Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Order gathering items
1 2 3
Hi! I’m curious, in which order do you gather? I always make sure all options have the same amount of xp. Do you prefer a specific one and have it maxed out? If so why?
Hi! I’m curious, in which order do you gather? I always make sure all options have the same amount of xp. Do you prefer a specific one and have it maxed out? If so why?
On a normal day: [list] [*]2 turns in Hunting [*]2 turns in Fishing [*]2 turns in Insect Catching [*]2 turns in Foraging [*]2 turns in Digging [*]Remaining turns (usually 5) in Scavenging [/list] Right now I'm trying to shoot for the elemental eggs I need for Hibden tasks, so those spare turns go into Scavenging. If there's anything I'm really needing that's found in one of the other gathering options, I'll spend a few days using up all my turns there. During festivals, I may instead choose to dedicate my spare turns on Digging so I can find those nice skin chests.
On a normal day:
  • 2 turns in Hunting
  • 2 turns in Fishing
  • 2 turns in Insect Catching
  • 2 turns in Foraging
  • 2 turns in Digging
  • Remaining turns (usually 5) in Scavenging

Right now I'm trying to shoot for the elemental eggs I need for Hibden tasks, so those spare turns go into Scavenging. If there's anything I'm really needing that's found in one of the other gathering options, I'll spend a few days using up all my turns there.

During festivals, I may instead choose to dedicate my spare turns on Digging so I can find those nice skin chests.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I go all in on Foraging, I need those pink mums. Unless it's a fest, then all in on Scavenging.
I go all in on Foraging, I need those pink mums. Unless it's a fest, then all in on Scavenging.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I spent all my turns Digging in whatever the next festival's area is. That way I don't need to suddenly scramble for enough materials for Baldwin skins. But that also means no cobras, skinks, loaches, etc... and needing to buy my food.

Some people fight for their food, I buy it off of them (and some time ago 10000 was a "moderately expensive" stack of a common coliseum 3-4 pt food, probably plant-based. now 13000 is "oh, bargain!", especially if it's a bug type. seems FR is made up of insect eaters?)
I spent all my turns Digging in whatever the next festival's area is. That way I don't need to suddenly scramble for enough materials for Baldwin skins. But that also means no cobras, skinks, loaches, etc... and needing to buy my food.

Some people fight for their food, I buy it off of them (and some time ago 10000 was a "moderately expensive" stack of a common coliseum 3-4 pt food, probably plant-based. now 13000 is "oh, bargain!", especially if it's a bug type. seems FR is made up of insect eaters?)
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
well i just maxed out insect catching, which is something i didn't even know you could do! i usually just spam whichever food type i'm in need of at the time, but i should probably start spreading out my gathering haul
well i just maxed out insect catching, which is something i didn't even know you could do! i usually just spam whichever food type i'm in need of at the time, but i should probably start spreading out my gathering haul
MUYNhfy.png1YB0OjO.png
5iXiC8z.pngrUoKR6y.png
I've maxed everything but fishing and hunting, so I'm dumping all of my turns into them right now.
I've maxed everything but fishing and hunting, so I'm dumping all of my turns into them right now.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I go wherever Swipp/Baldwin takes me. Right now I'm gathering in shadow for black tulips for the flowerfall. Once I finish that, I'll gather in lightning for polypore mats, until I hit level 34 and switch to arcane for mums.

Before that, I was scavenging in plague to get mats for a driftwood baron. Before that, I was insect catching to get the longwing/vermillion epiptite.
I go wherever Swipp/Baldwin takes me. Right now I'm gathering in shadow for black tulips for the flowerfall. Once I finish that, I'll gather in lightning for polypore mats, until I hit level 34 and switch to arcane for mums.

Before that, I was scavenging in plague to get mats for a driftwood baron. Before that, I was insect catching to get the longwing/vermillion epiptite.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
i keep the exp even, too. sometimes i put everything into scavenging and the numbers drive me nuts until i fix them
i keep the exp even, too. sometimes i put everything into scavenging and the numbers drive me nuts until i fix them
Jungle Grass Blue Cricket Jungle Grass Grasshopper Jungle Grass
I first maxed out digging and scavenging. Digging because of Flight Festivals, and scavenging because of eggs. I am slowly building up on the others, since some items are needed for the Hibernal Den.
I first maxed out digging and scavenging. Digging because of Flight Festivals, and scavenging because of eggs. I am slowly building up on the others, since some items are needed for the Hibernal Den.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Everything is maxed. I typically hunt- cobras and skinks alike are good money, and I hoard many bird items- but currently I'm foraging out of a morbid curiosity to see just how long it'll take to get a Sand Creeper.
Everything is maxed. I typically hunt- cobras and skinks alike are good money, and I hoard many bird items- but currently I'm foraging out of a morbid curiosity to see just how long it'll take to get a Sand Creeper.
1 2 3