Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | all the flights have new names!
1 2
You can see them for yourself via the elemental icons on your dragons' bios (when you hover over the icon under their energy bar it tells you the name of their element), but I'm recording them here anyway. [emoji=earth rune size=1] = Crunch [emoji=fire rune size=1] = Spicy [emoji=wind rune size=1] = Woosh [emoji=water rune size=1] = H2O [emoji=shadow rune size=1] = Goopy [emoji=ice rune size=1] = Chilly [emoji=lightning rune size=1] = Explosion [emoji=light rune size=1] = Glitter [emoji=nature rune size=1] = Veggie [emoji=plague rune size=1] = Sniffle [emoji=arcane rune size=1] = Spaaace
You can see them for yourself via the elemental icons on your dragons' bios (when you hover over the icon under their energy bar it tells you the name of their element), but I'm recording them here anyway.

= Crunch
= Spicy
= Woosh
= H2O
= Goopy
= Chilly
= Explosion
= Glitter
= Veggie
= Sniffle
= Spaaace
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Finally, my flight represents my current health situation
Finally, my flight represents my current health situation
1zPCcRU.png
I like the paper airplane banner for wind clan!
I like the paper airplane banner for wind clan!
These are hilarious XD
I'm particularly tickled by the Sniffle flight
These are hilarious XD
I'm particularly tickled by the Sniffle flight
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Aahhh the new icons too lol
Aahhh the new icons too lol
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
I love the Icecone :D Can we keep them? :D
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
[quote name="Kalia" date="2024-04-01 06:25:57" ] I love the Icecone :D Can we keep them? :D [/quote] i wouldn't mind just having them as emotes or having a group of vistas dedicated to the new fake flights i imagine that might be what we're getting judging from the track record of past april fools events
Kalia wrote on 2024-04-01 06:25:57:
i wouldn't mind just having them as emotes or having a group of vistas dedicated to the new fake flights
i imagine that might be what we're getting judging from the track record of past april fools events
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Someone compile the new flight banners -- they're adorable. XD I came over here as soon as I saw that I was part of the ice cream flight (which is apparently the Chilly Flight. XD)
Someone compile the new flight banners -- they're adorable. XD I came over here as soon as I saw that I was part of the ice cream flight (which is apparently the Chilly Flight. XD)
Haha my banner is a disco ball. Im getting groovy tonight
Haha my banner is a disco ball. Im getting groovy tonight
CTF4up6.png
OH

I didn't even realize the banner changed until this post x-x
OH

I didn't even realize the banner changed until this post x-x
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1 2