Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle] Strike of Life-Necromancer Sub
1 2 3
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3197029/1#post_3197029][img alt="Divider (Plague banner)"] https://i.imgur.com/ZqMwtog.png [/img][/url][/center] [columns] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [nextcol] [list][/list] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=darkred]I have worked tirelessly within the Compound for many months now, taking in the recruits who have come to show their interest in both the creation and maintenance of the many Automatons that we create within the walls of the building. It was Plutus, my dear husband, who used my own mindset against me- telling me that by working myself to the bone as I was to improve and do better, I would only become more and more inefficient. I am both even more in love with him and seething that he knows me well enough, but then again, it’s not as if he could tell me to just take a break. We both know that being told such a phrase would only make a Sandsurge like myself even more mad. As I reluctantly allowed myself the previous few days to refocus myself, I found myself watching Plutus work instead. While indeed we are both skilled in the way of using metal- while I use it for my Automatons, he uses it for the weapons he crafts. Watching as he heated and melted the various parts into a single form before then beginning to shape it into something entirely new... I was entranced. I am my mother’s daughter, and for a while now I have wondered if I could do what few only dreamed of, and now having watched Plutus work his magic, I believe that I can. While I didn’t know the techniques, I did seek them out- using my position within the Council when all else failed to order the directions and plans to be given to me. Though, truthfully I did not need to, when so many other Necromancers were eager to see what sort of Automaton I could create with the most closely held information in my hands. I did not tell them the truth about why I was asking for such information. Plutus, my dear, knew exactly why when he saw me return with the parchments held close. While he does not suffer in the way that I do, he could not imagine finding a mate who could provide in the way that I cannot if it meant leaving me. He has expressed this many times, and every time I am surprised. But perhaps there is no need to stress and agonize any further. Tonight, Plutus and I will look over the instructions, and conclude together about what must be done. I am sure that we both know the answer though.[/size][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3M7LHPJ.png[/img][/center] [columns] [right][font=times new roman][size=5][color=darkred]There was no sleep to be had last night, between either of us. The scrawlings of invention were hard to decipher, and it did not help that every scroll had its own way of creating something like this from scratch written in the same incomprehensional writing. After much debate and close study, however, we managed to decipher the swirling letters and scratches in the margins. None of my Automatons came even close to the complexity and difficulty that these creations required, but I have been guiding the decisions on so many choices recently within the Council after crawling my way to my position, that this choice now wasn’t a choice at all. It will take a lot of material, perhaps more than I’ve ever requested or used- not to mention Plutus will be making things that he has never made before! But it will be necessary, and worth it all. My husband has a way with the metal he shapes however, creating works of art that tell a story in every shine upon the blade- or at least that is how he describes it. I cannot deny the beauty of his weaponry, and I know that what he will create in the upcoming days will be just as stunning. For me, I must prepare to use a lot of magic. And while I believe I could handle it fine, I know that, for this to be done in a timely manner, I will need more help besides Plutus.[/size][/right] [nextcol] [list][/list] [nextcol] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3M7LHPJ.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [nextcol] [list][/list] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=darkred]A part of me regrets asking Alaric and Reese for help, as they have made too many eyes for the output that we are planning. I am not upset, however, not truly, as they are innocent and are truly trying to help to repay me for how I have helped them. They did seem to be having fun with it too. Thistle has been a great help, more than she usually is, as I have created an immense database of all of the plagues that not only she has contracted and lost and mutated within herself, but also of plagues that others have shared with the ghoul. The amount of information does make me worry that perhaps it will be too much and that the systems may fail to comprehend the data, but I have to hold out hope. What has come as the most help is from Pember, who returned just in time bearing gifts that I was truly scared of not being able to find. While they were not the ideal element, these runestones are exactly what I needed. Perhaps this is a sign from Mother, that she is giving me a sign that this is the right path to take. There was another source of help, though, and from a place I knew I had to ask but was… well, afraid to, truthfully. I was expecting a visit from my father Nabu, as he usually does tend to visit around this time of the year. I know that he visits me last- not because me or my siblings have rankings in his eyes, but because it is easier to work around how busy I tend to be if he can stay for longer before returning home. This time, however, I was waiting to see him. While I may be my mother’s daughter, I am like my father in many ways too. He used to tell me so many stories of the things he saw and knew resided within the Shrieking Wilds, and I was never afraid to ask him my questions about the world that the Plaguebringer despised. I admitted to him today, in private, only the things that I have shared with Plutus. That while Mother is truthful and honest, and is the one that I will always follow- she could not be who she is without the Gladekeeper, and vice versa. It is heretical of me, but when faced with what I am about to do, I couldn’t help but think back on it. That only with Mother’s blessing could I bring about the life that I am making. That without life there is no decay, and without decay, there is no life. Within my ramblings my father took me into his arms and held me close, telling me to breathe and to know that indeed I was technically correct. He is a sign however not to dismiss what Mother has told of us, and what she asks of us to remember. Then he presented me with my mother’s old journal. Nabu told me that he had told my mother, Sybil, of all my accomplishments and the things that I have done, and of the path that I was no doubt going to follow. She had asked him to bring me her journal, and to “do what she could not”. I knew of the rumors, but I never confronted her with them- to ask if they were true. But I know now, as I read through the pages, that they were. But for her sake, and my own future, I will do better. I must. I wished my father safe travels, and Plutus gifted him with a sword similar to that of my father’s birthplace. It was meant to be used in battle against those who praise the Gladekeeper and try to bring down the Plaguebringer- but it seems my dear husband is trying to impress my family even now. Still, it was sweet, and I couldn’t help but stay close to him while I read through the rest of the journal.[/size][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3M7LHPJ.png[/img][/center] [columns] [right][font=times new roman][size=5][color=darkred]The process is complete. They require a day to incubate and become accustomed to their new forms as they are brought into the world- as well as to await the lightning strike that will start their gears, but it is done. I am not ashamed to admit that I wept when I saw them, and before tucking them away into their pods. Plutus wept with me, which is both a surprise and not. We both are aware of the chances of failure, the chances that this could fall through, and all of that work would be worth nothing- But as I lay here, with my husband wrapped close around me and our pseudo-nest… no. No, this is no pseudo-nest. This is our nest, and these are our children. Perhaps they will not be born of flesh and blood, but we both worked to invest everything into these three. They are our legacy. I cannot wait to meet our children…[/size][/right] [nextcol] [list][/list] [nextcol] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3M7LHPJ.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/gkEBE8m.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/HyblndL.png[/img] [nextcol] [list][/list] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=darkred]While indeed we created these three, there were still things decided by the Plaguebringer while they were in their pods to be incubated. One such thing was their gender, and Plutus and I are surprised that we now have three beautiful daughters. Callidora, our first daughter, is colored nothing like either of us thought she would be. While indeed, she did turn out with the colors of a Necromancer, the metal plating making up her body cooled to much more of a blue hue than we thought it would. I suppose it may be possible that this is a quirk bestowed upon her by the Plaguebringer, but Plutus did suggest that it’s possible that his techniques for shaping the metal had some effect. Alas, Callidora is stunning and sports the same fins along her back that I do. She will be a beauty to witness grow, and I am sure that she will be an amazing dragon. She already seems eager to begin experimenting, if her attempts at her first steps are to be believed. She is much larger than her other two sisters, and I’m not entirely sure as to why this is- but I do know that she doesn’t seem to be using it to her advantage just yet, more preoccupied with investigating the pod that she tumbled out of. Pythia, our second daughter, was given the spare eyes that Alaric and Reese created, and I am glad that she was. When she emerged, she showed curiosity unlike we’d ever seen, her eyes looking around at the two of us and all over the workshop as well! Plutus is entertaining her now, using different bits of scrap metal to help her learn how to focus her eyes better on one thing at a time. It is no surprise that she takes to Plutus however, as she has the same fans as he does, and seems to hang onto every word that he rumbles out. Mutations like these are natural in dragons made of flesh, of course, and are often a sign of godly intervention if they are born with them- but while Pythia was indeed born with them, she shows more of a preference towards how many of the Trial Earned multi-eyed dragons like to behave, which I am not opposed to in a daughter at all. I’m sure that she will find her way into many situations in an attempt to learn more. Medora, our third and final daughter, is the one that worried me the most. While her sisters were struck with the lightning at the same time, Medora wasn’t. Not initially, anyway, as the strike came shortly after and landed on her pod with a bright flash- but I still held worry for her. She looks nothing like Plutus or I, but I find that I do not mind, as she shows such bravery and willingness to face the world despite what I feared. The wires that connect to her and take the place of Mother’s stripes are brimming with magic, and the sunlight seems to reflect off them like the light itself is bending toward her. Perhaps she has inherited some of my stubbornness, however, as she won’t stop trying to climb up onto the books and scrolls that litter the den currently. While I’m sure that she will be a headstrong dragon when she grows older, I suddenly understand why my father simply let me just talk myself into exhaustion. …I will have to report them to the Union soon and register them officially. I had already reserved some numbers previously when I made the Guiding rank, but I never thought that I would actually get to use them. I know that they will grow up privileged, knowing what they are but rarely called their ID codes due to the insult it would be thrown at me. I will always be teaching them, helping them grow and evolve into better versions of themself. They will know what they are, but perhaps they do not have to stay this way forever. But that choice will be up to them- I will simply give them the tools to decide who they wish to be, and who they wish to join. They will always be my daughters. Thank you, Mother, for this boon. I will serve you loyally, and well. I will Rule with your tenants of ever-changing and bettering leading my decisions.[/size][/columns]
Divider (Plague banner)
gkEBE8m.png
gkEBE8m.png
I have worked tirelessly within the Compound for many months now, taking in the recruits who have come to show their interest in both the creation and maintenance of the many Automatons that we create within the walls of the building. It was Plutus, my dear husband, who used my own mindset against me- telling me that by working myself to the bone as I was to improve and do better, I would only become more and more inefficient. I am both even more in love with him and seething that he knows me well enough, but then again, it’s not as if he could tell me to just take a break. We both know that being told such a phrase would only make a Sandsurge like myself even more mad.

As I reluctantly allowed myself the previous few days to refocus myself, I found myself watching Plutus work instead. While indeed we are both skilled in the way of using metal- while I use it for my Automatons, he uses it for the weapons he crafts. Watching as he heated and melted the various parts into a single form before then beginning to shape it into something entirely new... I was entranced.

I am my mother’s daughter, and for a while now I have wondered if I could do what few only dreamed of, and now having watched Plutus work his magic, I believe that I can. While I didn’t know the techniques, I did seek them out- using my position within the Council when all else failed to order the directions and plans to be given to me. Though, truthfully I did not need to, when so many other Necromancers were eager to see what sort of Automaton I could create with the most closely held information in my hands. I did not tell them the truth about why I was asking for such information.

Plutus, my dear, knew exactly why when he saw me return with the parchments held close. While he does not suffer in the way that I do, he could not imagine finding a mate who could provide in the way that I cannot if it meant leaving me. He has expressed this many times, and every time I am surprised. But perhaps there is no need to stress and agonize any further.

Tonight, Plutus and I will look over the instructions, and conclude together about what must be done. I am sure that we both know the answer though.
3M7LHPJ.png
There was no sleep to be had last night, between either of us. The scrawlings of invention were hard to decipher, and it did not help that every scroll had its own way of creating something like this from scratch written in the same incomprehensional writing. After much debate and close study, however, we managed to decipher the swirling letters and scratches in the margins.

None of my Automatons came even close to the complexity and difficulty that these creations required, but I have been guiding the decisions on so many choices recently within the Council after crawling my way to my position, that this choice now wasn’t a choice at all. It will take a lot of material, perhaps more than I’ve ever requested or used- not to mention Plutus will be making things that he has never made before! But it will be necessary, and worth it all.

My husband has a way with the metal he shapes however, creating works of art that tell a story in every shine upon the blade- or at least that is how he describes it. I cannot deny the beauty of his weaponry, and I know that what he will create in the upcoming days will be just as stunning.

For me, I must prepare to use a lot of magic. And while I believe I could handle it fine, I know that, for this to be done in a timely manner, I will need more help besides Plutus.
gkEBE8m.png
3M7LHPJ.png
gkEBE8m.png
gkEBE8m.png
gkEBE8m.png
A part of me regrets asking Alaric and Reese for help, as they have made too many eyes for the output that we are planning. I am not upset, however, not truly, as they are innocent and are truly trying to help to repay me for how I have helped them. They did seem to be having fun with it too.

Thistle has been a great help, more than she usually is, as I have created an immense database of all of the plagues that not only she has contracted and lost and mutated within herself, but also of plagues that others have shared with the ghoul. The amount of information does make me worry that perhaps it will be too much and that the systems may fail to comprehend the data, but I have to hold out hope.

What has come as the most help is from Pember, who returned just in time bearing gifts that I was truly scared of not being able to find. While they were not the ideal element, these runestones are exactly what I needed. Perhaps this is a sign from Mother, that she is giving me a sign that this is the right path to take.

There was another source of help, though, and from a place I knew I had to ask but was… well, afraid to, truthfully. I was expecting a visit from my father Nabu, as he usually does tend to visit around this time of the year. I know that he visits me last- not because me or my siblings have rankings in his eyes, but because it is easier to work around how busy I tend to be if he can stay for longer before returning home. This time, however, I was waiting to see him. While I may be my mother’s daughter, I am like my father in many ways too. He used to tell me so many stories of the things he saw and knew resided within the Shrieking Wilds, and I was never afraid to ask him my questions about the world that the Plaguebringer despised. I admitted to him today, in private, only the things that I have shared with Plutus. That while Mother is truthful and honest, and is the one that I will always follow- she could not be who she is without the Gladekeeper, and vice versa. It is heretical of me, but when faced with what I am about to do, I couldn’t help but think back on it. That only with Mother’s blessing could I bring about the life that I am making. That without life there is no decay, and without decay, there is no life.

Within my ramblings my father took me into his arms and held me close, telling me to breathe and to know that indeed I was technically correct. He is a sign however not to dismiss what Mother has told of us, and what she asks of us to remember. Then he presented me with my mother’s old journal. Nabu told me that he had told my mother, Sybil, of all my accomplishments and the things that I have done, and of the path that I was no doubt going to follow. She had asked him to bring me her journal, and to “do what she could not”. I knew of the rumors, but I never confronted her with them- to ask if they were true. But I know now, as I read through the pages, that they were. But for her sake, and my own future, I will do better. I must.

I wished my father safe travels, and Plutus gifted him with a sword similar to that of my father’s birthplace. It was meant to be used in battle against those who praise the Gladekeeper and try to bring down the Plaguebringer- but it seems my dear husband is trying to impress my family even now. Still, it was sweet, and I couldn’t help but stay close to him while I read through the rest of the journal.
3M7LHPJ.png
The process is complete. They require a day to incubate and become accustomed to their new forms as they are brought into the world- as well as to await the lightning strike that will start their gears, but it is done.

I am not ashamed to admit that I wept when I saw them, and before tucking them away into their pods. Plutus wept with me, which is both a surprise and not. We both are aware of the chances of failure, the chances that this could fall through, and all of that work would be worth nothing-

But as I lay here, with my husband wrapped close around me and our pseudo-nest… no. No, this is no pseudo-nest. This is our nest, and these are our children. Perhaps they will not be born of flesh and blood, but we both worked to invest everything into these three. They are our legacy.

I cannot wait to meet our children…
gkEBE8m.png
3M7LHPJ.png
gkEBE8m.png
gkEBE8m.png
gkEBE8m.png
HyblndL.png
While indeed we created these three, there were still things decided by the Plaguebringer while they were in their pods to be incubated. One such thing was their gender, and Plutus and I are surprised that we now have three beautiful daughters.

Callidora, our first daughter, is colored nothing like either of us thought she would be. While indeed, she did turn out with the colors of a Necromancer, the metal plating making up her body cooled to much more of a blue hue than we thought it would. I suppose it may be possible that this is a quirk bestowed upon her by the Plaguebringer, but Plutus did suggest that it’s possible that his techniques for shaping the metal had some effect. Alas, Callidora is stunning and sports the same fins along her back that I do. She will be a beauty to witness grow, and I am sure that she will be an amazing dragon. She already seems eager to begin experimenting, if her attempts at her first steps are to be believed. She is much larger than her other two sisters, and I’m not entirely sure as to why this is- but I do know that she doesn’t seem to be using it to her advantage just yet, more preoccupied with investigating the pod that she tumbled out of.

Pythia, our second daughter, was given the spare eyes that Alaric and Reese created, and I am glad that she was. When she emerged, she showed curiosity unlike we’d ever seen, her eyes looking around at the two of us and all over the workshop as well! Plutus is entertaining her now, using different bits of scrap metal to help her learn how to focus her eyes better on one thing at a time. It is no surprise that she takes to Plutus however, as she has the same fans as he does, and seems to hang onto every word that he rumbles out. Mutations like these are natural in dragons made of flesh, of course, and are often a sign of godly intervention if they are born with them- but while Pythia was indeed born with them, she shows more of a preference towards how many of the Trial Earned multi-eyed dragons like to behave, which I am not opposed to in a daughter at all. I’m sure that she will find her way into many situations in an attempt to learn more.

Medora, our third and final daughter, is the one that worried me the most. While her sisters were struck with the lightning at the same time, Medora wasn’t. Not initially, anyway, as the strike came shortly after and landed on her pod with a bright flash- but I still held worry for her. She looks nothing like Plutus or I, but I find that I do not mind, as she shows such bravery and willingness to face the world despite what I feared. The wires that connect to her and take the place of Mother’s stripes are brimming with magic, and the sunlight seems to reflect off them like the light itself is bending toward her. Perhaps she has inherited some of my stubbornness, however, as she won’t stop trying to climb up onto the books and scrolls that litter the den currently. While I’m sure that she will be a headstrong dragon when she grows older, I suddenly understand why my father simply let me just talk myself into exhaustion.

…I will have to report them to the Union soon and register them officially. I had already reserved some numbers previously when I made the Guiding rank, but I never thought that I would actually get to use them. I know that they will grow up privileged, knowing what they are but rarely called their ID codes due to the insult it would be thrown at me. I will always be teaching them, helping them grow and evolve into better versions of themself. They will know what they are, but perhaps they do not have to stay this way forever. But that choice will be up to them- I will simply give them the tools to decide who they wish to be, and who they wish to join. They will always be my daughters.

Thank you, Mother, for this boon. I will serve you loyally, and well. I will Rule with your tenants of ever-changing and bettering leading my decisions.
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
[columns][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/arcane_rune_20.png[/img] [b]C A L L I D O R A [/b] [i]Identification Number 4702991[/i] [size=2][/size] [b]Slate[/b] | Wasp (Sandsurge) [b]Blood[/b] | Marlin (Sandsurge) [b]Sanguine[/b] | Augment (Sandsurge) [b]Uncommon[/b] | Eyes [b][u][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=94022438][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/940225/94022438.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=173&winggene=212&wings=60&auth=27c5c091f41eab5f59cc996918c30be219ec0218&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://imgur.com/xLAJT35.png[/img][/center] [center][font=times new roman][color=slate][size=5]The firstborn daughter, whose blue-tinted metal plating covering her body tends to catch the light, reflecting it back with even more beauty. Callidora is the beauty of the three, who looks most similar to her mother in her fans but shows the most predisposition to enjoying her time in the sun after getting a sense of her surroundings. Then again, perhaps she is taking her time to observe the world before choosing what to change in the world.[/center]
small_female.pngarcane_rune_20.png
C A L L I D O R A
Identification Number 4702991

Slate | Wasp (Sandsurge)
Blood | Marlin (Sandsurge)
Sanguine | Augment (Sandsurge)
Uncommon | Eyes

94022438.png
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=173&winggene=212&wings=60&auth=27c5c091f41eab5f59cc996918c30be219ec0218&dummyext=prev.png
xLAJT35.png
The firstborn daughter, whose blue-tinted metal plating covering her body tends to catch the light, reflecting it back with even more beauty. Callidora is the beauty of the three, who looks most similar to her mother in her fans but shows the most predisposition to enjoying her time in the sun after getting a sense of her surroundings. Then again, perhaps she is taking her time to observe the world before choosing what to change in the world.
[columns][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/arcane_rune_20.png[/img] [b]P Y T H I A [/b] [i]Identification Number 4702992[/i] [size=2][/size] [b]Driftwood[/b] | Wasp (Sandsurge) [b]Maroon[/b] | Trail (Sandsurge) [b]Maroon[/b] | Augment (Sandsurge) [b]Multi-gaze[/b] | Eyes [b][u][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=94022439][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/940225/94022439.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=173&winggene=202&wings=61&auth=b2621214d529cb8394aed7d6f5881c06efb5047e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://imgur.com/xLAJT35.png[/img][/center] [center][font=times new roman][color=driftwood][size=5]The secondborn daughter, and the one who seems to seek the most knowledge she can about everything she knows exists- somewhat similar to her father whom she resembles the most. Pythia has some difficulty focusing on the present, but as she grows, she will gain better control of herself and the abilities hidden under the surface. Perhaps she will find more things on her own to add to her database...[/center]
P Y T H I A
Identification Number 4702992

Driftwood | Wasp (Sandsurge)
Maroon | Trail (Sandsurge)
Maroon | Augment (Sandsurge)
Multi-gaze | Eyes

94022439.png
dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=173&winggene=202&wings=61&auth=b2621214d529cb8394aed7d6f5881c06efb5047e&dummyext=prev.png
xLAJT35.png
The secondborn daughter, and the one who seems to seek the most knowledge she can about everything she knows exists- somewhat similar to her father whom she resembles the most. Pythia has some difficulty focusing on the present, but as she grows, she will gain better control of herself and the abilities hidden under the surface. Perhaps she will find more things on her own to add to her database...
[columns][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/arcane_rune_20.png[/img] [b]M E D O R A [/b] [i]Identification Number 4702993[/i] [size=2][/size] [b]Driftwood[/b] | Wasp (Sandsurge) [b]Blood[/b] | Trail (Sandsurge) [b]Maroon[/b] | Augment (Sandsurge) [b]Common[/b] | Eyes [b][u][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=94022440][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/940225/94022440.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=173&winggene=202&wings=60&auth=6e88d8eb2187f4e857ff43493306c9dae4424ec9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://imgur.com/xLAJT35.png[/img][/center] [center][font=times new roman][color=driftwood][size=5]The thirdborn daughter, who looks nothing like either parent but shares the same stubbornness that both of her parents do. Medora shows a great prowess for magic, perhaps containing an Arcane runestone for a heart causes the natural sources of magic to drift towards her subtly, or perhaps she just manages to find herself in situations where that magic is noticeable.[/center]
M E D O R A
Identification Number 4702993

Driftwood | Wasp (Sandsurge)
Blood | Trail (Sandsurge)
Maroon | Augment (Sandsurge)
Common | Eyes

94022440.png
dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=173&winggene=202&wings=60&auth=6e88d8eb2187f4e857ff43493306c9dae4424ec9&dummyext=prev.png
xLAJT35.png
The thirdborn daughter, who looks nothing like either parent but shares the same stubbornness that both of her parents do. Medora shows a great prowess for magic, perhaps containing an Arcane runestone for a heart causes the natural sources of magic to drift towards her subtly, or perhaps she just manages to find herself in situations where that magic is noticeable.
[columns] [img]https://imgur.com/swD7nb4.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][b][font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=6]Welcome to the official celebration of Priscilla reaching the rank of Ruling Councilor![/size][/b][/center] [nextcol] [img]https://imgur.com/swD7nb4.png[/img] [/columns] [font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=5]I decided that I wanted to do something really big for this huge moment, and since in her lore, Priscilla can't have actual children, I decided that having her..well... create her hatchlings in another way would be the perfect opportunity! I couldn't decide if I wanted this to be some sort of flat sale, and auction- but I landed on doing a giveaway ruled by chance! It's important to note that, because this is a one-time thing that can happen, these are the only kids that Priscilla will ever have unless I decide to sell her [s]which will never happen tbh[/s]. She's not from a special lineage line or anything, but this nest is super lore-important and heavy, hence the beginning lore dump at the beginning and all! With that being said, there are only a few rules! [LIST] [*][font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=5]There are three separate pinglists, one for each of the daughters. You can join all three of them or only one of them- it's up to you! Just know that there will be three separate pullings, one for each of the pinglists. [*][font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=5]If you get one, you can't be pulled for another. If you are, then it is rerolled. I want each of these girls to go to separate people. That doesn't mean you can't work together with the other people and stuff, I can't control that of course, but you can only be pulled for one dragon. [*][font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=5]If you are pulled for one of the dragons and no longer want one, just let me know! I'll reroll it and choose someone else. However, you can't ask to pass on one dragon in hopes of getting chosen for another. If you get chosen for the first daughter and pass, then you can't be pulled for the second or the third either. [indent][font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=4]A small note on this- you can trade with one of the other people who got pulled for a daughter if you both want the other one. Example: you are pulled for the first daughter, but wanted the third. Someone else got pulled for the third daughter, and wanted the first. If you both agree to trade places, that is okay! But it needs to be clear that both parties are agreeing to the trade.[/indent] [*][font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=5]I know that I can't control what you do with your dragons after you have them, that's not fair and goes against the rules. But I ask that, due to how lore-heavy this nest is, please only join if you are a part of or are interested in joining the Necromancer Subspecies. I can't force you to, of course, but this giveaway is for everyone in the community, yknow? [*][font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=5]If you are no longer interested in the dragon after you have won it, you are always welcome to return it to me! Just let me know, and Ill gladly take it off your hands! [*][font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=5]The raffle will run until the 8th, and winners will be drawn that same day! [/LIST] [center][font=times new roman][color=darkred][size=6]With that all out of the way, here are the pinglists! Keep an eye out on the three daughters too, as their lore might be expanded upon or things might be added to them too![/center] [columns] [list][/list] [nextcol] [list][/list] [nextcol] [pinglist=25627] [nextcol] [pinglist=25628] [nextcol] [list][/list] [/columns] [center][pinglist=25629][/center]
swD7nb4.png
Welcome to the official celebration of Priscilla reaching the rank of Ruling Councilor!
swD7nb4.png

I decided that I wanted to do something really big for this huge moment, and since in her lore, Priscilla can't have actual children, I decided that having her..well... create her hatchlings in another way would be the perfect opportunity! I couldn't decide if I wanted this to be some sort of flat sale, and auction- but I landed on doing a giveaway ruled by chance!

It's important to note that, because this is a one-time thing that can happen, these are the only kids that Priscilla will ever have unless I decide to sell her which will never happen tbh. She's not from a special lineage line or anything, but this nest is super lore-important and heavy, hence the beginning lore dump at the beginning and all!

With that being said, there are only a few rules!
  • There are three separate pinglists, one for each of the daughters. You can join all three of them or only one of them- it's up to you! Just know that there will be three separate pullings, one for each of the pinglists.
  • If you get one, you can't be pulled for another. If you are, then it is rerolled. I want each of these girls to go to separate people. That doesn't mean you can't work together with the other people and stuff, I can't control that of course, but you can only be pulled for one dragon.
  • If you are pulled for one of the dragons and no longer want one, just let me know! I'll reroll it and choose someone else. However, you can't ask to pass on one dragon in hopes of getting chosen for another. If you get chosen for the first daughter and pass, then you can't be pulled for the second or the third either.
    A small note on this- you can trade with one of the other people who got pulled for a daughter if you both want the other one. Example: you are pulled for the first daughter, but wanted the third. Someone else got pulled for the third daughter, and wanted the first. If you both agree to trade places, that is okay! But it needs to be clear that both parties are agreeing to the trade.
  • I know that I can't control what you do with your dragons after you have them, that's not fair and goes against the rules. But I ask that, due to how lore-heavy this nest is, please only join if you are a part of or are interested in joining the Necromancer Subspecies. I can't force you to, of course, but this giveaway is for everyone in the community, yknow?
  • If you are no longer interested in the dragon after you have won it, you are always welcome to return it to me! Just let me know, and Ill gladly take it off your hands!
  • The raffle will run until the 8th, and winners will be drawn that same day!

With that all out of the way, here are the pinglists! Keep an eye out on the three daughters too, as their lore might be expanded upon or things might be added to them too!

And we're up!

And we're up!
-Prays to Mother that I get one of these children for my birthday- [emoji=aberration love size=1]
-Prays to Mother that I get one of these children for my birthday-
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngQ3R09BI.pngxOBvXHH.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
Thanks for doing this Raffle Veil! Good luck everyone!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91393126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/913932/91393126_350.png[/img][/url] Noble is so proud of her older sister for reaching ruling rank!!
Thanks for doing this Raffle Veil! Good luck everyone!!

91393126_350.png

Noble is so proud of her older sister for reaching ruling rank!!
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
18558c2b88776e33525731a99c9a09ee34def3fe.png
Wow veil this is a beautiful thread! And the lore is amazing! I really hope I get one of these lovely girls in my lair but if I don’t then congratulations to the three lucky people who do!!
Wow veil this is a beautiful thread! And the lore is amazing! I really hope I get one of these lovely girls in my lair but if I don’t then congratulations to the three lucky people who do!!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93449758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/934498/93449758_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Crotalus is so so proud of his older sister! Look at her go!
93449758_350.png

Crotalus is so so proud of his older sister! Look at her go!
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup Hatchery
1 2 3