALLY HAPPENING AAAAAAAA
OH MY GOSH ITS FINALLY HAPPENING AAAAAAAA
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-04-04 13:48:25" ] [quote name="Cinspawn" date="2024-04-04 13:47:05" ] [quote name="Niya" date="2024-04-04 13:44:18" ] I waited for news, but why shop is closed? [/quote] Same here :( I mistakingly thought there would be a news post announcing Marva's opening (I assumed since there was no post on april 1st, it would open after the capsules open, too) and then I didn't check (which, my mistake, but..yeah..) and now I missed the shop completely. Bit sour.. Love the eye types though! (and the Marva items too!) [/quote] The shop is open for 3 days during April Fool's. While it's not possible to get the items outside of the capsules right now, we did want to announce in advance that they would be returning so players knew how they would be acquired in the future and whether or not they would retire. [/quote] We are only sad that there was no information that shop will be open for that three days, before news :/ Sour lesson for next year.
Undel wrote on 2024-04-04 13:48:25:
Cinspawn wrote on 2024-04-04 13:47:05:
Niya wrote on 2024-04-04 13:44:18:
I waited for news, but why shop is closed?
Same here :( I mistakingly thought there would be a news post announcing Marva's opening (I assumed since there was no post on april 1st, it would open after the capsules open, too)

and then I didn't check (which, my mistake, but..yeah..) and now I missed the shop completely. Bit sour..

Love the eye types though! (and the Marva items too!)

The shop is open for 3 days during April Fool's. While it's not possible to get the items outside of the capsules right now, we did want to announce in advance that they would be returning so players knew how they would be acquired in the future and whether or not they would retire.
We are only sad that there was no information that shop will be open for that three days, before news :/ Sour lesson for next year.
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-04-04 13:48:25" ] [quote name="Cinspawn" date="2024-04-04 13:47:05" ] [quote name="Niya" date="2024-04-04 13:44:18" ] I waited for news, but why shop is closed? [/quote] Same here :( I mistakingly thought there would be a news post announcing Marva's opening (I assumed since there was no post on april 1st, it would open after the capsules open, too) and then I didn't check (which, my mistake, but..yeah..) and now I missed the shop completely. Bit sour.. Love the eye types though! (and the Marva items too!) [/quote] The shop is open for 3 days during April Fool's. While it's not possible to get the items outside of the capsules right now, we did want to announce in advance that they would be returning so players knew how they would be acquired in the future and whether or not they would retire. [/quote] Oh I understand that, but because of the missing news and site status update I missed out on buying extra invisibility cloaks and scenes. I guess I just don't understand why neither of those were updated in time to announce the store coming around. Is there a reason for that? It's not the end of the world but it does feel a bit 'meh' that we get an announcement about how the store was there, and also left again ^_^; EDIT: Ah, I see now it was mentioned in the Dragon Share Theme Week post. I never participate in those so I didn't click that.
Undel wrote on 2024-04-04 13:48:25:
Cinspawn wrote on 2024-04-04 13:47:05:
Niya wrote on 2024-04-04 13:44:18:
I waited for news, but why shop is closed?
Same here :( I mistakingly thought there would be a news post announcing Marva's opening (I assumed since there was no post on april 1st, it would open after the capsules open, too)

and then I didn't check (which, my mistake, but..yeah..) and now I missed the shop completely. Bit sour..

Love the eye types though! (and the Marva items too!)

The shop is open for 3 days during April Fool's. While it's not possible to get the items outside of the capsules right now, we did want to announce in advance that they would be returning so players knew how they would be acquired in the future and whether or not they would retire.
Oh I understand that, but because of the missing news and site status update I missed out on buying extra invisibility cloaks and scenes. I guess I just don't understand why neither of those were updated in time to announce the store coming around. Is there a reason for that?

It's not the end of the world but it does feel a bit 'meh' that we get an announcement about how the store was there, and also left again ^_^;

EDIT: Ah, I see now it was mentioned in the Dragon Share Theme Week post. I never participate in those so I didn't click that.
WenPrLS.png
Wooo
Wooo
= • She | Her
° Fr +9
wishlist
° Art shop
Genshin Fandragons
____________alThkXE.gif
EYES!!!
EYES!!!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm